Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10599996
youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I
youtu.be/0u-ifaNa-j0?t=2m7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for girl power

OLD

azor theon

Sansa should be elected Queen of the North, its the current year in Westeros guys, come on.

So Dany is Jon's aunt, and they're going to marry?

Wincest!

first for best house

Cersei did NOTHING wrong. let's be honest here: each one of us would do exactly the same thing in her position...

Barely by Westerosi standards

How will Salsa betray him? Or will she kill CIA?

Post Preston's face right now

Is it actually confirmed that the baby is Jon?

It could just be a red herring, especially given how underwhelming and abrupt it was

KING IN DA NORF

Generals are banned after series ended . reported.

Press F to pay respects to the newest extinct house

teleports behind u

Clash of Kings? More like Clash of QUEENS!

Riverrun storyline status: butchered.
North storyline status: butchered.
Littlefinger's masterplan status: debunked.
Dornish masterplan status: confirmed AND butchered at the same time.

I'm done with this show.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

kek

This

I mean she did plenty wrong to get herself in this situation but only cucks would let themselves be murdered

LENA IS BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY AND I WANT TO MARRY HER AND HAVE SEX WITH HER

They completely fucked the pacing.

WHY CAN'T THE FAT MAN FINISH THE BOOKS SO I CAN FUCKING DROP THIS SHIT SHOW ALREADY

FUCK

All hail His Grace, Aerys "The White Wolf" of Houses Targaryen and Stark, Third of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm

I'm still curious, what was the meaning/purpose behind that chunky rock/quartz ring Cersei puts on? Did it belong to someone, did she wear it during a previous important event, or.....? I don't know why but that second of screentime stood out to me for some reason.....

strawpoll.me/10599996

strawpoll.me/10599996

strawpoll.me/10599996

strawpoll.me/10599996

probably something like this

his channel has blown up bigger than the sept of baelor ever since quasi-bookfags found out about him and they like his cynical, anti-show slant. the more controversial and stupid shit D&D does, the more preston's subs grow

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes

LANNISTERS AREN'T EXTINCT GERION IS STILL ALIVE AND THERE'S A BUNCH OF COUSINS IN CASTERLY ROCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tv """"""""""""""""""critics"""""""""""""""" are morons who will lap up any garbage as long as it's popular.

They had it so right the first time....

I can accept Arya basically teleporting back to Westeros.

But how come every time before someone switched faces their features just magically rearranged, only this time she basically pulled off a literal Mission Impossible mask and tossed it aside?

>arya just walks in and feeds frey a pie
i get that they keep wanting to make her into some badass, but they should have spent more time on this

the finale had enough going for it already

>unlikely that we'll see TWOW before S7
>unlikely we'll see ADOS ever
>unlikely ADOS would even be the last book

>just watched episode 10

i fucking came lads. holy shit.

pic random

F

Promise me, Ted.

>Arya's revenge on the Freys

Never trust critics , kids.

>Jamie kills Cersei making him a Queenslayer and a kinslayer
>Jon becomes King of the north and NONE of the followers know that he is planning on fighting white fucking walkers
Arya is just allowed to be a FM for some reason

actually he flew pretty well

Arya's scene was again complete bullshit, wasn't it? They really fucked up this character arc.

sister not aunt retard

Did they have witnesses that could prove Cersei intended to get Robert killed or that all her surviving children were incest babies and the legitimate ones were smothered as newborns?

I ONLY BOW TO THE TRUE QUEEN, AND HER NAME HIS LANNISTER, LONG MAY SHE REIGN

FRANK?

>this song

youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I

Looks like the composer fucking loved House of Cards

>people STILL complain about muh gurl power

All this shows is that societies led by females will eventually fail.

There are a bunch of cousins but they've never been mentioned and all three of Kevan's kids are also dead with no mention of Daven or the Aunt who married a Frey.

House Baratheon-Lannister and House Baratheon have both died out, though.

>Walder Frey repeatedly points out how he hates the Tullys because they talk down to him
>Jaime talks down to him and leaves
>Arya teleports behind him and kills him

What was the point? What was the story trying to tell?

im going to miss shitposting here on mondays

i love all of you guys

they fucked up everything

Rhaegar was Dany's brother, Jon is Rhaegar's son. Retard.

Didn't watch the episode, what's happening here?

>Varys is known for his vast network of agents
>just shows up in Dorne for a pseudo twist moment instead of showing how he sets things in motion

This show has completely lost the basics.

His "Previously on" openers are pretty good. I have to give him that at least. But he's batshit with all his post nuclear war ,advanced AI obsidian talk

Yes yes, well done, Cersei. Well done, Cersei...

HOWEVER

Are you retarded? There have only been a million hints that he is Targaryen.

just turn off youre brain and enjoy the ep bro...

anyone else develped a nun fetish after that?

ALL HAIL TO GENDRY BARATHEON
THE KING IN THE SOUTH
THE KING IN THE SOUTH
THE KING IN THE SOUTH

HURRY UP AND FINISH YOUR BOOK YOU FAT KEK. STOP LETTING THESE JEWS SPOILER THE STORY WITH THIS FAN FICTION GARBAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is no point. This show is just trying to end with as many """"""epic""""" explosions and deaths along the way

Nah, considering he didn't immediately murder her. They're going to argue and then have hate sex which turns to regular sex and suddenly Jaime forgives her for isolating the Lannisters from all their noble allies and starting a peasant revolt.

WARNING SEASON 7 SPOILERS BELOW THIS LINE::

>Sam spends all his time studying dragonlore in the grand archives
>Learns magic from maester marwyn and develops advanced sorceries
>Eventually goes mad and strips to his underpants and shuts himself in the top floor

>be Rhaegar
>be a book worm beta with alpha looks
>get married with a 10/10 Dornish qt
>see this girl at a tourney
>crown her the queen of beauty
>civil war starts and your dynasty is forever ruined

Where do you think she is she going?

fuck off

>everything he's loved destroyed by his own hands

IT FITS

remember when cersei said her kids are the only reason she hasnt killed herself yet?

they found the hidden mtn dew stash

That is a huge problem I have with that scene, LF and all those Lords assume he's going to head south and fight but I can't see Aerys doing that at all.

Hail Darth Cersei, first of her name and mother of corpses!

Cersei is nuclear, she's wildfire, she's burning up the Sept of Baelor

A big name character died, that's the point. There is no story. It's all shock value that lost its charm years ago.

meet arya

Best queen

Dragon cum.

Aemon Estermont, Robert's cousin, is the rightful king now

So is there anything Arya can't do?

Jaqen was an extremely accomplished, fully fledged Faceless Man and when asked to kill Tywin (who was in the exact same fortress as he was) he said "death always comes, but it can take months, even years".

Then suddenly Arya just loljetpacks from Braavos to the Twins, infiltrates the fucking Frey family fortress, kills both of Walder's sons, serves them and then kills him afterwards.

Also since faces are kept in the temple how the fuck did she have access to a face?

>First pussy the kid has ever gotten
>Natalie fucking Dormer
>He's like 16 years old
>Cersei couldn't have predicted he'd commit sudoku

Is she stupid?

Should've just kept the face on tbqhwy

So did Clegane rape the nun or strangle her or what.

whats funny is that people act like this is a new thing by HBO and point to Rome as a more masculine-focused alternative. you know the same Rome where Atia, Servilia, Livia, and Cleopatra were basically shown as "le true power behind the throne XDDD"

Right?
>So Jon when shall we march south?
>South? Our enemies are the undead
>u fookin wat

she will accidentally bump into the hound and brienne at the same time

Can we all agree 7 9 and 10 are among the best episodes in the series, episode 10 had dany and sandcunts but wereent insufferable to watch for the first tim

Rape

Now, I suppose her being queen is the only reason she hasn't killed herself yet.

what was the meaning of this
youtu.be/0u-ifaNa-j0?t=2m7s

why did they zoom in on the sword did ned switch babys

The books will never be finished. You really have to accept that. We need Stephen King standing behind him with a whip. If you like his work or not that nigga delivers on time

she has decided to become an avatar of edge instead of necking herself

So, we all know the show is going to have some massive fuck off twist in the final season.

I'm talking a twist of epic proportion. We've allready seen how the white walkers were made, that jon is targ, that little fingers plans for the throne were true etc etc

What's left? It all feels too fucking easy.

What do you think a super hectic fuckin wewlad SHOCK THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF Sup Forums would be?

its a Portal to Azeroth

But Rome was good

That's not the real Lyanna. Cordy is the one and only true Lyanna.