Wants to drain the swamp

>wants to drain the swamp
>puts more sewage in cabinet

I don't understand, bros. Why do you guys support Trump so much? So far, his plan looks decent, but there's still some sketchy stuff there. The people he's appointing are fucking garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/
salon.com/2016/11/25/i-cant-imagine-a-worse-pick-critics-slam-choice-of-betsy-devos-to-be-secretary-of-education/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lodge your complaints in a year

not even sworn in yet retard

Who's he supposed to put in? People who have no idea how the govt works?

At the end of the day he's the boss. If they don't do something he likes, he can fire them in an instant and install someone else.

Also, to answer your question:
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

I wouldn't support Hillary, well, ever. I'd rather have Bernie, and I think he's an idiot.

but hes our only hope to defeat shrek the mighty ogre

well he is garbage so as they say in computing - garbage in garbage out..

oh and guess who is a Florida Electoral College rep - yes, Bondi, the woman who got bribed by Donald with money from his charity which he tried to cover up - three illegal moves in one go, and he still isn't in jail...

so what?

why are trup tards and republicans all "ooh thats unfair, they say mean things"

day one Obama elected it started and never stopped. Indeed from before he was even chosen at the primaries.

Trump does not deserve an easy ride.

also - have you seen who he has picked for Education - a billionaire who gave min 9.5million, who has campaigned to close public schools and undermine the educational standards, to give public school funds to private (for profit) schools. who supports faith schools and whose husband is a creationist.

Talk about the swamp? Crony politics, privatizing public schools and pouring tax dollars into shareholders pockets.

>Who's he supposed to put in? People who have no idea how the govt works?

like his education pick... she knows how to raid public funds for her own pocket though...

speculate like a retard get treated like a retard

I understand he's not the best person, but I'd still take him over Hillary. We didn't have much choice in the matter for president, unfortunately.

The news mostly ignored the evidence (for various reasons), but you can read the leaked emails yourself, several of which were verified by Google's severs as authentic (this is basically impossible to fake, even by state actors).

I find the site I linked to be pretty clear about why we should be outraged about Hillary, with direct links to quotes from emails, FBI public documents, and other sources.

\oh it is worse than that OP

why have American media not focused on this story

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/

- british conservative newspaper pretends to be chinese businessman wanting to "buy influence" with campaign donations - Hillary camp turn it down, but Trump camp accept and have detailed proposal of how to accept this illegal foreign donation adn launder it to hide it - and promise that the chinese will be favoured for it after the election.

they had it all in place

because they had done it before.

how many foreign businessmen have already bought "influence"?

what are Trumps overseas investments and debts - what conflict of interest is there?

Carter had to put his peanut farm into a blind trust (republicans insisted) so he would not have a conflict of interest - how come Donnie gets away with saying his kids will take over - his kids that he takes to meetings with foreign heads of government and allows to see classified documents

what is speculation - it is established fact about DeVos, and it is what she says she wants to do

yawn

no one gives a fuck faggot
go sperg on Sup Forums

Nigga, do you even politics?

no
this is Sup Forums you retard

>mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
I have looked at the first six - you know this is pretty weak stuff. they scream corruption and lies, but mostly it is jsut normal conversation and normal behaviour of anyone. The screams about private and public - that is just insane. You expect someone in a top level negotiation for a billion dollar contract to come out and say "well actually we would take five million and be happy enough, to be honest" No. Of course they have to have a private position and apublic one - and that is true if you are negotiating for a free fly zone in Syria - talk hard, negotiate softly - or a climate change deal in Paris.

and the rest - of the first six the only one that is in any way damaging is her foundation taking money from dodgy sources. But at least her foundation is a well run charity that actually does good int he world, not like Trumps foundation which he never gave money to, and used other peoples money to buy his business partners rounds of golf at his resorts and dinners in his hotels, and to pay illegal bribes to Bondi in Florida, and pay his own personal fines, and buy portraits of himself.

Just so you know when you retards start talking about politics you sound moronic. Carry on it is entertaining.

>no one gives a fuck faggot

well that isn't true. But what is true is not enough people give a fuck...

you are happy to snooze while your President elect takes bribes from foreign businesses to favour them?

you should be ashamed of yourself.

>I have looked at the first six
Only hundreds more to go!

number 6 is taken out of context - isn't podesta outlining the problem (which is that no one has been active enough to educate the public) and suggesting more education is agood idea? (rather than the opposite reading this email is given - and since it was Trump who said he loves the uneducated, and is proving it by his choice of Education Sec, shouldn't this be a point against him? )

they put the best stuff at the back?

nice lie presented as fact
you must work for CNN

nice meme

>mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
The fuck, CTR is real? I thought it was a made up group like the men in black and the reptillians.

and if they are all of a great quality I will have wasted my time.

this is shit tier trolling stuff - it is really not good.

(and I have read most of these before and they are all pretty tame and shitty stuff with no real scandal at all - I haven't got as far as the ones that I am sure will be there supposedly showing they rigged the primaries - which blatantly the emails did not show.)

you want a real email scandal - ask the republicans why they didn't spend 80 million tax dollars on investigating this...

I really hope you assholes aren't doing this for Trump for free.

>nice lie presented as fact

what is the lie?

come on - be specific - what am I presenting as fact that is not - proof, or at least plausible speculation as to why it is a lie will be accepted.

Obstruction of justice coming from the president is a pretty big deal.

>and I have read most of these before and they are all pretty tame and shitty stuff with no real scandal at all
The POTUS blatantly breaking the law by obstructing justice isn't a scandal?

No CTR is real - they used to infest reddit and facebook and other important sites. I don't know if they were ever on Sup Forums though. why would they invest money in an anarchic place full of trumsters and neckbeards where the posts don't last more than an hour or so (if that)?

bad use of cash.

But if you have really cheap labor and want to encourage the subversives then you might - which is why the Putin Bots from the Disinformation Factory used to lurk here a lot...

>what is the lie?
everything

prove one word you have said with real proof and not some generated fake news jpg or link to a bs site
I dare you

Jesus Christ, man. Where have you been?

You make it seem like just because they aren't straight up cheating on the voting ballots then it doesn't mean anything. Getting bribes from Morocco only for the latter to somehow get weapons in return doesn't mean anything to you? That's the kind of shit you see the villain do in blockbuster action flicks.

>Where have you been?
Seeing people shout ''CTR'' each time anyone presented support of Hillary around here the same way people blame the jews for everything (not that they are innocent mind you), excuse me for not taking it seriously.

Let me explain to you, New York Times, or whatever other shill MSM sent you.
Trump could appoint Hillary fucking Clinton to his cabinet, and I would have no doubt it would be another 4d chess move in the ultimate defeat of Soros-globalism, one or three moves before imprisoning her.

Donald J. Trump is the greatest strategist of our time, and I have no doubt he is working to defeat you and your puppet-master. So whatever he does with his cabinet, I have no doubt it will be in the interest of the American people, which also means the interest of the rest ous. OF THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE

nah,

1> we know that hillary's email address did not show up on all mail - many people got email from her which their email program simply showed as HC in the from box - like my mother just shows up as Mum, not her full email address. so they were unaware of the secret private server, even if they got email from it.

2> "Ask yourselves: Why would they both be communicating on a secret server to each other? Why not through normal proper channels? What were they hiding? "

well perhaps secret stuff? or private stuff which is none of our damn business?

this is the email equivalent of saying that everything that the President says has to be taped and made available to the public. Every fucking word. to everyone. every "I love you" and every "I hate that fucking birther bastard with the cheeto face and the dopey comb-over"

this is not reasonable nor is it obstruction of anything.

no. You are a sealion.

you do the work. I told the truth.

but how about this to get you going

salon.com/2016/11/25/i-cant-imagine-a-worse-pick-critics-slam-choice-of-betsy-devos-to-be-secretary-of-education/

oops, wrong link - ignore (if you don't care about education ) the one I posted about Devos.

I am carrying on two conversations here.

but you are still a sealion. I posted the link to the very respected, very conservative, very highly regarded newspaper and its award winning journalist who ran the sting, which Trump fell for. You need no more proof.

this is not a bullshit site, nor a falsehood.

it is true - his campaign was prepared to accept a donation ad a bribe for future influence, and had the apparatus set up to launder the illegal foreign money.

read the article

PLACE YA BETS HERE....place ya bets.
I got 20$ says someone take a shot at this guy within the first 9 months in office.

a swamp full of your tears. stay butthurt.

I sincerely hope you yanks get what you fucking deserve and stand idly by while this fucking meme rips the heart out of your country. Good fucking luck.

yawn

so?

have any proof kid?

sure kid

So let me get this straight - the king of morocco gave money to a charity, associated with a person who is not a member of the government, and this is somehow linked to a weapons deal in which the US government is paid millions more dollars by the Moroccans, and this shows that the two are linked?

nope.

now maybe the optics are not good - I don't know much about Morocco - other than aving been there for a holiday once - so I don't know much about its human rights record - not as bad as Saudi I think, but... ok, if we pick apart the false connection to arms deals - what do we get? Hillary meets a man who wants america to be nice to him, who Amewrica has every reason to be nice to. He is a stable moderate muslim in an unstable immoderate world.

None of this is earth shattering, or really a smoking gun.

now if she had pocketed money herself, (rather than it going to a charity to which she also gives millions of her own money) and had been in a position of power atthe time - rather than not in any public office - and it had been connected with a specific reversal or change in policy - well yes, that would be a smoking gun.

but this isn't.

I'll take your action.

I got $100 on that if you want.
He has life Insurance from Pence Mutual.

If he dies, Mike Pence is president. No one is killing him.

after eight years of a racist president, who cares?

yawn. the mind of a child.

yawn

yawn

>So whatever he does with his cabinet, I have no doubt it will be in the interest of the American people

you mean the republican donors who bought their way into the cabinet and who will use their power to rape the public education system, dismantle the EPA and be allowed to pollute freely and make more money by not having to clean up their mess, and to burn dirty coal (no such thing as clean coal) and more oil - to fuck the entire climate - while Trump pulls NASA off watching climate change and kills the Paris agreement?

what part of that is in the best interests of anyone other than the Billionaires to whom he is giving a $1.5 million dollar a year tax cut?

yawn

found the tard

>Donald J. Trump is the greatest strategist of our time

lol.

so good that no bank in America will do business with him.

the man is a bully, a con artist and a crook - who has been exposed. You know he didn't write the art of the deal?

you know the guy who did write it thinks he is a fraud and a crook?

do you like being considered a moron?

remember that these are the idiots who elected someone without plans. Trump was running purely on his character up until the debates. you wont get any discussion reguarding his flaws. hell even alex jones barely mentions romney.

So now those of us who can see Donnie the Fraud for what he is have our chance to do exactly the same - except this time the list of real frauds, con jobs, theft, tax evasion and criminal dealings is real - unlike the phoney "birther" shit.

Do you think he just fire anyone willynilly?
Do you think America is just an irl version of his old show?

see

trying this hard to look cool on the internet.
is the rest of your life a failure also?

can you prove this?

Public schools in our areas suck... The teachers are all incompetent fucks and dont deserve our tax dollars.

Luckily Indiana allows charter schools and the ability to use the tax dollars (THAT I FUCKING PAY) to go to the school that I want for my children.

He will put a badass in FED

This thread IS CTR.

yawn

Yes, I am absolutely sure.

and I am also suspicious... this "sure kid" adn "yawn" thing - it is startting to pop up a lot. It is starting to look like either one guy is always here, and always being a boring and uncommunicative sealion and general fucktard, or that it is several people usig the same shitty tactic.

tell, me true - is it you Yuri? Are you back? do you want a ruble?

lulz
he's sure treating it like an irl version of his old show

so you're just some little faggot with a big mouth.
nothing to see here.

sure kid.

>who cares?

who cares that the next president has handed the keys to the Education budget to a person who wants to destroy public education, says teachers are overpaid, wants to take 10% of the tax money (or more) to give to herself and her friends who are shareholders in shitty private Christian Schools who she has campaigned not to be regulated under the same standards required of public schools?

everyone should care. this is public money poured into private pockets while children are short changed.

try growing up a little kid.

so? is the sky falling too?

ah come on, I know Trump talks like a fourt grader but you can't say he has the mind of a child.

child rapist maybe, sexual predator definitely, bully, narcissist and greedy bastard, yes, but childlike... no

Yall niggas just mad because Trump is gonna save America. For too long we've had pursues for Presidents. Now we have a god damn man.

wow it never ends with you, does it?

>Obreezy a racists
>Who cares about the education of all children in America who will at one point be in power over you?
Ironic shit posting is how we elected Trump as a president. I'm sure of it now.

yawn

You don't even know where or how to troll at this point, do you?

You just want the thread to die.

Phonepost less.
Proofread more.

> People who have no idea how the govt works?

By never holding public office, Trump himself has absolutely no idea how the US government works outside of the framework of a general understanding. At this point, it's the blind leading the blind because of that fact. And it is a fact, this isn't an opinion. He can have as many advisers and insiders as he wants, that still doesn't make up for his absolute lack of experience.

His whole "draining the swamp" rhetoric in theory is a great soundbite, but he needs absolutely every last person with government experience on his side to make up for his inadequacies. So who then exactly is the "swamp"? Everyone who has ever held public office? How do you define that line?

This isn't me saying he's going to fail, or that he's a bad choice for President, only that by definition he has no idea how intricate and nuanced leading the most powerful nation in the world is. Some of his appointments are at the very least suspicious in the sense that, well, they don't really make much sense and seem to indicate a completely new way of filling out a cabinet. He's certainly one of a kind.

who cares, Hillary lost

You really are so ... articulate. Interesting. Fact filled. Humane. Impressive. Big, yuge, funny. grown up.

some people never get past childhood. you never got past just being an asshole.

yawn

so do u tell me, 'murricans will get even duber in the future? Thats scary bro

I think whoever made this infographic doesn't understand how infographics work. The top headline has nothing to do with the words below it? Y you do dis?

hey kid, the election is over. why are you still shillin'?

yes

The Democrats fucked it all up by sabotaging Bernie. Letting Killary get the nomination guaranteed a Trump presidency. Nobody thought Hillary was gonna win except libtards in California and New York, and those two states are completely different worlds, cut off from the rest of America.

fall asleep already.

you're so much the child.
guess you hear that a lot.

Put some effort into it

don't think so.

not the same guy
but he's still better than hillary
dnc should have nominated bernie

i consider myself an independent
i normally vote democrat
(not this time)
too bad, so sad
pick someone better next time

so instead of making public schools better you give that money to schools that take a topslice of 5or 10% to give to shareholders, and your kids get a lower quality education than they could get if the money was actually spent on them? great system.

thinks I'm tired.

Actually as a public servant in the position she was in ITS THE LAW that all work related information be accessible through the FOIA. Its not unreasonable to expect someone to properly do their fucking job numbnuts.

There's hope in Rosie O'Donnell

this
democrats fucked up

bed time, special snowflake. Go on, the grownups are talking...

had to "dumb it down" quite a bit to stay in this thread.