Once and for all - size MATTERS

Once and for all - size MATTERS.

Woman like to assuage the guilt of men with small penises by saying

>"big dicks hurt!!"
>"Size not important, only what you do with it"
>"as long as a man is confident and dominant in bed it doesn't matter"
>"I can't cum from penetration anyway...it's ok honestly!"

Bullshit.

Woman want to be FILLED. It is impossible to give pleasure to a woman that will achieve orgasm without a penis large enough to generate friction to stimulate the nerve receptors on the walls of the vaginal tissue.

Stop kidding yourself DO something about it, stop living a lie to yourself and your friends but most of all STOP conning these poor women who are lulled by your impossibly transparent and foolish charm in the hopes of receiving pleasure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool. And nice.

>all this conjecture

kys my man cus ur a shitty shill

cant force myself to read it through. Is it about 'yo man i got big dick you dont so im superior' type of thread again?

nothing to see here, the usual jewing. saeg.

It's true feel bad for all the cucks under 9 inches

I will steal your girl

>over compensating

fuckoff bugfucker no one cares about your tiny dick.

that would include you

Nice try Mr 4 inch

shitty pasta is shitty

>this and trap threads.

conditioning white guys to go fuck themselves.

thats not 9 inches barely looks like 7, enjoy your future cuck lifestyle

is 5,4 inch enough?

No OP. Size doesn't matter.

Money does.

>Stop kidding yourself DO something about it

What is there to do?

Lmao why would that fucking matter to ANYONE?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

>"big dicks hurt!!"

this one is actually pretty true according to my GF... sometime she says I'm too deep and that it hurts her in certain positions.

k.
thankfully where i live i don't meet obnoxious niggers like you.

Size Matters you fucking faggot but only if its 10cm or 18 cm not if its 20 or 30.

Do you have any idea how deep a vagina actually is?

it's about a mile deep, how do you plan on filling this with your two and a half inches?

I dont know OP, I am a 7 and have pleasured many women.

they've lied to you

Maybe 1 in 20 women have probably lied to me. Why do you think penis enlargements exist? I also fucked a woman who just loved small cocks.

If size really mattered, then how can lesbians, with no inches, make girls orgasm?

Ehh, 6 inch averagefag here. Never had any problems. You can try to discredit my success with women by sharing your millennial prescribed cuck fantasy with us. My dicks not huge, but it doesn't matter. Not into landwhales that need bigger harpoons.
>awaits cucked out reply about nerve endings or ad hominem

with giant rubber penises.

/thread

vibrators. Theyre only lesbian in the first place because all the men they fucked were tiny so might as well have a women instead

You realize not all lesbians use public devices right?

God OP, just stop. You already sound like a retard. At least think your answers through

>post about those big nigger dicks
>blame teh jooz
>I'm t-totally not from Sup Forums guise...

You mad WHITE BOI?

No. Now go back to /mlp/ baggot.

You should kill yourself. Because you're a big ol' idiotbox

An hero.

>baggot
lol

>once and for all
>posts the same thread 100 times a day

you forgot to call me a shill, my man.

because women are fucked up. It's the idea of fucking a woman, "breaking the rules" that gets them off

wait a minute, so you're sitting on a couch, your ass looks to be at the edge, at best, of the first seat and your feet barely go off the edge of the couch....

How fucking short are you exactly?

Who?

>Actively participating in conversation about bbc
>attacks others opinion
>I'm t-totally not from reddit or tumblr guise...

Ah damn. Gotta hit this crispy blunt man.

Someone show this newfag what is an hero.

Anything from 6-8 inches is fine

Anything above 8 is gross fam

Nah, the newfags know. This guy is cancer.

or just be fortunate to get a 7/10 "never even kissed a boy" virgin, and she assumes 6in is perfect and cums everytime

I just wanna know why faggots on this site try to make a bunch of insecure virgins even more insecure. You're on Sup Forums, half the people on this site have only seen a vagina on their computers. What is the fucking point of these threads?

eyy forced racial acceptance

It's called projecting OP has a little dick and is craving re assurance before he kills himself.

We must save OP from commiting faggatory!

This threads are so tiresome. Not a shred of evidence to support the claims. biologists already figured out how vaginas are build, where the most nerveendings are aso. Why 3 threads a day pop up that are wrong prooven by scientific evdence is beyond me.

My dick is 5 inches long and my girl struggles to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom every time we fuck. Size does not matter if you know what you're doing.

Yes buddy

it's global average. it's not big enough to please her, but it's not something to be embarrassed about in the public showers. just lick her pussy before you penetrate her and you'll be good

You have a dwarf-penis and they all lied to you

as i wrote below if anything nerve endings are supporting your argument. basically non are deeper then a couple o cm's

this is cancer to Sup Forums

#blacksizematters

your virginity is showing

no.

blaze away

>actively responding to participation in conversation about bbc
>I'm t-totally not gayer than rainbow concentrate guise..

if your dick is long and thin, it is as bad as a short thick one. i am a girl. some girls want to be "FILLED" but not all. mainly sluts do. don't worry about your qt virgin gf. she wont take big dicks. if she is a visible slut or fat, she will usually prefer it though, but it won't mater. these girls cheat and are proud of it. 70% at least. i know, i know some like that.

Was going to say the same. Looks about the same size as me, and I'm around 7"

mine is a bit shorter but it's thicker. i win cause not all girls can even fit 9 inches. how does it feel to be dominated phaggot. also i know you are a faggot as i saw this pic in another thread some hours ago. you saved a dick pic so you are gay. an hero please

Bf has an average dick, fucks like a god. Size doesnt matter, you're just insecure fags.

there is no such thing as lesbians. only retarded girls acting like guys for attention.

No it actually doesn't matter. Not at all, to me. You know, the only person that count's. Not at all. I don't love them hoes.

It's more diameter that is important than length apparently, women aren't that deep down there and you end up hitting the womb. Length may give you a better possible "stroke". Also vaginas are mainly sensitive on the exterior part not that much deep inside

tits or gtfo

Hey look a virgin

im not OP so i dont need to. learn the rules new fag

fucks ur boipucci good?

kys you fucking virgin

that not how they work newfag

that’s cool and shit OP but you’re still a nigger and fucking a negro is liek having sex with a dog

OP, you sound like someone who has nothing going on in his live but a slightly larger than average cock. Cringy as fuck.

are u a mongrel?

it is. if you are a attention whore like OP, you need to cut to the case and post your tits. not if you tell a fact.

"I am a girl". You're the only attention whore and you have a dick. You can get the fuck out now

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Haha fuck off, faggot.

nice feet

>You realize not all lesbians use public devices right?
>God OP, just stop. You already sound like a retard. At least think your answers through

>public devices
>retard
>think your answers through

I can't fuck my wife doggy cos it hurts her to much,I love anal but she won't let me near her ass. I'm missing out on 2 of my favourite sex acts because I've got an above average dick. I'm 48 and I've fucked more women than you ever will OP so stop talking shit and tell your bullshit to some stupid cunt who believes you

/thread

i'm large had sex with a girl multiple times she bled almost each time and she never came from an orgasm. while OP's post is true more times than people would hope, it's not nearly that dire. women's fucked up brains are generally the cause for lack of orgasm more often than not.

1.Git
2.Gud

>once and for all
I don't believe you.

>dicklets will never TRULY please a woman

feels good to be 9 x 6

These threads are cancer. Yes you can please a woman with an average dick. This is coming from a guy that has had sex with a handful of women. And I've gotten them all off. I'm rocking 6.5 and fairly thick. As long as you know how to use it you'll be fine.

well im gay so that changes things