>that
>feel
>when
>no
>girlfriend

Haha lol i put myself down because my life was a mistake ironically hah

Newborn clothes on sale, never worn.

>Be me
>Bad acne, so much so that theres more red on my face with white pimples all over
>Tripping like fuck, feel almost poisonous
>All alone in the forest
>Snowing
>Getting cold
>Weird feeling that there not mush room

MFW

my uncle had sex with me all the time when I was a preteen

and then he stopped

I ironically hide my depression and self-loathing under shitposting and memes

I'll tell you a story that's been told in my family for generations spanning back to the first citizens from Alaska.

First there was a calf, that's half. Then he sat in a stall, that's all.

>get on Sup Forums daily
>search for trap thread
>no trap thread
>file has 2 images because lurker
>whatdo
>start cutting self from trap thread withdrawel
>hour has gone by and symptoms have evolved into cutting the tip of my dick off for attention
>blood is everywhere
>i cant take pictures because slippery
>accidently post a pic of my sister gaping her butthole
>sister is in room and saw i had pic, and shared
>family kicks me out
>found apartment, found love
>im fucking a chinese girl with half my peepee
>leaves me for a chinese guy who has a slightly bigger dick because i cut part of mine off
>past 4 years have been shit

I wander in the thick fog of sadness.

OP exists

If this is true, please purge yourself. I really hope this is a shitpost. I really do user.

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com
All of my songs are a sad story

The grief over the divorce from my first wife took about 30 years to end. However, now, when I think back and try to recall the events that I unrealistically idealized in the marriage, I think I am not accepting loss but experience the onset of my late life, inevitable, cognitive deterioration. Feeling sad sometimes means still having some synapses remembering my different life. I drink from the River Lethe without mixed emotions.

When I was 11 years old I wasn't yet the 25 year old fat virgin I am today.
>I was just being 11
>walking around this town I didn't live in while my family was visiting my grandparents
>Ended up at a hockey rink out of boredom
>These 2 girls my age come walking towards me
>clearly looking to hangout or whatever
>They stop and ask what's up
>Out of pure fear of the opposite sex I sit silent and frozen
>They say "helllloo?"
>I remain completely silent and do not look or acknowledge them
>They snap their fingers in my face and say hello again
>I pretend not to see them and am burning up inside because this is exactly what I want but I don't know how to react
>Continue to do nothing
>They shrug and walk off while talking about how weird I am
To this day I think that was the turning point that led to the pathetic man I am today. If I had just swallowed my fear and hung out with them I believe I would be a normal person with a healthy sex life today.

oops: WITH mixed emotion

My little brother committed suicide 3 months ago.

Kys

Why?

I'm sorry to hear that, man.

your life

Wow, you can't talk to girls because you're autistic. Really got the water works going now bud.. Just kidding, nobody cares.

Ty user - the worlds a terrible place.

>Dad is dead
>Mother will die too
>I will be alone
>And so will you faggots be

tldr

Everybody you love will die lmfao

It sure is, but it's at least less terrible now that he purged himself. It'll be okay.

Sorry to hear that user, he's in a better place now I hope

A resident at the old folks home i work at attempted suicide by trying to stab himself in the heart with a pair of scissors. The nurse found him the next morning on the floor in tears. He told the nurse he wasn't good at anything in his life and couldn't even rack up the courage to end it.

Oh you meant sad like a family member dying or a tragic accident. I thought you meant like pathetic. I have a few sad stories.
>Favourite uncle died when I was 8 because the hospital misdiagnosed him
>Broke up the family on my dad's side because of how different people dealt with it

Come on, man. Don't say these things.

20 years earlier, a guy fucked a girl.

Nine months later, here I was.

>The hot girls that get posted on /b will never look at you IRL
>What's worse is that, generally, they have a personality that is completely toxic
>Basically, a 10/10 hot girl with a personality that is half way decent just doesn't exist. Even if they did, they wouldn't want to be around you.

Once there was an ugly barnacle.

He was so ugly, everyone died.

The end.

Kek

No dude, I didn't mean shit. Sad can be anything, doesn't have to be death. You should go to therapy or some shit if you think that an awkward interaction you had when you were 11 is the reason you're loveless and unable to talk to women. Maybe you just suck at life, which is pretty common here on Sup Forums.

Passion is one of the greatest qualities a person can have. Whether it's a devout christian that designs cathedrals in the name of God, a musician that has bled their soul out for the sake of creating an album or even a serial killer.. look what they accomplished. They had an idea that they felt strongly about and went for it. What happened? They fucking made it happen. More people need to be passionate about what they are doing for the sake of themselves. I'm not saying go join a church or go kill people. No. Find out what your passionate about and pursue it. There are all kinds of different mediums to express your art. Find what you are passionate about and make that shit happen.

Just remember.. there are two kinds of people in this world.. creative people and destructive people. Know yourself.

>virgin detected
Find somebody that makes you happy and you enjoy their appearance, get over the idea that you have to meet a fucking greek Goddess that likes Sup Forums and video games and that's the only way you can validate your existence. It's a shallow and sad road that you and only you built for yourself. No sympathy.

I actually believed I had a girl that loved me once, dumb ass me...

Well fuck you then pal, that is sad to me. Sorry I didn't tell you a story that makes you sad because it directly related to you and what makes you sad. All you said was sad stories. That is what started a cycle of self confidence issues for me and it wasn't the only thing that happened between then and now. Get fucked pal

holy shit
this is a feels thread not a gore thread

>implying i'm OP
Just a casual browser like you user.
>That is what started a cycle of self confidence issues for me
Well, there's your problem. You're only explaining part of the story. I could say "well, this one time I burned myself on the stove.. and that's why I'm an arsonist now." You leave a whole lot out, hope writing isn't your day job, you get fucked too buddy.

underrated post

yeah pal, i'm op, and i didn't post shit... just wanted to make a place for ppl to talk out

Easy way to get rid of acne go vegan search YouTube trust user win the war of face herpes

:(

I told a story that happened when I was 11, it's my earliest memory of my sad, non existent love/sex life. Not sure what you're expecting. I'm not going to tell my life's story and bore the shit out of people. If you don't like it or can't relate then fuck off and ignore it.

My ex broke up with me on my birthday.

goddamn it what this guy said!!!

that might be the best b-day gift ever. someone who didn't love you wen't away. with the right mindset you'll learn to appreciate that

Doesn't mean you can't be that man with every woman you meet user

Well I'm not exactly as pathetic as I stated in that story. I've made out with a few girls, gone on dates and had a few opportunities to fuck chicks that were my league. But low self confidence and fear of intimacy has kept me from closing the deal. I feel like I'd be judged because of my fat body and average/small dick. Worried about it going bad and people talking about me

You're a fucking loser man.

a few months ago I found out I got cancer. I was finallly happy, got a lovely fiancée, a great apartment, a solid job.
After 10 years eating shit from underpaid jobs, I tought I finally did it.
I was planning to marry my girl next year, now I might never be able to have kids anyway.
I had to move back to my parents house (in another country) because I need assistance, my fiancée had to drop her job but managed to find a good remote job.
I have at least 6 months of chemo coming up and 70-80% of chances of making it with the current therapy, so I have to stay positive.
I just feel that when I was finally enjoying my life, this shit came up.
It's Hodgkin's lymphoma so nothing to prevent this shit, it's uncalled and pretty fuckin unfair.
Such is life...

>you still do. ain't that sad
Are you retarded?

Everyone on hear is bored waiting to be shocked or kek'd on the emotional rollercoaster ride called /b

Sorry about that man, live your life at best and never forget him

I wish you goo luck, user.

*good I'm fucking retarded

Dude marijuana cbds kills cancer

cancer should set you free... screw the chemo... get a huge loan or all the fast credits you can, and go travel the world with your loved one. fuck the rest... you KNOW that you will die soon - just enjoy the time left, don't sulk while being bald and trowing up.

Don't
Listen to this ass hat he would take chemo given the chance marijuana cbds kills cancer cells

I agree with the "have fun, live your life" sentiment but my grandpa had cancer twice and beat it both times. He went through chemo and came out okay. I don't think he lost his hair, he's alive and well today and I'm sure he's glad he has a new lease on life and can spend time with his family for many more years. Giving up is pathetic

thanks man, I'm gonna need some

I don't know about that, but weed doesn't help with blood cancers

that would be an idea if I was 75.. but I'm not, I can beat this and I have good chances, so...

Fucking look it up for yourself medical marijuana oil cbds kills cancer cells all of
Them

>I'm scared because I was a tard as a child therefore it's OK not to live up to my own expectations
topkek

My hero

Good luck to you man. My friend got diagnosed with terminal cancer about a year ago. He's only told one or two people but obviously word got out. Now we all have to pretend not to know while trying to hang out with him and see him as much as possible before he goes. I guess he doesn't want to be treated differently. It's quite sad for all of us but I can't imagine how he feels. I'm glad you have a good chance of beating it.

See my other post
That was just a story explaining what I believe was a start to self confidence issues

thanks, I'm optimistic, it might take more than 6 months, but I'll get rid of this shit.
Sorry about your friend but tell him to not give up, if he's young there's always hope.
In the last 5years they have been coming up with some incredible meds and antibodies that completely changed the prognostic of many cancers (including mine), your fiend might have to be on chemo all the time but some good things might come up very soon.

When I was kid my dad used to beat up my mom. To the point that she would have bruises all the time and my sister and I would sometimes wake up to broken furniture or bent golf clubs. This went on for years and we would often have to lay awake in bed scared shitless that he would turn his anger towards us. I have memories of crying myself to sleep every night while screaming and banging was happening right outside our door

Scary shit if true. Sounds like the whole family developed Stockholm syndrome

Edgy

Well my sister and I were very young. I think I was 7 when my mom finally left him. But he was a good father to us, just a terrible abusive husband. I believe that's why she stayed with him. She wanted us to have a nice family. She would never tell us about any of this until years later. We obviously knew about the yelling and fighting because we could hear it but we didn't know how bad it really was

I turned 20 dropped out of college and enlisted in the Army, didn't tell my family until I was practically out the door to go to bt.
It has been 9 years and my mother still won't talk to me.
feels bad.

Saddest military story?
Sorry about your mom, maybe you should explain what was going through your head at the time through a letter or sonething. You can't change the past of change peoples minds but don't let that shit eat you up by never expressing it. You need closure even if she doesn't want to let it go

chekd

Double checked
Hello satan

i am on b
end of the story

You'll be fine user, staying positive is half the battle. Which country are you in?

our country is going down the shitter and there's nothing you can do to prevent it

you will be alone for 99% of your life

THIS HOCKEY PUCK IS ALL THAT I HAVE LEFT

My great grandfather was a b17 tail gunner, ended up dieing from a flak shell years after he was hit from the cancer from the lead, I traveled from Florida to Tennessee just to kneel at the magnolia tree he was buried under. I ended up getting, as a gift from the family, his old .44 from Germany. I'm going to open carry that .44 like he did back in the 50s, left side, handle forward.

Everyone here has got cancer. You just got it in a different way. It's life showing you that you can hold it harder than us losers. Good luck user.

Fag

Why take a picture of Amanita? Eat that shit

Oh and sad story? Sorry I was just really distracted by your mushroom.

13 days ago my love blew her head off with a .38 special.

Fuck sad man

Did she leave a note?

I'm so sorry to hear that user. Were the signs? was she ill?

She has a journal I never read. I'm actually going over to the house later today to clean up and look for it.

We were only together 3 years but it's a pretty shitty feeling

If your serious, I'm praying for you man

you want sad story? ok :( here my love story

>be me
>be 14
>meet grill
>start dating
>love her to death

>be 19
>move together
>everything works perfectly
>plan on having kids
>love of my life
>adore her with every part of my body

>be 21
> she misscarries
>should have been a cute daughter...
>heartbroken
>she devastated

>be 23
> my love misscarries again
> can't handle it
>love of my life takes her own life

>be me now 25
thinking to end my life as well

She was 48. She helped her mother through cancer and kept her father company until his sadness caught up with him. She had a form of cervical cancer removed in her early years and couldn't have children. Her only surviving member of her family, her sister, was apparently pretty worthless too. I thought we had plans but she had something else in mind. I love her dearly but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't upset.

I hope you can find some closure. Maybe the diary will help

wow that sucks some big donkey balls, sorry to hear my man. hang in there would ya?

Yeah I'm for real.

I'm going to get with the natives and eat my fill of peyote.