Did women used to be sluttyer before the internet?

did women used to be sluttyer before the internet?

Yes but no-one believes me because I can't post proof

Women were always slutty lying little cock gobblers. It's only with the advent of the internet, and especially social media, that they've outed themselves as such.

Yes a lot of guys still believe the 'sugar and spice and everything nice' fairytale.

no, men have become bigger pigs however.

The Internet has ruined a lot of people's virtues

glad you pulled the cock out of your mouth long enough to post.

now get back in the kitchen, whore

The used to flash allot more, especially before every one was shaved

that spelling. It hurts my eyes.

retro nudes are the best

no, that was only your mom, the rest was pretty decent.

after the birth control and abortion being legal and women being able to atend college women became more sexually open and it was down hill from then on women are just like so called men (how feminists see men not how men are really like) who just fuck everyone

Trying to see how this could be considered a bad thing.

birth population is low women fuck every guy

people are ether not getting married or getting married late birth rate is now low

also women are all just sluts these days have sex with thousands also there was a study on how women's egg get dna from the men they have sex with

time stamp or GTFO

women have always liked sex

even our moms love getting railed

humans are sexual creatures

I like fucking women. You don't?
The genetic thing is bullshit no basis in science.

I have a hard time enjoying them because I can't stop thinking about how old and disgusting those gashes are now

no, they were not sluttier before the internet. I would speculate they were as equally slutty then as they are now. they just have more ways to display their sluttiness now.

it was done on fruit flies

and yeah so your wife will be one of those skans she's would have fucked 30 or 60 guys before you and society sees that as normal imagine in the future you have kids and your daughter is the same you are nothing but a lower class scum who has no value sex is not scared for you

ps enjoy rasing some one else kid cos most women and families are turning into single moms or are raising other peoples kids thanks to women enjoying fucking lol america is a country full of whores

no, that's only your mom.

>lol america is a country full of whores

>2016
>still mad women have all the sexual power.

no they don't all of them are whore atleast the pretty ones then they get married with a boring guy who is stable and they regert what they did and cry rape over the shit they did

it's liek saha grey the woman was a whore enjoyed it then now she regrets it and says how her boyfriend forced her to do it

enjoy marrying your whore cuck