What's the worst pain you've ever felt?

What's the worst pain you've ever felt?

Emotional pain doesn't count, you fucking faeries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had two lumbar punctures a few months back

that was moderately uncomfortable

Got hit by a car on a motorway (about 60/70 mph) woke up in hospital with the worst pain in my legs ever

Ripped open my arm aswell. That tickled

Testicular torsion. Got one of those sitcom scripts for mandatory masturbation.

>Jumped in the air to catch a ball, >some fat fuck was behind me
>he tried to as well,
>fell over and so did the fat fuck
>he landed on my foot, >hyperextended my foot,
>toes touched my heel

pulled my hamstring playing soccer, cold morning...didnt stretch. Big ol' pop and everything. Had to get dragged off the feild it was so bad

Was there a crowd or was this practice?

>climb over gate for quick escape
>dumb cousin opens gate as I do so
>fall
>land all my weight on my right wrist
>snap wrist clean in half

Shit was horrendous but my right hand's much stronger than my left now. Probably couldn't break it if I tried.

it was a tournament in vegas actually.

Kidney stones and sinus infection at the same time

A month ago was welding and had a blob of liquid aluminum 1300 degree f land on my Achilles tendon because I didn't have my boots on. Pretty close to the worst pain ive felt.

>be me
>break right foot at work, i do concrete n masonry
>week later hopping in my left leg to get to bed
>crack, on floor screaming
>broke my left knee
>need surgery
>get surgery, big ass plate and scres in my knee
>in hospital, trying to sleep
>start shivering, cant control it
>body spasms are literally coursing pain through my leg and up my spine
>spend whole summer in a wheelchair
>feelsbadman.jpg

Possibly the time when a cyclist fucking ran over me.

There was a time when I was hit by a bus, and flew like clean 7-8 feet into the air, spinning. Broken ankle, dislocated shoulder. However, at the time of impact, it felt as if I was high or something. I didn't feel any immediate pain. Seriously thought that I saw heaven or some shit.

retinal migraine
>for no reason you feel mild nausea
>a blindspot appears at the center of your vision
>it grows, all light is misery
>you're now blind
>a headache starts to churn
>the pain in your brain begins to speed towards agony
>now there are little men behind your eyes, they're hacking at the back of your eyeballs with little axes
>you want to die, and become unconscious from the pain

sure glad i don't get bouts of that anymore.

had my legs surgically broken and had a rod placed in them to help repair them
i was high as a kite on morphine dilauded and percocet for a few months after that but when i initially woke up from the surgery the pain was awful

Git hit by a car when I was around 13 years old. I was leaning forward, so the car hit me mainly in head in 50 km/h speed. Quite painful if I should say

Hit my ballsack with an axe while i was cutting wood. Passed out from pain and woke up in the car going to the hospital. And i was 12.

I once ate some undercooked turkey that a friend made. I thought I was going to die that evening. It felt as though I was being stabbed repeatedly in the stomach while a sledgehammer was smacking me in the temples. I was crying and vomitting and hugging the base of the toilet.

That would explain your retardation

Did ballsack-senpai survive, or...?

crunched 1/3 of my finger off in a bike chain

ripped of nipple piercing

mice meat

youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw

Bottoming for a black guy. He didn't even get his whole dick in.

I'm not sure, but I think it was when my friend hit me with foame sword hard enough to actually leave welts on me.

Foam swords don't hurt unless you give them enough velocity, then they work pretty much like a whip.

I don't have a nutsack somehow survived. Left one looks pretty bad though.

Had an infection in my thigh diagnosed as staph and cellulitis. It wrapped around 3 muscles in the leg and all around the nerve and was attacking. Couldn't walk, 101+ fever, bp and heart rate through the roof. Was in enough pain I couldn't even take a piss

Less than severe, had a massive ingrown toenail that the doctors said was one of the worst they saw. Used anesthetic but didn't work and had sections of the nail removed and parts of my skin cut out. Felt like someone was nailing through your toe

either having a screwdriver jammed into my ear rupturing my ear drum and my inner ear or getting hit with a weed whacker across the back.. both 10/10 on pain scale

hooker bit my nutsack off

Car accident.

Nerve damage in left shoulder, ankle broke but what really hurt was the pneumothorax. Collapsed lung only left me one lung for about two hours until someone listened to me. Meantime I had to force my right lung to expand taking in sharp forceful breaths while the other made a powerful argument for stopping all breathing by reminding me it was surrounded by blood that pushed down on it.

Feel into guerilla closure

I got thrown from my bike when a stupid bitch didn't stop at a red light. I was turning right and everyone else on here side was stopped. She claimed the light was green for her.

Anyway, my left leg was stripped of most of the flesh and I didn't pass out for whatever reason so it was a while before the EMTs got me stable enough to get it amputated.

I can't describe what it felt like, sorry, but it was certainly excruciating. Yes, I got a settlement check from there bitch who hit me.

I'd rather have my leg back.

>inb4 EMTs don't amputate

I should've clarified that they stabilized me enough to transport to the hospital where they cut my leg off.

Ate a bit of a Moruga Scorpion Chilli.Good times

I had a stroke, and two seizures, and it's kinda a blur when exactly it started. It also didn't really hurt, because my brain was so messed up I didn't really feel the pain directly, but the aching pain stayed for probably a month after. Its still there really, I'm just used to it now.

Also I fell eye first into a chair, so that didn't help.

> RU FROM SUGARLAND

I broke my back, my shoulder, my knee, and both ankles. Then came 10 years of surgery and PTL, and More often than not I wish I'd died.

Had to have a pin removed from my forearm just above the wrist after breaking both bones, my mother asked the doctor if he should put me under, the doctor said "No, it's fine" And pulled that pin out like he was trying to ripstart a lawn mower, pulling it out of the bone with no anesthesia.

I was 9 years old at the time

Kidney stone. Multiple times. ugh

Tib-fib compound fracture in my right leg. Looked like someone pitched a tent in my leg. Felt like a 1,000 needles stabbing my leg at once.

Knocked out my front teeth as a kid. I also ripped out some of my fingernails once

I had this cavity that I had been ignoring and it got pretty bad. One day my gf made us some sandwiches and she put pickle on mine. Except she didn't cut it into slices she cut it into spears. I got a few bites in when I feel a snap and suddenly everything in my head hurts. I guess them way the pickle was cut allowed it to flick the nerve in my tooth or something. IDK exactly, but it was the worse pain I ever felt. It didn't diminish. It didn't go away. The pain stayed and stomped around my skull and jaw for what feel like forever. All I could do was scream and cry and wail. It hurt so bad. I took some lortabs and eventually was able to sleep. I don't know how long the whole thing took. At least half an hour. It was like my brain switched off and all I could perceive was pain. I screamed and screamed and screamed. It was nuts.

Having 4 impacted/rotated wisdoms removed at once.
She literally just chiseled them out with a hammer

Fucking hate that shit, had this a couple of times, puked once because of the pain