Welcome to Sup Forums. How contrarian are ya?

Welcome to Sup Forums. How contrarian are ya?

I comment on albums I haven't even listened to...

...and call them trash.

How contrarian am I? I listened to Merzbow today. With earbuds.

music fucking sucks

I unironically enjoy Mac Demarco

I gave the new Power Trip a 2/5

How contrarian am I?
How contrarian am I???
I listened to shoegaze today.
FOR THE LYRICS

Im so contrarian that imo John's mic wasn't shit.

I listened to Pet Sounds today and I only cried for twenty minutes

i like death grips

i prefer pre-bilinda my bloody valentine

I only listen to the Worst Original Song Razzie award winner songs.

How contrarian am I? I only listen to Scarufficore!

underrated

I'm so contrarian that I like top 40 music. I bet none of you faggots are that contrarian.

Liking Death Grips is the new counter culture

i like music

get the fuck out

filth
shut the fuck up

you mean "I hate death grips" because that's one of the primary driving forces of rampant contrarianism here

liar

that some bullshit right there

I broke up with my girlfriend...
...for asking for music recommendations

I always side with normies over the common Sup Forums opinion just because I hate arbitrary contrarians, which is 99% of Sup Forums

i guess you could say I'm a contrarian contrarian, or in other words

a
fucking
pleb

sounds like you're just a fucking sheep with no ability to make your own opinion on a case by case basis

i hate death grips

Float On is a pretty enjoyable song, as someone who's never listened to Modest Mouse.

Pinkerton is a better album

Mac Demarco is as patrician as it gets

I did NOT masturbate to Aeroplane over the Sea today

This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from? I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs· It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it? Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how not being a tool is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.

I judge how a song sounds based on its title and will decide on whether or not to listen to it solely based on what I think it will sound like

>he likes music
looks like you need to go back to /r/eddit

I think King of Limbs was actually a decent EP

woah buddy.
that's a borderline sin.

New copy pasta huh? Rad
Fag....

Painting With isn't the abomination people make it out to be

It's not an abomination, but it's simply a project they didn't put a lot of effort into. They have said themselves that they didn't test any of it out live, just put it together and released it. It's unlike them to make am album lie that (apart of their philosophy to always try and be different) but it just didn't work this time.

I'm not.

I'm not contrarian, everyone who disagrees with me is

>Spider posting
>Outside of Sup Forums

/thread

The Velvet Underground & Nico - 7.5/10
White Light / White Heat - 9.5/10
The Velvet Underground - 9/10

>implying i'm supposed to buy into some random aussie shitposter's unfounded narrative
try again

this

I think DuVall fits Alice in Chains well