"   ° ¸. ¸    :.  . • ○ °   .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...

"   ° ¸. ¸    :.  . • ○ °   .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...somewhere   ° °  ¸. ● ¸ .   ° :.  . • °   .  * :. .in a parallel universe* ● ¸     ° °  . * ¸.     ° . .    .  °  . * ● ¸ ..I didn't...°   °● ¸ .    ° :.  . • ○ °   .  * get doubles   °● ¸ .    °"

Nice.

cosmic check my man.

Somewhere in the universe I didn't get trips.

Shit

So so many one offs...

Somewhere in a parallel universe I didn't get trips

wat r debs?

I never get dubs.

Czech'em

Or trips.

Partark pls. i wnut dbus

Newfag detected.

wat

what the heck is going on in here?

yudodis?

ahem

Good.

Come on Kek I need these quads

I need this trips

checked

You sir have just spent all of your luck for the next year.

This is a good post

Nice. Check'd

Passion is one of the greatest qualities that a person can possess. Whether it's a devout christian that designs cathedrals in the name of God, a musician that has bled their soul out for the sake of creating an album or even a serial killer that enjoys wearing a nice severed skin mask every once in a while.. look what they accomplished. They had an idea that they felt strongly about and went for it. What are you passionate about? They fucking made it happen and so can you. More people need to be passionate about what they are doing for the sake of themselves. I'm not saying go join a church or go kill people. No. There are all kinds of different mediums to express your art. Find out what you're passionate about and pursue that shit!

Just remember that there are two kinds of people in this world. Creative people and destructive people. You can lie to others, but you're a fool if you lie to yourself.

Know thyself.

I sell dubs and dubs accessories

Welcome to the quads business son

HOW MUCH?

FUCKING CHECKED M8

GET THREAD NIGGERS

Dubs

Nice

if it end in 8 I will trust in god

Cool and also nice

Some pretty gud gits up in here

My middlename is double