Oh shit Sup Forums, you woke up to this, roll dubs to escape!

Oh shit Sup Forums, you woke up to this, roll dubs to escape!

Singles you lose

Trips she farts on you

Quads she pees in your mouth

Quints, tho rare, get you a handy

Hurry Sup Forums she's about to swing. I'm risking my own to warn you

Nigger...

damn that hurt

sorry bout it man. put 'em under the hammer

easy

not a lot of kinksters on Sup Forums tonight....darn

no u

sir, please place your testicles under this hammer, this will only take a moment

Lmao, hey look we both got dubs. Let us end the war between us, and go home in peace

I'm a different guy than the one you were talking to. I just luck rolled while quoting an old meme tbh

you into this sort of thing?

I like femdom but not ball smacking. I'm outta here

what kinds of things do you like then user? this is a free space

Oh fuck no. I'm out

who the fuck actually likes this?

Well obviously I do

Sir, I'm gonna need you to place your balls under the hammer first. Nobody made you roll. This will only take a second

i will escape

Alas, your testicles must submit to m'lady's kind hammer. Place them here please

Roll

welp. dis gun hurt brah

help

what's the problem user

Quads please

Are you by any chance autistic?

fug

hi mom

Rrrrrrrollin those dice

Hey fellow guy. I'm into that too.

In the meantime, why don't you put your nuts under the hammer and we'll talk about it? Assuming you can still talk in a normal pitch :)

I've looked into it, but I don't think so.

Go to bed son. But brush your teeth first. And let that nice lady thwack you with her hammer for rolling singles. Make sure to tell her thank you when you're done

Are you okay with people touching you?

Remind me not to go to vegas with you

define people

A stranger tapping you on the shoulder

OH NO

I'm cool with that

What?

Roll

Ouch user, that's gonna hurt

Gotta get out of this, quads get

So what triggers a fetish such as this?

lmao, i'm into that too, but i made the post so obviously i am

you can roll again, but ouch

hmm, just growing up and seeing girls laugh and giggle at guys getting hit in the crotch. They obviously enjoy it.

Also feelings of worthlessness and like women don't like me very much. I don't get off on them being mean, that sucks, more like, other guys get girl's attention by being attractive so they get to do normal things. I'm not attractive so have to be funny. Most girls don't find me funny either so, if I let them hit me in the balls then that's what I gotta do to get their attention. Pay the price but it's worth it

You kicked me in the feels user.

ever consider becoming a rapist?

Funny you should ask that.

I actually never could because I already feel like women do not like/want me. To force someone against their will would only reinforce that women truly do not like or want me. It would make things 10 times worse. I have no desire whatsoever to have sex with someone that doesn't want it with me, due to my already low self-esteem issues.

Besides it just not being very nice in general and I'm a half-way decent person believe it or not

you should go on a self discovery journey and save your testicles in case you decide to have children at some point

I mean I don't want them damaged. What's wrong with an adult liking spanking? Can I not enjoy a few slaps to my balls?