Hello

Hello

I work in a arab restaurant, I'm white though. I've worked there for 5 months now, and I can't take it anymore.
When the fucking arabs make a mistake they blame me. I have an arabic friend working there who says they are always complaining about me - She also said that they are saying Danes (I'm Danish) are stupid etc. the racist part I haven't heard, I've only heard them say racist stuff about the somali customers when they can't hear it.

My boss also complains to my arabic friend about me, instead of saying something to me. Moreover, the guy yelled at me yesterday, because he told me to do something (which is illegal) and I didn't.

Now, I want to file a case for racism and mistreatment of employees etc. What would you guys advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bomb they ass up

put a jihad on them

If you're in the US, particularly a blue state, good fucking luck faggot

Otherwise you need that arabic friend as a solid witness or you have no proof

I'm in the social democratic country; Denmark. Sounds like that is even worse for you

Yeah

They'll probably be unwilling to properly look into a racism case where a white person is being discriminated against.

If you do not have solid proof or a solid witness you won't get anywhere.

But with the mention of them doing psychic terror with blaming me for everything, expecting me to take a larger load of the work, wanting me to do illegal stuff, that must count for something

I have been close to yelling: "Suck my cock" and leave the restaurant to never come back, at least 50 times

Well hopefully you and your generation will learn from your parents mistakes and cease importing these endless waves of shit skins

fuck it off but before you do take some of that danish bacon in with you and hide it around

document it

stop bitching and do something about it

Get proof. Record shit. Get witnesses, idk

So which generation are you part of user? You seem to have voided any blame for this by not placing yourself in either group

I'll go searching for a job tomorrow. When I have it, I'll go to the restaurant and finally let them know what's up. I'll cause a scene and let the customers know that if they are white or somali, they shouldn't eat here.

My closest friends are muslims though, and have you seen how good somali women look?? Denmark without those women wouldn't be the same

Not if you don't have proof.

Recording is not really an option, unless I go on the internet and buy some hidden cam or something

>I'll cause a scene
don't do that, user
yeah it might be the right thing to do, but you need to think about yourself a bit.

While you're young you need to make sure you stay out of anything controversial.

and for the love of god don't trashtalk your former employers on facebook/twitter.

Prepare for a life of pain and suffering.

>What would you guys advice?
We advice you convert to Islam, filthy kaafir.

You should be grateful we're even giving a primitive monkey like you a job in the first place. What would you westerners do without us?... probably rape and drink yourselves to death.

I'm at uni, and if I have another job, it doesn't really seem like it would hurt to go into the restaurant where there have been fights among employees, threats, a customer once punched a chef in the face for the way he talked to the server (the customer was the uncle of the server). This place isn't a normal workplace, and my arabic friend who got me the job explained that beforehand. Saying Arabs aren't easy to work with etc.

The internet won't hear of it. Know this, no matter what scene I cause in there, the boss won't be able to use recordings or anything, because I know way too much about his illegal business. I wasn't allowed to know shit in the beginning, but after they got to know me, they are saying i'm an "Integrated dane", ironically meaning that i'm integrated into their culture, so know I know how much he cheats in taxes etc.

Sig dog op. Og råb noget IS pis når du går ud af døren.

>I know way too much about his illegal business
See now THIS is something you can use

Don't cause a scene. Go to the police or tax office or whatever you crazy danes have.

Jeg skal bruge et andet job først. Jeg arbejder mindst 10 timer om ugen, og lever paycheck to paycheck. Er bachelor studerende.

But this will only satisfy my revenge, but will still keep me broke. I need money, and I want it from them

Then you need a witness or proof, because you have no argument if it's just your word vs theirs.

I'm a part of your generation.

So you would rather squander your heritage and culture for some exotic eye candy. Good to know.

That's fucked up though. So the next time my boss yells at me for not secretly charging 10kr (1,5$) for example, I should take my phone up and start recording? That doesn't seem possible

1. You can't make a case without evidence (video/sound), rumours doesn't count
2. Arabs are the victims of white men, so even with evidence you are still probably fucked

So don't bother, life is unfair and you will feel better if you stop bitching about it.
Take it as a lesson, never work for fucking sandpeople again and do something else

Here are some tities to lift your spirit

>That's fucked up though
It is what prevents people from lying to spite their boss for easy money

Remember, you're the one making the complaint. They are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

If you don't do something about this you should just kys right now. This is your chance to get this piece of shit outsider who has no respect for you or your people to lose his business and hopefully get him sent back to what ever shit hole he crawled out of.

burn down the restaurant.

Squander my heritage? All cultures evolve, it's life. Preserving culture is weird, it's not like Danes are still like the Vikings. Beside, if I get a somali woman, then my kids will have a beautiful skin tone, don't you think?

I wouldn't be so quick to do this. Unless they are locked inside. They will likely reimbursed by insurance or the government (I'm not too sure you guys in Denmark deal with this sort of stuff, but I'm almost certain he would be reimbursed on the Dane's dime). Plus if wind got out it was a native white Dane that did this you would only be giving the enemy more media ammunition.

>yelled at me yesterday, because he told me to do something (which is illegal) and I didn't.

Shine like you're 18, and don't actually understand doing something and that bragging the law isn't always that bad. He probably she's you to put the trash in your neighbors dumpster or some shit and you didn't want to cause you're a pussy. Then he goes and complains about how you are just another annoying teenager who hasn't lived in his own and can't understand the world around him yet, and you want to sue him for still paying you, faggot

are you by chance an arab

I couldn't disagree more but that if course doesn't mean anything. It is of course your decision.

No sir I'm a whitey living in PA.

How many of these pics are there?

Hvis de gør noget ulovligt, så anmeld dem dog, og anmeld dem samtidig for racisme. Hvis politiet vælger ikke at tage racisme-anklagen seriøst, fordi racisme jo kun går den ene vej (host host), så skriv til ekstra bladet og få en debat i gang. Det er efterhånden blevet hverdag, at man kommer bag i køen på pizzeriaer, fordi man er dansker.

Wants me to charge customers more than what they should pay. Do you know how embarrassing it is when they find out ? The customers hate me

Men så mangler jeg penge

What do you have to gain by yelling in your old workplace? Only a child gets satisfaction from throwing a tantrum.

We've all had shit jobs user, but thats no way to go about fixing it. Stick it to them by getting a better job. But the fact that your main complaint about the job is "they ask me to do more work than everyone else" makes me think you're just lazy.

Quit and boycott the place. Tell your friends and family the truth. Leave truthful, civil reviews online.

That's not illegal at a restaurant though, you mean like charging them for the lemons in their water and shit? The restaurant I used to work at would charge for water refills after the first, it never failed to piss customer's off but the owner kept doing it because he was cheap and vietnamese. It's not illegal though, you sound like you're just insubordinate.

Bring pork sandwiches in for lunch everyday, and "accidentally" drop some pork around the place.

>genuine complaints about racism and illegal shit
>hurr durr lazy
How to spot an american the post.

In Australia, water must be provided for free by law.

Mmmmmmmmmmm... sure is good to not be an amerilard.

I'm an American and I've been telling op to report these shitlords to the authorities. Go fuck yourself.

Wow. Goodbye heritage. Goodbye familial traits and genetic purity that has been unpolluted for 1000 years. Your kids will have beautiful skin if you dont mix races also. Make a turd in the punch bowl if you want though apparently your mental strength isnt worth preserving.

No.. he advertises a price on the menu. Let's say something costs 90kr, then he want me to charge 100kr, and that is illegal

Get a burger for 40kr, 30kr extra for fries and soda. But when you come to pay, you pay 75kr

But mixed races are genetically stronger

Make an anonymous to the health dept. That's the thing that gets resteraunts closed.
Trying to get personal financial gain is only going to work if you hurt yourself at work then sue them.

So unless you want to lose a finger in a way that makes their business look negligent I'd stick with health dept complaints.

Also suing and employer is going to fuck you up for finding another employer

But mixed races are genetically stronger But why do I feel that I've heard cases of mistreated employees who are paid by court decision?

?? Citation needed. Inb4 bbbut its a fact.
I can cite millions of purebreed humans who are very strong. Your argument is that if i breed a weak white and a weak black the offspring will be stronger?
Who is brainwashing you with this racecuck fantasy roleplay?

Wow, fucked up phone haha, don't know why it copied the text

citation needed? Google it.
No, that is not my argument mr. strawman

Yo. How bout dis. If u h8 tha job den quit. What did u expect frm a bunch a sand niggers?

I'm not saying all americans are like this though. Im just saying that when you see a comment like this 99.9% of the time you can be certain that it is an american who posted it.

>purebred humans
Do not exist. Not a single one. Prove me wrong faggot. You can't.

Not only is this a gross oversimplification, it simply is not true. Sure if we were living in the wild and had no modern medicine you could make this case. The more genetically diverse a reproducing population, the better the chances of some of them having a suite of genes that will help their survival should some catastrophic plague or natural disaster occur. But we aren't living on the wild. Our medicine and technology help our species survive and thrive. Now need I remind you whose genes have contributed far, far the most to said human endeavors?

Start taking pictures of the the unhealthy shit they do.

Fair enough.

There is no such thing as a purebred human, there is a vast body of scientific evidence that shows that physical and mental variation is greater within populations than between them. I.E each race will have about the same amount of smart/dumb people. The only real differences between the races are phenotypical changes like skin color and the presence of body hair, which are pretty superficial biologically speaking. Everything else is caused by the environment. Race is just a social construct that changes meaning from culture to culture.

The danes?

Lmao. Get your undergrad anthropology bullshit out of here user. We will have none of it.

>protip: if you're genuinely interested in learning about human evolution, get out of the humanities department and into the biology classroom.

People of European decent.

YOu don't make the tabuli right way. You are not for this place. All any advice I can give is to go away from this place and go somewhere else. The people here they are not for you.

every muslim I've ever worked for was a greedy passive-aggressive racist.

advice? quit. or shoot them then quit.

Funny how you don't have an argument of your own.

You should use trolltrace and publish their internet history

hvor i danmark bor du og hvor gammel er du? kraftedme utroligt de har nerver til at flygte fra deres bomberede lorte land for at komme herop uden noget som et tak fra den danske befolkning. er fandme glad for at de strammer op omkring flygtninge. de er 100 % fucked hvis du kan få lyden optaget på din mobil ellet lign. i det sekund du har bevis kan du gå til politiet eller andet. har ikke selv været ude for det men ja.

You don't have to video record him, audio can be just as useful. I don't know much about cellphones in Denmark but I'm can't help but think you folks have microphones on those things. Faux ignorant Amerifaggit act aside, when you have a hunch your boss will pull that shit on you, put your cellphone on audio record before he talks to you and keep it in your pocket or anywhere discreet where it'll clearly capture him spilling his guts. Afterwards, take the recording to the appropriate authorities.

This x2

>glacier-speak
>glacier-speak
> 100 % fucked
>glacier-speak

Dutchfag here, we have no microphones on our mobile phones here in the north of europe. Calling someone is a real hassle.

youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY

So merely stating something is an argument? Okay. These different populations of which you speak differ not only in skin color but also in many other anatomical and physiological respects, including intellectual aptitude.

OH NO!!!

Proof is more important. I've dealt with Arabs before in court. They're like Asians, they always find some friends to perjure themselves and make the accuser look like a liar. It's not your word against his, it's you word against his and all of his sandrag friends.

Get solid, undeniable evidence. You need video of him saying those things, audio alone could be thrown out by a good lawyer.

Yeah we mostly stick to pigeons for getting messages across but the winter is coming so everyones preparing for long moments of radiosilence since the pigeons often freeze to death along the way. We might have to resort to lighting beacons soon.

I will pray for, and donate money to your cause for you!

Breed with another race if you must but don't stick your dick in Africa. There's a reason they're only now leaving. There's a reason their nations are in ruins.

Hint: It's not the white man.

As humans moved outward from their origin the stupid but strong stayed put, driving the more intelligent but weaker humans outward. After literally thousands of years of tribal warfare and brain-drain in africa the chances of that Somali girl being even remotely intelligent are tiny. More than likely you'll end up paying for a brown kid you aren't even allowed to raise.

Don't manufacture niggers, user. Just don't do it.

Thanks we really appreciate it! Maybe then we can finally get cellphones with microphones so we don't have to sacrifice so much animals anymore.

Argument = Premise + Conclusion if you didn't know.

If races differ in intellectual aptitude, how do you explain the rather uniform stages of child development across all people? There is no significant difference among children of different racial groups grasping concepts like object permanence and speech at different times. If you are asserting that european's are the intellectual heavy lifters of humanity, how do you explain periods like the dark ages? Surely such an advanced race would not regress for 1000 years while the Chinese and Semitic peoples developed medicine and gunpowder. Why did the neolithic revolution happen so much later in Europe than it did in the rest of the world?

On a side note, assuming you actually a Dutchfag, did the Dutch people during the French occupation actually give ridiculous or brazen surnames to French census takers? Surnames like Naakgeboren, De Beste, and De Groot?

Kek you are an anthropology major. The Chinese developed the shitty precursor to gun powder, yes. Neither of them had anything to do with modern medicine or actual science in general. The scientific method and modern mathematics are solely a product of the European enlightenment. And if you must know human development IS NOT the same for all races. Black babies are able to lift their heads up far earlier than white or Asian. I would go on but I have work to do. I'm serious about switching majors though. You are wasting your time in the anthropology department.

Sabotage them, leave dead cockroaches, etc around and then call the health inspectors.

Hide bomb building components in secluded areas around the restaurant and call the police on grounds of suspicious substances

Yes. Cause we had periods in the past where we were obligated to come up with surnames but these periods die not last so no one expected that the surname shit during the napoleontic era would actually be definitive. And so, as a way of taunting the french, alot of people just made up the stupidest names and are now ofcourse stuck with it.

Fuck you, I make an excellent tabbouleh

I had a friend in a similar situation. I made her get a digital voice recorder and record every interaction

Bullshit ,Eastern Medicine practitioners were using legitimate science to diagnose and treat illness while your Western European ancestors were relying on soothsayers and unproven medicines with very negative effects, hell the chinks even understood spread of illness was not through smell while doctors in Europe were using flowers and perfumes to protect against the Bubonic Plague. I will agree that the expansion of the European people overall spread these knowledges and even more discovered by there people to lands that they colonized.