Why does everyone on Sup Forums adore "Turn On The Bright Lights" when "Antics" is 10x better?

Why does everyone on Sup Forums adore "Turn On The Bright Lights" when "Antics" is 10x better?

never go full retard user

El Pintor is better than both.

Well, maybe not better than TOTBL

Explain why TOTBL is good. Honestly can't find a single remarkable song on the tracklist.

4/10 got me to reply

Ur not serious.

Why does anyone adore Interpol when their bassist is the only competent musician?

I quite like their drummer. Him and the bass player seem to play off of each other rather well

If you can find something remarkable about Antics, than surely you can find the same for TOTBL. Antics is literally "These songs didn't make it onto TOTBL, the album" and that's been said in interviews with Paul himself

because their bassist is a really competent musician

Which is why he left. Interpol succumbs to what their label wants them to push out and he wasn't having it.

r u fugging kibbing me

TOTBL > Our Loves to Admire > Antics >>>>>>>>> El Pintor

Untitled, The New and Leif Eriksen aren't remarkable to you?

i think there may be too many people on this board who praise this album for this to be a constructive conversation. Sup Forumscore can never really be discussed on Sup Forums with a proper discourse.

when did interpol leave the band?

wait a second are you telling me interpol left the band? why would that happen?

You guys are all fucking retards seriously.

Does anyone know what Evil is all about? I heard it's about Fred and Rose West but I don't get the point of the song.

I totally agree with you, user

It's basically Paul Banks going "muh sex decadence stream-of-consciousness Bret Easton Ellis Chuck Palahniuk i'm a coked-up yuppie we're doomed" like all early Interpol songs but he references Rose West as a symbol for human depravity.

That makes things a bit clearer so I guess it's not just about the West killings.