Why was he so anti-violence?

Why was he so anti-violence?

who is "pro-violence"

nazis. and people that think punching them will solve a single thing

Alot of people in the hardcore scene actually encourage very violent moshing at shows, you fucking pretentious faggot

how is it pretentious to think that violence is generally a pretty bad thing?

They asked who is pro-violence, the hardcore scene is generally pro-violence

yes, the first part of the reply makes perfect sense, it's the second part that I was asking a question about

He is anti-violence because he is a legit SJW that did some for the DC community.

Because he's not a neanderthal nor an edgy faggot.

>guys we should just politely ask nazis not to commit genocide, that will stop them!

I just love the music, fuck the social stigma attached to it. Same with any genre.

Interesting theory.

I think they were just mostly against ice-cream eating motherfuckers who wanted to ruin the vibes of their shows. Which were supposed to be about inclusivity and people feeling free to express themselves without compromising anyone else's experience.

huh

>implying nazis who literally advocate genocide and white supremacy are the same as people who want to punch them

P E A K L I B E R A L I S M

didnt he hit some guy with a hammer for smoking weed or something

they both are advocates of violence, you dunce

Who are you, fucking Gandhi? Get outta here with that 'all violence is bad regardless of the circumstances even when used as a tool for emancipation' bullshit

>he doesnt know how to read

how are you missing the point this much

why is no one talking about his mongoloid vocals that ruin every single fucking musical project this retard sings in.

how do you even ruin fugazi?

KEK. thought i was the only one who hated his vocals.