My mom died this morning. AMA.

U OK?

Did you kill her?

nude pics of dead body or gtfo

Was she a milf? Why dont you dump some pictures OP

How were your relations with her?

Is she still warm?

You didn't reply to the post, did you?

Just had a little breakdown like 10 minutes ago but I'm fine otherwise. I just wish the last few years of her life were not hell and that she had gone peacefully.

Nah. My father and sister think she had a seizure in her sleep and died that way. She was an epileptic.

Nowhere near a milf. She was an epileptic schizophrenic so she was stuck at home all day. She looked like a potato.

She and I did not talk much after I moved out on my own but we still had a good relationship and I loved her to death.

Cold and purple.

No, I did not.

How long are you gonna wait before you start fucking your little sister?

She's hurting too, time to console her with that dick OP

sorry 4 ur loss man

this

My sister looks like a potato too.

It's okay dubsguy. Things happen and I knew this was coming for a long time. Just wasn't expecting it to actually happen because it was delayed for so long, ya know?

sorry OP

Shes in a better place now

so op's a potato too? You live in a potato family?

Why are you posting this furry shit everywhere? You're annoying. Stop

> better place

Underground?

Fuck, I hope so. Her last two or so years were absolute hell...she was in and out of wards because of schizophrenic outbursts and was convinced for the longest time that our neighbors were spying on us...she stopped eating and sleeping and would yell at the walls, the whole schizophrenic nine yards...then she was an epileptic and suffered the worst fucking seizures...god...

No the women in my family have shitty genetics. It's funny.

She is actually getting cremated.

Away from the chaos and problems of this world brother

I fuckin hate that. My mom had terminal cancer for so long I forgot she was even gonna be gone. Be happy for the mistakes you didn't make. Yo do you look like a potato?

I look like a Califag

How old was she?
Did you love her?
Did she leave anything good behind?

>39
>obviously
>no

Did she drop any good loot?

>Seriously though, sorry for the loss OP.

She dropped like 13 copper.

No.

that happens when you not reply to some special meme

Did you fuck her corpse?

Nope. I live across town and do not have a car.

You're 39 years old and you don't have a car? The fuck bro?

She was 39. I'm 18.

Sorry Sup Forumsrother... May she rest in peace..I lost my mom in April and my dad killed himself in July. It's not easy, no one ever said it would be. Hope your ok and have friends and family to talk to. Go on a vacation soon if you have the money. It will take your mind off things.

You didn't reply to the post op and you paid the price. Now for all you other anons reply to this post or your mom will not die in her sleep but die will die in her sleep

Are you moving out of her basement?

where did you hide the body?

You go schizo yet? If not, when do you expect to?
Sorry for your loss

your dad still around?

yeah travel if you can, get everything settled and just go off somewhere either by yourself or with someone close.
travel does for the soul what learning does for the brain

Why didn't you reply to the image OP?