Sniff them, then wear them

did you get that first name yet?

you guess correct ill tell you

is this cass on facebook?

linda

if i guess correct you'll also post mOAR

no correct guesses so far

MOOOOAAAARRRR

I'm gonna have a great jizz now mang :) that your girl? Ex?

enjoy using her pics to cum. yeah ex

Meagan? Looks like a slut i used to hate fuck. Phone case is relevant also

not meagan either.

I will. And lucky you. My gf is perfectly chubby like that too, it's fuckin dope

tara?

not tara but have some juicy tits anyway

Dick is diamonds

Is her name Emily?

well you might enjoy this too

she kinda looks like a laura

looks like interest is dying down

Looks like a Vicky, no idea why

Cute and sexy

Looks like a lindsey

do dubs speaketh?

have you banged her since you broke up? pic with her pussy spread open?

a couple of times. slut loves cock

spit? swallow? deepthroat?

all of the above

shes pretty cute, reminds me of an ex. Definitly a good bang

what did she do for this to happen? cheat?

interest alive and well. very nice. moar please

Any pussy pics?

well ive got heaps. ill keep going if people are still enjoying her.

Post up close pics of her pussy.

Definitely enjoying her. Please show more ass.

she'd bet pretty hot without that muffin, also forgive me I didn't read the thread, what's up with her thighs

more of her ass for you

very nice shot! keeper

this post is the soul reason i'm staying up keep em coming

Yeah mate yeah nah yeah

butthole?

Her name is Suzy?

are you going to cum for her?

no

any ass / thong pics?

I have a chubby gf but lately I've just had really negative invasive thoughts about her weight. She is extremely pretty in the face, and has very non-chubby girl breasts and ass, but just a decent bit of a belly and double chin on her. I don't know why I'm all of a sudden letting this bother me. I've found her sexy for years but we just started dating, and I've had sex with many girls just as big or bigger than her, but I guess since I think she is "the one" and I'm a self conscious fuck who seeks others approval, I suddenly am worried about what she looks like. How do I get past this? It's not that she doesn't turn me on either. Just holding her and kissing her makes me hard as fuck. I really think it's just because I always figured I'd have a model wife, and work with a lot of alpha males with hot wives, and I'm just the guy who cares too much about being accepted and not negatively judged for not being up to societal par.

moar like this. Nice ass and breasts

depends how quick you keep the pics coming and what else you can show

if she has a PHAT ass then you dont have to worry about anything

pix Sup Forumsreh

Oh yeah, ass is definitely nice. She just seems to carry an unproportionate amount of weight to the rest of her body in her belly and neck area. Like I said, the way she looks has never bothered me ever before, but now that we're finally together and perfect for each other, all of a sudden it's all I can think about.

Need this

Well bro idk whats bothering you cus tbh as long as the girl has a cute face and a nice thick ass and nice tits then thats litteraly all any other guys will care about

Oh yeah, she gets creeped on by guys all the time, I guess I just don't feel accepted by all the alpha males I work with, and know they'd have negative thoughts about her based on her belly, because most of them have skinny wives. And that thought just led to me wondering if it bothers me myself that I'm with a girl who might balloon up more with time, so now it's like anytime I look at her I can't help but focus on that stuff. We are so perfect for each other though and our sex is amazing as well. Like I said it's not that she doesn't turn me on, but these thoughts scare me that maybe one day they'll take over enough she doesn't just for the simple fact I'm fucked in the head. I just wish there was an easy way to get past this.

stop fucking posting this shit in every thread you fagg

then how about diet and exorcise
do it together

My soul like these pics too. It's not the sole reason for me.

It's your self esteem. You cant handle the fact someone loves/cares for you back to want you. Deep down inside you don't feel like you deserve her because you are not that great, but consciously you are having negative thoughts to justify not having her. Basically, you don't like yourself as much as you think.

yea i dun goofed

I'm already fairly thin. Not totally but definitely a lower BMI than her. I should weigh about 150-170 by the BMI and I'm like 186. She is like 5'3" but probably weighs 160ish. She does have very filled out DD breasts though too. Like she can't hardly clothes shop for much she likes and it fit right all around because they are so unproportionate to the rest of her lol

This is probably fairly close. I definitely put wayyyyy too much value in others opinions of me and what I do in my life. Then it just manifests into other areas. I actually just started on Zoloft for the generalized anxiety/depression I have. I just wish I could not give a shit what anyone thinks and just make myself happy by following my heart in all aspects of life.

No more pics, or at least no pics that we're requesting. Thread is dead, that chick isn't that hot anyway

I will add more to my earlier comment:

You are disliking her for liking a worm like you. Your actions are trying to find fault in the relationship>>her so that you can sabotage it and therefore not feel the anxiety of being all that to her. You are a pussy because you think she will find out what a loser you are instead of the fake confident persona you have been leading all along.

Green text??

meh.. i could be wrong, but you know I am not if you really really think about it.

I definitely am not happy with my own life and have picked many silly fights with her. I have just wanted her for so long and her me and now I have her and she is more infatuated with me than anyone has ever been. I feel like I am with her too, have felt it for almost 10 years, but now all of a sudden I'm trying to pick it apart. So how do I stop feeling and acting like that?

I will add though that I am pretty great to her. As much as my own life sucks, I give a girl just about everything a girl could want. Very hopeless romantic, very kind, thoughtful, and passionate. Pretty decent in bed. I don't put on a macho front around my girl. Just let her know how much I love her and want her to be haopy in every way verbally and physically I can. So that is why her and pretty much any girl becomes infatuated with me. I don't have trouble finding women who want me, and will consequentially fall for me, whatsoever.

She sees all the good qualities in you. You are probably doing just fine with her. A man will feel loved by a woman that admires and respects him.

Just see a shrink or someone to get you past your shitty feelings. Actually, the human mind is good at talking itself into negativity as well as positivity. You should consider always trying being positive subconsciously and stamping out negative thoughts immediately when the come into your mind.

People might say it's fake to do that, but reality thinking is what you want. You want to acknowledge that shit will get into your brain when you least expect it and it's perfectly fine to kill those weeds in your mind garden. You don't do things to make weeds live. You immediately rid them before they spread.