What's a good way to commit suicide? I got no access to firearms and I'm low on cash

What's a good way to commit suicide? I got no access to firearms and I'm low on cash

EZ

barbecue indoors, all windows closed

>jumping off high rise buildings
>noose
>jump infront of train
>stop being a lil bitcg and live the rest of your life and die at the estimated age of 85

A rope and something solid to hang it over
Do it from high enough to break your neck

/thread

slit your throat
jump off a tall building

Why do you want to know? Doubt you're actually gonna do it anyway.

Jumping in front of a train is something assholes do

I think I know. It's a mix of drunken death and involves you falling from a high place.

Basically just wear a lot of closed jackets and when you're done downing all these bottles of beers, just place the empty bottles on the inside of your jacket and jump. If the jump itself doesnt do it, the thousand shards of glass tearing up your insides surely will.

Slit your throat in the shower. If you cut right you'll fall into a come in a minute. Death occurs around two minutes

If you plan to commit suicide why not just steal $200 and go to Dicks sporting goods and buy the cheapest shotgun they have plus a few rounds of buckshot? You don't need a gun license for a shotgun in most states

(Assuming you're 21 and will pass the background check)

assuming guns is legal in your country

How high is high enough?
Might not but I want to and if I decide to day fuck it I'd rather be prepared

doesnt really need to be that high, depending on your weight one arm lenght drop is enough to kill

if you live in a rather cold country getting really really drunk and passing out in the snow is quite painless. Might also not seem as a suicide and just as a "drunken misstake", which might be nicer towards the people you know

Sleeping pills in large amounts. just make sure it will be a while before they find you.

That poster clearly doesn't understand what being suicidal is about though.

Probably mostly about not wanting to deal with anything anymore, not wanting an adventure.

Kill yourself by killing yourself to death. It's 100% effective.

Most places add oxygen to helium tanks to stop people from doing just that

Depending on what part of the world you're in, if you can get your hands on paraquat.
(In oz, it's real easy, any farm supply place will have it, just need a valid reason). A tablespoon is enough to be a fatal dose. Usually sold in 4L bottles.

Very effective. 70% mortality rate irrespective of dosage and time to hospital. Please note, while effective, it's slow and painful. Basically, you suffocate to death over days, whilst your insides are melted away.

Go to police statioon.

>I'll kill you motherfuckers I HAVE A GUN.