INTP, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/istj-personality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits or gtfo?

also INTP, how do you deal with your crippliing retardation

Having a question mark at the end doesn't make a sentence into a question
I struggle with it

how many acquantinaces/ friends do you socialize everry day if not on a basis of penis

Depends on how you define socialize. I do talk to many people most of days (I'm in school)

Having conversation past basic how are you, what you did on weekend etc... I'm in uni, struggling to find confidence to initiate anything, how do you fake it till i make it

I usually don't fake it. I talk past "hi" and "how are you" with very few people. I have enough.

How compatible do you feel with people of other personality types? Like do you feel really blocked off to really extroverted people or people of generally conflicting personalities?

INTJ here, get on my level

I deal with very like-minded people on everyday basis, and when I'm in other social situations I usually drink so I'm somewhat fine.

I'm happy with my level

Does the Sup Forums in random stand for bathroom? Is this the bathroom of the Internet? Why am I always lost in the bathroom?

no b stands for basking in shit stins whhile black people watch you writhe in your own vomit and cum

random image Board

INTP here ftw! What music do you listen too while studying? While not studying? Do you perfer red and black comparied to white and black?

I listen to classical music. I don't listen to music while studying because unless it's extremely low it will distract you

OP here.
I just got done fingering my dog so now I Will Smith and Jaden the night away

Lol real OP here, I don't even have a dog plus I'd rather suck horse cock

hey hey another intp here, what are your favorite composer(s)/symphonies? I've been trying to find more classical music to listen to, but I keep getting swamped with things I've already heard

That's fair. Can I ask what made you want to do an AMA?

I'm an INTJ. Y'all INTPs are cool but have problems getting shit done (my bro is an INTP)

What motivates you all?

ENTP waddup

How much do you believe in these personality identities, do you feel they describe you perfectly or there's better ways to describe how you are?

It really, really varies what I listen to. I don't think I can really define it.
not OP
not OP
I'd say Bach's Brandenburg concertos
Why not?
I do have a lot of issues getting shit done, but I always manage to

Hello there.

The frist time I took it was on a date and I just didn't wanna be a dick about it, but I was and still am surprised by who accurately it describes my personality.

I'm sure you cannot fit 7 billion people into 16 nicely defined boxes, but it does work out for me.

Due the open ended question I'll assume I can reply to it but honestly I might be a shitty INTP because I'm pretty terrible at doing anything. Same issue, just lack of motivation. I do find that the fear of failure helps to complete tasks with deadlines though.

Lurker INTP here, I do think they are filtered to a pretty good extent, to the point where basic understandings and ways of thinking are logically explained and why you have them. OFC it is not perfect and 100% but I think the tests have gone pretty far and can be pretty accurate

I honestly don't know why not, I'm purely curious as to your motivations. Like answer a basic question is one thing but I find trying to understand a persons thoughts behind an action to be much more interesting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Answering to questions is engaging with people, for a few reasons I haven't talked to many people lately and I felt like doing it now.

What's something you've done that most discusses and arouses you?

Huh I see, can I ask what those reasons are or should I change the subject?

ISTJ
is that good?

Discusses and arouses me?

not OP but when another person shows genuine interest in me It's probably the best feelings i can get in a social situation. Also if the person is tailoring the conversation yet still allowing your input, it's insta socialgasm

there aren't any objectively good or bad personality types

what are my strengths and weaknesses

Been working a lot from home —I do research and I can work from wherever I want— but not talking to another person for 6 or 7 days can be too much.

16personalities.com/istj-personality

XD I'm an idoit, disgusts

That's a fair call. What do you do as a job?

Sure, but I'm not that naive to expect true interest from Sup Forums
We all make typos. Nothing I've done really disgusts me, there are many things I'd change (many, many), but nothing disgusts me.
I'm a PhD student, I'm trying to complete my dissertation

PhD, that's intense! Asian parents?

no, parents of European descent.

Lol! Favourite fruit?

Biggest sexual fantasy? Biggest turn on? Biggest turn off?

Green apples or blackberries

> bach's brandenburg concerto's
> that beautiful ass
> prefect personality, taste and looks
Damn I wish you were real

Well I'm all outta question then, and I can't stand the Captcha's anymore. Thanking you.

No sexual fantasy comes to mind.

Turn ons: skinny chicks with big boobs, black hair with green eyes, and shorts short enough that you can see the beginning of the ass.

Turn offs: chubby girls, big years, hairy girls in general.

Do you really think I'm the girl from the picture? Man, I'm a guy as 99% of Sup Forums; just reverse search that, I believe there's more of her somewhere.

Night.

ENTP master race reporting

you're a fucking poser.
notin persnol kid

All MBTI bs aside, can someone sauce OP's pic? Love, an INTJ

why am I a poser?
sorry I can't help, but I saved it from Sup Forums a few months back

Too bad. Thanks though user