Wake up

>wake up
>feminist death squads have killed all T*rks, Isl*mists, and Erd*gan supporters in Turkey
Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be happy and hope Turkey returns to the vision of Ataturk

Nuke all the feminist death squads when they are still there.

>So tsundere user, you're cute when you're angry :3

S-shut up!
I'll kill you!

>>feminist death squads have killed all T*rks, Isl*mists, and Erd*gan supporters in Turkey
>Wat do?
Make myself a hot cup of coco and light up a nice cigar near the fireplace while smiling and touching my balls.

>feminist
>death squads
Nothing scary about this at all.
Also

>Daily reminder that all k*rds are dirty commies

*smashes your patriarchy*
Filthy dumb male scum.

DELET THİS NOW

>Nice propaganda k*rd
İf We not know how look like k*rd girl Maybe We will belive you...

Congratulate them

You are probably still asleep. This can only happen in your dream

I look like this except my nose is much smaller and my teeth are healthy, why is this?

You right. Men are stupid and women are cool.

Wake up.

Femminist actually do this

youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA

ITS TIME FOR ISLAMIC GOMMUNISM BIJI BIJI :DDD

>feminists do edgy shit to piss off conservatives
>they take the bait every time

you might be inbred

join them

Can't be possible, I'm a halfbreed

o shit thats edgy f a m

wake up

They did it. Those beautiful bastards did it. We have finally removed them all. ЧУJTE БAHДO ИCЛAMCКA, MУЏAХEДИHИ, CTИГЛA BAC JE HAШA PУКA И У AHКAPИ

How do general serbs view kurds?

>dusmani

We see all of you as muslims and just don't care really. We have no opinion on most countries that aren't in the Europe (or rather the Balkans) or that haven't had any contact with us. I guess some Serbs (četniks) kind of like them since both groups hate Turks.

I support Kurds, but it doesnt mean I wand a Turkish genocide

>have killed all turks
Fuck off k*rds kys pls

>k*rd
>not islamist
I never got this meme. I hope europeans get raped by these progressive feminist kurdish immigrants they took

Yeah, but it's female feminist Kurds raping white males, that's hot.

>he actually thinks that
You poor soul

it wouldn't change anything since they have turkish id cards
bunun binlerce örneği var. adam tecavüz eder sonra kendisinin türk olduğunu söyler

>raped by dominant kurds female
Why not asian!?

You're the Egyptian girl right? How do I get a gf if I am a selfhating halfbreed?

Wait for the Greeks and Russians to invade

be happy and enjoy life

I hope so as well if you know what I mean

but memes aside, aren't kurds communists?

I'm egyptian yes, how did you know? :^o
What is your ethnicity? I dont think your selfhate will hold you back in getting a girlfriend desu.

half of the kurds are commies that do nothing but smoke illegally smuggled weed.
The other half are kurds who are islamist that do nothing but drink illegally smuggled tea.

>dont think your selfhate will hold you back
I'm just not assertive at all, no confidence or feelings of self worth, I often wonder why I was born I think if my father had taken a more active role in raising me then maybe I would me more of a man.
>ethnicity?
My mother is Filipino visayan speaking and my father is working class English, I am a shitskin and even though I was born in this country and half my family are English I am an invader. When girls look at me I don't know if its disgust, indifference or out of slight interest

Woops very derailing but this thread is garbage anyways.
I see, I have low confidence as well and admittedly I'm also quite selfhating. I'm slowly getting my confidence by exercising every day and by having a positive firm mindset. And I noticed that even when I fake my confidence it eventually feels genuine when my environment notices it. Girls (and guys) find confident guys (and girls) attractive!
>I think if my father had taken a more active role in raising me then maybe I would me more of a man
I am kinda in the same boat except my mom sorta neglected me as well. However, try doing things that you like because with every achievement you get a little bit more confident every day. Remember that you are very worthy, we all love you :3

wait until wake up because lmao that can't happen