ITT: What are the first borderline-gay pranks you remember? Doesn't matter if you were the victim or just watched them

ITT: What are the first borderline-gay pranks you remember? Doesn't matter if you were the victim or just watched them.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/ice-and-salt-challenge-leaves-12-year-old-pittsburgh-boy-with-second-degree-burns/
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>one kid was obviously slightly mentally challenged
>gym class with him everyday
>lock him in the bathroom stall most days
>one day decide to give him a wedgie
>his underwear breaks because i life him so high
>MFW the next day he reports back that he had to explain to his parents that they ripped in an "accident"

My dad raped me as a child, it's why mom kicked him out tbh but looking back, it was a pretty good prank.

I got in a fight where there was like a crowd of like 15 people around us.
The crowd was sort of impartial and just wanted to see shit go down so some supported me, some him and some were just trying to look what's going on.

I was not losing perse but wasn't doing well either. So at one point when he was on top of me I grabbed him by his crotch and got a good grip.
Ofc he's in pain and screaming and I got the leverage, I was happy that I was winning... but the crowd got silent.
One guy just put his hand on my shoulder and was like.... Dude, let him go... wtf are you doing.
I let go, the guy I was fighting with just stood up and walked away with most of the crowd.... nobody really talked to me, even the ones who were rooting for me, but they showed clear signs of disgust and just walked away.

How old were both of you?

>just watching

the popular kids did "man challenges" in the shower room and put ice and other things into eachother's underwear

can't tell if 6 or 60

Ice cube challenges are fun for the whole family, but keep your hands off the salt:

cbsnews.com/news/ice-and-salt-challenge-leaves-12-year-old-pittsburgh-boy-with-second-degree-burns/

>he was on top of me I grabbed him by his crotch and got a good grip

Unless any rules were agreed before the fight, this is perfectly legit. Only gay if you make the other guy cum.

kek

We don't know if he wants to castrate or to milk him.

They weren't disgusted because the thought it was gay, it's because only a bitch hits/grabs another dude's balls in a fight

You fucking pussy

So you would rather lose a fight than grab your opponent by the balls?

>had a friend for a sleep over alone in my house
>we both admit we've never kissed anyone
>think it's faggy when two guys kiss even if it's practicing for girls
>we figure out that if one of us looks enough like a girl then it's not gay because they're attract to something they think is a girl
>go get some stuff from my sister's room
>crossdress
>we kiss
>i start to rub his cock through his pants
>i unzip him and start sucking on his cock
>right before he cums i rip off my rainbow thigh high socks
>no longer a girl
>he cums in my mouth and i laugh at him for being a fag

>Today on obviously bullshitting

I had a friend who would blow loads on his little brothers face while he was sleeping. Nobody thought it was funny.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

So the thigh high socks were the only thing to prove you were a girl?

What else would one need?

I was a staff member at a summer camp, some retarded 13 year old ran up to one of the biggest guys in the camp and rammed his fingers up the guy's asshole in the hallway as he was trying to get into his room. Ran down the hall, came back did it again.

Pretty good prank imo

2 weeks long school trip. one room mate had been snoring. We filled a (clean!) condom with pee and, still at body temperature, we plugged his half open mouth with it. He needed half an hour to wake up.

Sounds to me as if the big guy enjoyed the first attack so much, he didn't offer any resistance the 2nd time.

I seduced my school counselor and reported him for raping me.

That's kind of a prank on steroids. Did people believe you?

He never actually touched me but I had some damning chat logs and they believed me without question.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I went with my mom to her friends house when I was 12. The friend had a lot of family over with a lot of boys my age. I watched these guys argue and fight all night. I watched a couple of kids my age hold a kid around 11 down and shove a sharpie or marker up his ass. It wasn't sexual. They were humiliating the younger boy and calling him gay and saying he liked it. The younger kid cried, but when the adults asked what happened he didn't say anything. All the boys got in trouble for picking on him.

>Typically water freezes at 32 degrees Fahrenheit, but adding salt causes the freezing point to drop as low as 0 degrees.

yes, that's exactly how that shit scale was made.

a couple of years ago when i was like 15 my friend put his foot in my mouth 'as a joke'. I began sucking his individual toes in a really sexual way and it kinda went on like that for like 3 full mins. Not really a prank but w/e

That's freedom units for you. Shitty scales for shitty people. Have you seen the whole cup-system for cooking? That makes even less sense

Did he get a boner from it?

no, but I did.

Whoever thought this was a good idea?

he must have enjoyed it to some extent if he let me continue doing it and he made me do it again the next night, have a feeling he's at least bi curious for a number of reasons but have yet to experience anything actually sexual with him

This could develop into something, go explore your sexuality my brother. I doubt he'll reject you and you could get closer to each other, in many ways.

Moar of pics like this?

yeah im hoping next time im staying at his house something happens

I feel so sorry for you

What exactly are you looking for?

Is it too much for you to grasp?

An unnecessary bother compared to using grams. Grams on everything and you're mint

Isn't there anything that can make you faggots focus on the thread's topic?

> When I was young, (7) we went on vacation often with some of my parents friends.
> They had a kid same age as me.
> I slept with him in a room and one nighthe asked me if he could join me in my bed.
> I said sure.
> He laid behind me with his dick against my ass.
> I felt it became hard and he asked if he could see my dick, I said sure.
> He saw my dick and he said I needed to stand up and bow for him.
> Then he put his dick in my ass
Cont?

Not much

How the fuck is that a prank?

i've written this before but it's gotten chuckles, so...

>be in school band about 14
>friend year or two older also in band
>one night after practice we're walking home int he dark
>he says he wants to show me something funny and come in his back yard for a minute
>in back yard he pulls his pants down, bends over and rips a fart
>both of us start laughing
>he tells me to do it
>I pull my pants down, bend over and try to fart.
>nothing
>he says bend over and he'll try something
>I stay bent over and he puts his mouth up to my asshole and blows into my ass
>tells me to try again
>rip a small fart
>both laughing again
>says he wants to try something else and to bend over
>I bend over and he starts rimming me
>few seconds later he starts poking me with his cock
>pushes it in. I protest a little but he tells me to wait a few minutes
>fucks me for a few minutes. didn't really hurt since he wasn't that thick
>few grunts later and he cums in my ass
>tells me to try to fart again
>rip a juicy, cum-laden fart out of my asshole
>both of us are in hysterics

tldr: got raped, farted and thought it was funny

That's not rape. Good story though.

>In high school all the jocks would play the "Queer Game"
>Basically they'd rub up on each other till one of them got uncomfortable and told the other to knock it off
>then the person who got uncomfortable would be harassed the rest of the day
>One day a guy walked up behind me stuck his hand in my back pocket
>proceeded to start small talk
>acted like nothing was going on and just started talking to him
>very quickly he got uncomfortable removed his hand and walked away
>he got ripped on for several weeks
>I'm bi so it was a pretty great experience

Why?

This. Do it with a friend you trust to not tell anyone. It's how I sucked my best friend's dick, which led to the first threesome I've ever had with him and my girlfriend at the time.

>high school
>they'd rub up on each other till one of them got uncomfortable and told the other to knock it off

You have to start much earlier than high school to become a true master of this game.

nice feet

How did you talk him into doing stuff with you? It's funny that you say that because I've wanked over the idea of 3somes with him a lot of times haha.

>i'm so autistic i think jokes are real life
Please never leave Sup Forums.

getting adults in trouble is the most fun a kid can have, especially when said adults are in a position of power

We were both into futa, wanted to know what it was like. We were jerking off, I asked him if I could, he said yes, later he did me. Still don't understand why girls don't like to do it.

Right, as long as it is just for fun. But a rape accusation is a very extreme form of "getting adults into trouble".

mostly self image - "oh im a whore if i suck dick, but getting it in the pussy is easy"