Timestamp on chest

Timestamp on chest.

I'll be answering fitness related questions if you have any.

height, weight, bench/squat/dead, short-/long-term goals, motivation?

How old were you when you sucked your first tranny dick ?

181 cm, 73 kg. Bench 90 kg, squat 120 dead 150 kg. I dont max tho. Just trying to stay healthy and fit.

3 years old. Was a big dick yo

All you have are absolutely, so your diet must be on point. Otherwise your deltoid are way underdeveloped, your chest is lacking, traps are non existant (and probably most of your mid/upper back muscles are underworked), and you can tell you have popsicle stick legs. Instead of answering questions maybe you spend time actually doing a proper training split and stop hitting dbell curls and hanging leg raises. Fitness professional here

i respect it
admiring the aesthetics btw

Wtf are you even talking about? you dont know shit.

But op, u need to start gaining abit weight. Otherwise good job. whats ur bf%?

No he doesn't. Slim is nice.

What exercises are good for filling out the middle of the chest?

R u a fgt?

nice abs and chest op.
need to catch up arms and shoulders.

I love how he made the first arrow and thought well that looks like I have a small dick because I do. Hey let's just put a bigger arrow over that. There we go.

guess you got me with that one

Why don't you shave your chest? Anyway, 8/10 would blow.

poor smalldicks compensating

>pic related
a muscle you cant grow bigger no matter how many weights you throw around

Diet OP? I have a solid training plan and appear to be putting on decent muscle (clothes are now much tighter in chest, shoulders and arms) but struggle with diet and still look fat in mirror...

Any tips?

But and legs pics please, I need to see if your are toned enough to trust you.

kek, what a slim ass penis, so shapeless.

That's actually a quite nice penis.

yea the girls complain so much about how shapeless it is when im balls deep inside them

atleast the few that can take me balls deep

try harder plox

Bad taste, it's top straight and with no veins.
Looks like an oversized pencil.

Show us your dick

indeed

>timestamp
>time
>stamp
all you did was write /d/ you fucking retard

Oh, we have a pussy destroyer here.
Show us your handsome face then, because your baby belly is for sure not impressing much.

so whats the reason you could never get an actual six pack?

Step back fags a real 9 incher has enetered the building it's over pack up and go home

Shit forgot pic

"pack up and go home"
>autism has enetered the building

Delicious

sure, here you go

also dont forget to tell me how wet you get from my handsome face

That's hot.

5 day split? Push/pull? What you doin

>dat white hair
You gay m8?
Would you go for a guy?

That says /d/ you retard. Saged

if hes feminine enough for me to able to delude myself its not a guy

i let a guy suck me once, he was pretty good

How do one decides it's the right time to stop losing fat, and to start gaining muscles?
And what is the meaning of life too?

OK 3 incher

Ty ty

you need to get your eyesight checked, friendo

Any full body pics including your head?

>trips

go to the doctor immediately

Any tips on eating (18,m) eat? I don't want to do some diet, but I'm a little chubby around my hips. I do crossfit 2 times and Krav Maga one time a week

Ever let a guy suck your cock?

Op here

Its Sup Forums backwardsu autistic fuck.

When u feel that flabby stomach.

Dont eat fat. And crossfit sucks bro.

im 172cm and 68kg, what body weight should i aim for?

Post moar

Op again.

U should start running or eating less calories then usual. Run alot, and just lose fat pretty much.

Dick pic

>Dont eat fat
Are you fucking kidding me? If you mean Ishouldn't eat fast food that's okay,but cutting out all the fat is total bullshit. Every doctor will tell you that
>And crossfit sucks bro
Well, that's your opinion bro

Op here, personally, I think ur weight is fine. I'm not aiming to have some body as the rock. I like going for an healthy and fit body, that you actually can move in.

If I were you, I would stay at the same weight and lose the fat around your belly.

>thin
>can't even get hard

you know how i know you're a virgin?

problem is i still look very skinny, started in the gym 7months ago when i weighted 58kg. the pic is a few weeks old and now im actually a bit bigger. that pic was around 63kg. But i still lack chest (got a "chicken breast"?) and so on.

He is right, you look like bones with a tiny bit of muscle and a bit of abs work.

Your body looks undeveloped to fuck and your abs are probably looking more developed than they are due to how skinny you are.

>inb4 4fag lives in his moms basement
I'm a fitness freak and have been for years.

fukken zoz, tell me how much of a virgin i am plox

Er du dansk?

Look at all those bones around those tiny muscles and light toning. You would make a good trap for my cock.

Bulk up, work on your core, looks like you have been training pushups and dips only for fuck sake.

Dude, I and most guys on here would kill for that body, good job.

Where are you from?

i just recently started doing free weights with more compound movements. before i was just doing machines and isolations.

Op here, I'm from Sweden.

hey op I am 6 ft tall (182cm)

If I wanted to look like you how much should I weigh? I started training two months ago and now weigh about what you do (74kg) up from about 69-70kg. I think I want to get to 88kg + then cut the fat, what do you think>?

What is your diet typically like (sample meal day). Are you a 6-7 meal a day person or the large 2 meal a day kind of person?

Also since you dont like crossfit, what do you do? (not doing crossfit btw lol)

Dude, nice body, which exercices do you recommend for a bigger chest? Also, how many abs a day to get a visible 6pack?

are you retarded? the Sup Forums is backwards because of the mirror.

Do you play minecraft

I'm trying to plan a new routine, something good for both size and strength, any advice

Did you come hero to fish for compliments because you knew on /fit/ everybody would have laughed at your mediocre stats and blatant use of lighting+filter+angle to get a flattering pic?

o shit