>your age

>how many women you've fucked

faggots not welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what about dykes?

>21
>40-45 lost track but its around that range. Had the clap twice but nothing else. lately Im being a no lifer though

17 and counting

>19
>1

>28
>lost count at 150

>18
>3
I got the clap too, but all my field were clean even after a test. Anyone know how I could've gotten it?

> things that never happened

I bet you're not even at one.

I'm 25 and I've had sex w 9 women

2 :(

>36
3 women, we are(were) all in relationship, I took virginity of 2, not the last one whose I'm married to.

I tried fucking one night stands but couldn't get hard,

12 or 13

broke up w my gf of 2 years a couple months ago, now i got 4 girls all keen to fuck basically whenever i want, feelsgoodman

27. 3 girls and 3 guys.
>I'm bi deal with it

Somewhere between 70 and 90, closest estimate I could give.

I really don't know anymore or give a shit.

Guy here

Over 30 girls maybe 40 lost count

Old fag here 37 our 38 can't remember cause I'm old..but my number is around 12

3 Prostitutes
1 Questionable encounter with a drunk girl

enjoy it, doesn't last forever

2 :(

think thats normal for my bland way of life

sharing one of them

31 yo.

14 grills

Pretty happy with that

>Just end my life

tbh i can only see it getting better

none in the last 3 years

around 85 full penetration
another 60, or so, got naked with but didn't penetrate (on period/no condom/too drunk or high to get it up etc)

250....im horny all the time

>faggots not welcome
>OP starts thread anyway

I'm 19 with 0, tell me what you would have done differently.

t-take that

;_;

21 11

25 years old.

29 women.

Never counted but if I had to guess
I'd say somewhere upwards of 70

Were they charcoal or propane

18 1/2

Ur mum lol

Please tell me what you would've done differently, same fag from

Not be born an autist.

250 and 4 days

daddy please plunge my asshole

50+

up unitl my last idk 10 encounters I always used a condom. You get the clap from oral sex apparently so thats if you or her are going down you risk getting it. Im glad I never got anything worse than that cheers

42+ not sure exactly

>faggots not welcome
posts faggot shit

14 women
Also 2 cousins several times between 9-13

12 women

I just want to point out that this does not make you less of a depressed dude. Id say I was happier a virgin.

nothing, I never had a point in my life that I had to make a decision, this is the life I got, nothing I could have done different.

5 not counting hookers

I would recommend not falling in love and being a bachelor for awhile. I have never been happy lately first from falling in love and now being a manwhore. Before I was untainted masterbation video games and work kept me happy.

still a virgin after one year in college.

>29
>0

Wizard status in one more year!

25 age
31 women
I haven't had any pussy in over 2 years (anal a couple times with a girl who was a virgin) and this thread makes me somehow feel better about it

98 not including hookers. i fuck anything that's not really old honestly

end my life please

22 0

considering going for wizard

only one

we've been together for several years and we have all the same kinks, makes for good sex

we are engaged to be married, and she'll spend most of her honeymoon tied up in bed ;)

48 and still technically a virgin. I'm asexual, so I'm not incel, and I've done just about everything BUT actual penetration. I'm old enough that when I was young, there wasn't even mention of the existence of asexuality. I just felt like a freak because everyone around me was dating and obsessed with sex while I had to fake it to try to fit in.

Over the years I had a succession of girlfriends to hide my lack of interest in sex or emotional closeness, but all of them eventually left me when they realized I was never going to fuck them, and that I shuddered every time I had to touch them.

I was in my 30s before I discovered that asexuality was a thing, and that I wasn't a freak. I haven't so much as touched a woman in 25 years.

4 but 2 of which were between 30-50 times

The first got pregnant and had an abortion

hey how's it goin. wish i was you instead of just pretending to be you.

100~

dubs of kek

3, all long term relationships

i regret it all

2 hookers
2 non hookers

29 179
pic related

what is it like? i feel like most of my motivation in life comes from pussy. what is your drive to succeed in life? honestly i'm envious of this because i wish i didn't crave sex all the god damn time

23 - 12

Honestly, when I see how much misery sexuality causes people, I truly believe that if it was possible to take a pill and become asexual, our species would vanish. I feel very lucky to have been born asexual. My time and money are my own to spend as I wish. I have a huge, shaggy beard, a big beer belly, smoke a stinky pipe, and wear a fedora -- and I don't have to give a shit what anyone thinks about it.

>18
>1

I get sex everyday tho from her

My dad fucked over 120 girls in 2 years. He remembers 90% of their names and he can recite them in order. Has some fucking crazy stories as well.

What do you guy sconsider a normal amount? I dont think there's such a thing as too little, but some do seem excessive

i actually believed you until the fedora

Post more of those tits

at your age i would say that's pretty normal. just depends on how much strange you want to get

about 35

>12
>0

I don't think it's a coincidence that I'm an existentialist. In the absence of any strong, biological drives except survival, I've been forced to look inward and think about big-picture stuff, choosing by act of Will what I want to make out of my life. As a result, I've spent my life as a radical labour and community organizer,

I look good in a fedora. Honest. Pic related: me, in my genuine 50s vintage fedora, smoking a Brigham Voyageur.

im gonna die this winter

i had a dream last night that was the closest in my life i'd ever felt to happy. and it was because someone loved me back. we weren't fuckin in the dream. we were just together.

it's left me devastated. I really really do envy you.

>Also 2 cousins several times between 9-13
confirmed trump voter

>20
>1

Not complaining, I love fucking my girlfriend

I started dating my wife at 16

I've passed up a lotta opportunities to cheat

18 and I've hade sex with 37

You're a good man, fuck all these faggots who say otherwise

that's awesome man. i really do wish i didn't have the drive...hell i don't even want kids so biologically there's no real reason for it. i love the sensation and the satisfaction of sleeping with different women, but i wish i didn't. do you ever masturbate or is that gone with the territory too? also you do look pretty badass. i'll allow it

>envy you
It's not all peaches and cream. For one thing, most people just assume I'm gay because they never see me with women, which means I get hit on a lot by guys who are into bears. And when I do tell people I'm asexual, the most common reaction is laughter and then asking me whether I reproduce by budding, like an amoeba. Not to mention that every book, movie, story, play, song, and advertisement on Earth assumes that I'm a sexual and inflicts a non-stop stream of sex and romantic bullshit on me, which bores me to fucking tears.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

>20
>2