What's the best music with big dub basslines and catchy breaks? Doesn't have to be jungle

What's the best music with big dub basslines and catchy breaks? Doesn't have to be jungle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNviMS-pxs0
youtube.com/watch?v=fzYaQ4OYxWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's the wench?

^^^^^

?

Renegade Soundwave

Wow, nice shoop OP, here's the original.
>What's the best music with big dub basslines and catchy breaks?
Skrillex

how do i know THIS isn't the shop

Because the amount of shit we've been through together user, how could I ever bullshit you?

holy fuck

I'm sorry man... I... I didn't mean it....

This looks less real than the other one I don't believe you

Good answer. I've been listening to the RSW compilation and pic related lately.

kek

Yeah, well why's she hiding her face in the first pic, with that "please don't make me take my hand away and reveal my heinous, smelly rotten mouth" expression?

Girls do that a lot in selfies

Look buddy, I'm not abreast of the current situation when it comes to the intricacies of female selfie tendencies. I just lay it out, so ya'll can play it out, every last rotten tooth at a time.

I'm gonna be honest I don't really know what that last sentence means but anyway I'm standing by my original statement

Just tell me their Instagram come on

Okay so basically we've deducted that it's you in picture, and you've taken a mild offense to the fact that someone's exposed your rotten teeth on an Uzbekistanian Origami message board, and you're launching a weak campaign in your defense in an attempt to normalize the female selfie mouth hide.
I get it.

>normalize the female selfie mouth hide
Why the fuck did I laugh so hard at this?

Bumping for dental health awareness.

Why's here grill so wack?

Lord above, I bet her breath is really smelly.

bump

like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=vNviMS-pxs0

+meat beat

One of the best wax trax acts

would still french that

youtube.com/watch?v=fzYaQ4OYxWU