Seriously, Americans, it's time to stop. Impeachment when?

Seriously, Americans, it's time to stop. Impeachment when?
This guy is retarded beyond the brim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkONCyiLRes
youtube.com/watch?v=AlMI5n9xkLc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
vocaroo.com/i/s0TeXlsO7pDZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At first, president should not attack media he doesn't like because they criticize you. You're advertising them when you say shit like that. At second, it's fruitless. Putin can just close medias he doesn't like here. Trump has no tools to stop CNN. What he does is literally a butthurt he spews on a twitter. It's not a behavior of president, not even a behavior of sane public person.
Also, calling anyone "enemy of the people" is a serious shit. It's not just an offence. We had paragraph 58 of penal code during Stalin era called like that. Thousands of people were killed or sent to Gulag. Enemy of the people was a crime during French revolution - thousands of guillotined were clacking under the rule of these words. It's a serious shit.

Why does he care about the media?
Can't he just do his fucking job without caring about the media?

Brand Value

Trump brand is important for him, so every media must praise trump

Actually he is only doing what he said he would do. He's probably the most honest American president in a long time.

>Americans want this guy as their president

Really makes you think.

>At first, president should not attack media he doesn't like because they criticize you. You're advertising them when you say shit like that. At second, it's fruitless. Putin can just close medias he doesn't like here. Trump has no tools to stop CNN. What he does is literally a butthurt he spews on a twitter. It's not a behavior of president, not even a behavior of sane public person.
You're pretty clueless, this type of behavior is extremely popular with now a large percentage of the american public. How do you think he got into office in the first place?

Need a scapegoat

>when even Russians are starting to get suspicous
this is not good desu

>All these flags
>no burgers

Where are the Americans?

too busy shouting "BUT SHILLARY WOULD'VE BEEN WORSE" in circlejerks on Sup Forums
worse thing is that personal retardedness aside it's probably true

he was and always will be a retard, that does not stop him from being president. Didn't stop George Bush, won't stop DT45
You can't impeach someone for saying stupid things

dude muh CTR lmoa

I like how the shit he gave Obama about is what Trump is actually doing.

>Didn't stop George Bush
Bush was just stupid. But he didn't do shit like Trump. He was not an outrageous populist, he didn't talked shit to his opponents on the Web.
No, no. It's a funny thing. He does only not significant and useless populist shit he promised, but the most radical and vocal one. He doing it to strengthen his support base while his ratings are falling. The Wall and ban on issuing asylums and travel from some MENA countries are easy to do, do not dealt interfere serious interests of serious people, are ineffective and pretty useless - but they have a huge endorsement in Trump political support base.
On the other hand, he promised some serious things. Things that he would never do because these promises go against the interests of Trump's own government. Things like serious protectionist policies and creation of low tech manufacturing jobs. Things like le antiglobalism and improving relationships with Putin. All that is barely possible and goes against interests of people behind him.

Bush wasn't on this level, not even close, he just played a fool some.

>B-breitbart is the real media!

his argument is as dumb as Sup Forumsacks

He is not an idiot. He does it to mobilize his supporters aka rednecks and poltards as his ratings are falling. And these people like shit like that.

It makes me so sad that I miss Bush 2...

>Replies: 18 / Images: 2 / Posters: 15
>single American flag
DAMAGE CONTROL FULL ON

Most of them are asleep except for me and a few others that can't sleep cause the world is fucked. I think I will just escape in to some youtube vids...

youtube.com/watch?v=PkONCyiLRes

What did he mean by this?

How did we let memes get this far?

the trump saga really will be a pretty surreal little moment in history when we look back

in a way, i'm still not taking him 100% seriously. i still look at him like people did during the election

in face i think that sentiment ^ is basically what gave him the grace period every other president got on gp

toplel

I heard that Zuckerberg is running for president the next election.

Can we blame the UK for creating this mess?

>says that will "drain the swap"
>put "swamp" leaders on govt
>puts a owner of coal and oil mines on charge of environment office
>spout memes and butthurt on twitter like a teenager edgelord
>thinks he'll do everything he promised(business and polticial wise) without at least not getting JFK'd.

But hey, praise kek amirite? Shadilay!!?

>windows phone

>puts a owner of coal and oil mines on charge of environment office

This must be fake news.

What did mr. Trump mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=AlMI5n9xkLc
>Drumpf fags will defend this

FAKE NEW FAKE NEWS
GOVERNMENT IS NOT MADE OF BILLIONAIRES, OKAY?
CNN IS ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
AND I WILL DRAIN THE SWAMP! I HAVE THE BEST WORDS AND HAVE MANY GOOD THINGS, OKAY, WHICH MAKE OTHER GOOD THINGS.
PEOPLE WHO SAY OTHERWISE ARE FAKE NEWS AND ENEMY OF AMERICAN PEOPLE!
SAD!
I don't think Brexit influenced American elections somehow. What does UK membership in EU has to do with Trump?
There must be poles outside the fence 2bh.

Mass media serves no one but themselves. They have clear agendas.

Defending media in the current year is a sure indication of brainwashing.

You're seeing what happens when those who have controlled the message for decades start to lose control.

He have said he wouldn't lift the sanctions and new Pentagon chief said that they should deal with Russia on a basis of force. Trump bullshit about Russia during elections was just to please American conservatives because they like Putin. Also American interests are pretty much opposite to ours so whatever presidents we have we will always oppose each other.

I don't think your average American conservative likes Putin, it's just delusional Sup Forumstards who think Russia is some traditional "last bastion for the white race" or some shit.

Yeah, because pol and medias you like (like Fox or Breitbart) are reliable sources and are not those evil mainstream media controlled by the Jews. And of course they are not mainstream. The fact that breitbart is more popular than buzzfeed and Fox is the most popular cable channel in US doesn't make them mainstream.

Most don't like him, but because conservatives just do the opposite of what liberals what and liberals do the opposite of what conservatives want just to spite each other since we're so polarized now, things are starting to change because the liberal fear mongering about Russia is making some conservatives unironically like Putin.

oh im here, but i just get sick of listening to retarded foreigners tell me about the government and country. he's an idiot and a loudmouth, but he isn't going to be impeached for that and pretty much everything people here try and put against him is a meme or the equivalent of an snl criticism, ie. baseless and pretty much just made up.

All presidents say and do stupid shit, yours does too. They just tend to be more subtle about it. The white house with the fag lights, inviting clock kid, crying about muh guns after san bernadino, crying about le alt right and feeding them even more, it's all crap. I'd rather have him rant on twitter and have the same shade of nothing with a republican twist than deal with obama or god forbid hillary's crap.
It's a fucking twitter post, not a state of the union address. It's his way of saying stupid shit and appealing to the average voter/supporter and at least appearing conscious about the nation.

The American far right is so confusing to me. It's both anti Semitic, and the most pro Zionist faction in America. Obviously it's not the same people hating Jews that are pro Zionist, but both the ultra Zionists and the anti Semites identify with the far right.

Well far righters aren't exactly the shining beacon of intelligence.

Not really. The center-right are the people that hated Trump and tried to get that "Never Trump" movement started. They're the ones that are constantly trying to prove they're not racist while the far right revels in racism.

t. far right

>he far right revels in racism
I've seen so many Sup Forumsacks try to argue the Nazis weren't racist. It's not that simple, some center rightists are openly racist (mostly only to family/close friends) some far rightists try to deny it.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

Every American aged 20-35, who lives in an urban area of population exceeding 50,000, is a progressive. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

They are all multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Why are you guys so dramatic? These medias have been bullshitting ppl for years.
How is that even shock to you?

>mfw the alt rightists get their wet dream and kill all the progressives
>mfw that means they kill all the women, and all that's left is bunch of bitter /r9k/ type males

Seriously, what is wrong with homosexuality and race mixing?

what about the far left?

this, not to mention that he's literally correct when calling them "fake news"
just a few days ago associated press reported a breaking news story that trump is "mobilizing 100.000 national guard" to curb illegal immigration, which had to be debunked by the white house secretary himself
among other obvious lies and smear campaigns during his run for the presidency. if anyone's doing the bullshitting and fearmongering, it isn't trump, but them

>homosexuality
non issue
>race mixing
it's forced multicult shit these days

Too busy infighting about ideology

>ideology
found their problem

I wanted the Singaporeans answer! I'm genuinely curious if he's a Muslim since Singapore has a few.

>listening to muslims

What are the actual chances Trump will be impeached? Has that ever happened to an american president?

everything is ideology my good man t. slavoj zizek

Damage control

but not everyone is an ideologue.

The majority of people in the US hate the media, this will probably make him more popular as people are fact checking CNN. MSNBC etc more often.

Is it neccessarily wrong if president elect keeps in toutch with people and voters in social media?

>It's not a behavior of president, not even a behavior of sane public person
this, a politician needs thick skin

But he's making a fool out of people who distrust the media. A lot of the people he's pushing away from trusting the media are going in the opposite direction and starting to trust the far left media because they believe the mainstream media isn't critical enough of him.

so how is putin different? heard the guy tried banning memes and rivals are getting killed in suspicious fashion.

vocaroo.com/i/s0TeXlsO7pDZ

>A lot of the people he's pushing away from trusting the media are going in the opposite direction and starting to trust the far left media because they believe the mainstream media isn't critical enough of him.
seems legit my dude

multiple presidents have been impeached, which is just an investigation/trial/accusation, none have been kicked out. One, Andrew Johnson, was almost kicked out but got saved by one vote, there is Clinton(scapegoated and weaseled his way out), and Nixon is probably the most famous (he resigned before shit really started to kick). it's well defined what you have to do to get impeached (something severe like treason or bribery). Chances are low, unless something comes of this russian crap, but i highly doubt it.
fuck off
this is pretty much correct. the sheer volume of shit spewed is incredible, and in the quest for clicks these outlets will let absurd crap pass
>A lot of the people he's pushing away from trusting the media are going in the opposite direction and starting to trust the far left media
who? I live in california and most people hate the media or watch CNN, MSNBC, or Fox depending on their bias

If this is Putin it is killing the president of the media.

>who? I live in california and most people hate the media or watch CNN, MSNBC, or Fox depending on their bias
And I'm willing to bet your friend circles are full of people pretty similar to you.

most are disinterested or liberal/left leaning. only one is a trump supporter and one is right leaning. I don't even like trump that much, but I couldn't stand to vote for hillary

>the sheer volume of shit spewed is incredible, and in the quest for clicks these outlets will let absurd crap pass
pretty much. it has nothing to do with "silencing dissent" as people would like to call it, and everything to do with keeping in check a media conglomerate that only cares about clicks and sensationalism, even when it's so wrong that it could actually be harmful or destructive.
it might reinforce existing biases but i don't think there's anything wrong with calling out a bullshitter when he's in the middle of bullshitting