Pic related will pay you $10...

Pic related will pay you $10,000 and let you do whatever you want with her BUT you have to lick and sniff her feet and asshole for twenty minutes each after she takes a shower. Would you even consider doing it?

strawpoll.me/11752076

Licking her asshole after a shower would be part of what I would do with my $10,000 "Do whatever you want session." So this is a huge win/win

ITT: virgins, wizards, and their stories

She can keep the money if I can lick and sniff her feet and asshole BEFORE she showers. I'd do that shit for free every day for the rest of my pathetic life.

i know that feel
i wish a qt would want me to lick and sniff her asshole/feet :-(

fucking yes! what kinda shitty question is that? id lick her feet before she even showers dafuq

Gross youre a fag

>would lick a 10/10 girl's ass and feet
>is a fag
autist detected

>Would you consider it?
Nigga those things are on the list

I'm fine with everything but the $10,000 part.

As a financial manager, I would recommend you take that money and drop $2,000 on a round-trip to the destination of your choice. You can get third world 10/10 for a lot less. Hole up in a decent hotel, get gifts for friwnda and fam, and have the time of your life with the remaining money.

Personally I would recommend Brazil. Last time I went to Sao Paulo, there was this cute girl that approached me on the bus. 13yo, weekend fuck session in my room. Total came to about $180 for the girl, I took her out shopping, bought her clothes and a little jewelry, took her to dinner both nights, that was probably another $400. I wrote it all off as a $2000 dollar business expenditure and my company reimbursed me. Good fucking times, be smart with your money.

>Pic related will pay you $10,000
>Will pay you $10,000
>Will pay YOU $10,000

Fuck my bad fam... I'm overseas on business, it's late and I'm drinking. Just thought I'd throw that out there, but if that's the case. Fuck yeah, then I'm taking that money and heading to south America or SE Asia for Christmas

i'd do it just for the 10,000. w/o the money part, no. plenty others just like her w/o doing things i'm not a fan of.

it is ok

you're in my neck of the woods it'd seem. cheers and goodnight

Yeah it's almost 10:30 where I'm at. It has been a long week of explaining to the stupid gooks that handle our firms business over her that theyve been fuckingnthos shit up. Cheers bro, I'm back stateside on Thursday. God damn yellow fucking niggers

i'm an hour ahead of you. on behalf of my peoples, sorry bro. we can be difficult. although kek at wherever you are, sounds like china or sea jungle asians.

Mexican niggers of the Pacific, now you know where. It's all right man, most Asians are good people but these mother fuckers, don't fit the mold like the others. Only good part is all the teen pussy I got in the last week. As an American military brat I was raised believing it's our responsibility to travel the world and spread the love so to speak.

I'd sniff and lick her feet and asshole, especially feet as part of the event

Here's your (you), op

...what?
I want to lick and sniff her feet and asshole for 20 minutes each. Win/win/win....