How did this happen?

How did this happen?

Big vagina or a tuck job?

me in the middle

>Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can't even hold a job parking cars!

She should just hit the gym and become a musclegirl

stop pretending like you dont know

I see Chloe Moretz as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Chloe Moretz is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Chloe Moretz does it for me.

>Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank
What MOS do you need to have to know how to fly a gunship AND how to drive a tank? Sounds like bs.

he prolly saw her junk that she tucked in the back

99 Zulu

I bet she took them both at same time

Lame shop job

That day when Jorge turned gay

gotta love this pasta, laugh ever time

Her head is by far the worst thing about her. How can someone have a head that ugly? It looks like a pumpkin.

And you'll STILL never land better.

Not as good as this one from a few days ago.

-------

If I was rich I'd have Chloe Grace Moretz abducted and turned into a pig by underground cosmetic surgeons. First they use electrolysis to permanently remove all the hair from her face and body, even her eyebrows. Next they permanently graft on prosthetic triangular ears and a curly tail. Her nose is reshaped for a snout-like appearance, pushed up, nostrils flared. Her vocal chords are destroyed so she can only grunt and squeal, her leg tendons damaged so she can only crawl.

I keep her in a pen, forcing her to eat from a trough and raping her repeatedly, after a few weeks her mind snaps and she becomes animalistic. Drugs in her feed make her pasty skin an appealing pink. An irritating salve is applied to her cunt to make it permanently red and swollen for that "in heat" appearance.

If possible, I'd have actual pig parts grafted onto her, even dainty little trotters to replace her hands and feet, the only bits of her I need to preserve are her mouth, cunt and ass. If technology was sufficiently advanced I'd have her budding breasts cloned and 4 more grafted on.

I'd tell her in advance what was going to happen, even introduce her to her "donor" pig so I could really enjoy her terror and despair.

It's like she went thru encephaly instead of puberty

This is at least a year old, newfig

Had a dream last night

>I was an actor, but still myself
>Starred in a horror movie where Chloe was my sister, Nic Cage was my dad and Julianne Moore was my mom
>We all gathered round to watch the movie, sitting on the floor of my grandmother's sitting room
>Chloe has her arm linked with mine
>Nic comes up next to me and puts his arm around me
>Julianne has her arm around Nic
>Keith David was also in the movie

Meh only saw it on Saturday whereas I've seen that other one 5 times in the last week.

already have and will continue to

will never have her money tho

Keep lurkan, mah boi

Can someone finally answer if she has both of her niplets pierced or just the right one please?