Ok, without memes

ok, without memes
whats the difference between mainland spanish and catalans?

>mainland spanish and catalans
All Spain is in the mainland except the canary islands,Ceuta,Melilla and Mallorca you HERETIC RETARD.

yeah, sorry about that
was trying to say rest of the Spaniards
no offense

Catalans have a superiority complex

All memes except for the whole language thing.

Fuck off satan lover.There is only one church and it is not YOURS.Enjoy HELL

So...it's like your Wales?

There is absolutely no difference between Catalans and the rest of Spaniards, excepct for the fact that for 30 years they have been waging a propaganda war (schools and media) so as to make Catalans think they are different. Catalans are known to be greedy and extremely corrupt. If you add nationalism to the cocktail, you get an approximate picture...

Catholic and Orthodox churches are brothers, user
like us, Eastern and Western Iberians

its more like their Scotland

>Catholic and Orthodox churches are brothers, user
NEVER.The GREEKS INVADED THE VISIGOTHIC KINGDOM (and lost). I can ONLY feel HATRED towars GREEK HERETICS.DANDOLO DID NOTHING WRONG

chill bro.

Well, thats quite relatable for us
thanks, user

España es una MIERDA ya que nosotros los CASTELLANOS gente de bien y protectores de la fe CATÓLICA y la pureza de nuestras benditas TIERRAS tenemos que compartir estado con garrapatas ARAGONESAS,JUDEIDIZANTES CATALANES,puercos VALENCIANOS, mofetas BALEARICAS,perras VASCAS Y NAVARRAS,vacas GALLEGAS gitanos MURCIANOS,moros ANDALUCES y traidores LEONESES. Cada día rezo a San Fernando rey cruzado de estas nuestras SANTAS tierras y a DOÑA Isabel de Trastamara para que resurezcan y nos guie a la gente de BIEN, LOS CASTELLANOS, a una nueva época dorada de FE, CULTURA Y PROSPERIDAD COMO ACOSTUMBRABAMOS ANTES DE TENER QUE AGUANTAR A LA CHUSMA DE ESTA ESPAÑA SIN MORAL NI VALORES.

Do they actually speak Welsh in there tho? All Catalonians are de jure bilingual and have regional tv channels in their language and stuff.

The media from both sides has been actively encouraging Catalan and non Catalans to throw shit at each other for decades too, that also kinda generated an us versus them sentiment.

But other than that there's really no major difference between a Castilian and a Catalan other than memes.

There, this reply made me reach my quota of informative discussion, only shitposting from now on.

I am not your bro you spastic diabetic chicano

>no major difference between a Castilian and a Catalan other than memes

zitto animale.

Are valencianos catalan speakers too?

>Are valencianos catalan speakers too?
They are gypsies that speak an hybrid of Catalan and Spanish called Valencian

Where does the hate come from?
Is it the proximity to France that makes them so insufferable?

jas

>Cagatio
a log that shits out presents
Catalonia is different

The real meme here is the PARTITION of CASTILLE into FIVE AUTONOMOUS REGIONS. The DISMEMBERING of Castille was demanded by peripheral NATIONALISTS who feared the might of a UNITED CASTILLE. I pray EVERY DAY to FERDINAND III THE SAINT and to LADY ISABELLA I of TRASTÁMARA that they may resurrect and guide our our RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE, the CASTILLIANS, into a new era of FAITH, CULTURE AND PROSPERITY, AS IT ONCE WAS BEFORE WE HAD TO ENDURE THE SCUM OF THIS BASE AND DEGENERATE SPANISH STATE.