Two weeks ago I asked you what to do because gf is prego and I am freaking out of being a dad

Two weeks ago I asked you what to do because gf is prego and I am freaking out of being a dad.

You fags told me to convince her to go for abortion. I did it, she freaked out, packed her things and she went to her parents house.

She blocked me from everything (phone, fb etc.), I wanted to visit her but her parents told me to gtfo.

What the fuck should I do now? Should I leave her alone?
If she decides to raise the child alone can she sue me for child support?

>If she decides to raise the child alone can she sue me for child support?
where u from?

Compton

Sue you? She's the bitch who left you in the first place. Leaving you means she should know she won't be getting any child support from you.

congrats on being a fucking nigger.

you are a special kind of retard.

Scumbag

Fuck you I am not.

U could flee the country then she cant get no child support

Untrue. You're fucked OP, get ready to pay out the ass for the next 22 years. Yes. 22.

Ur fucked

>She blocked me from everything (phone, fb etc.), I wanted to visit her but her parents told me to gtfo.
Because she essentially 'cut you out' you are not responsible for anything in California. She took away your right to decide exempting you .

Or just kill her.
No baby=no problem

As long as your name isn't on the birth certificate you aren't technically the father so she can't sue for shit.

Mate. you went full nigger. Go to the parents house and talk to her parents. They will understand. Her parents will come around and then she will come around.

Either that or shoot yourself coz you are fucked for 18 years.

And any advice how to get her back?

Honestly I miss her.

I sound like a scumbag, but I was gentle. I didn't want to force anything on her, I just wanted to talk that there is still that option.

>went to parents house
>push the ringbell
>her dad comes out
>is femanon here?
>FUCK OFF FROM MY PROPERTY
>please I want to speak with femanon
>I SAID GO AWAY SON

meh

She left you on purpose to get that sweet child support
Gratz bro save up for the next 18 years

>As long as your name isn't on the birth certificate you aren't technically the father so she can't sue for shit.

So where is the truth now fuck this. Any lawfags here?

Age OP?

Both 25

Sup Forumsro, u fucked up

>If she decides to raise the child alone can she sue me for child support?

In most states, yes.

You need a lawyer, not a Sup Forumslawfag.

I told you to speak to her parents. Not her. They have only heard her side of the argument so of course they aren't gonna embrace you..

>Well the truth is, we are together with your daughter for 3 years now
>I fucked her without a protection
>For two weeks I played along that I am happy that am going to be a dad
>and I announced her that she should consider abortion

Well I don't think it would cheer them up

There is no way you are this retarded.

Get her to come to your place for dinner, then sneak a very large dose of lsd into her food or water. It will cause the fetus to die

"Hello sir, i got scared and said the wrong thing"

Then essentially discuss how you love her and want to be with her. He will understand coz he has a dick too.

Or talk to the mother and just act like a massive pussy and you are sorry. I dont think acting like a pussy will be a stretch for you.

Either this or you fucked for 18 years minimum. This is your chance to put in effort with her family and mend wounds.

Women are retarded so she will come around. She fucked you so how smart can she be.

Dont be a nigger.

Yes, she can get child support. Technically it's not her getting the support but the child. She can even wait until the kid is 17 and then sue for back support at that time for the entire 17 years. You're sitting on a ticking time bomb. You can settle for something different on what is owed on the back support, but the support going forward is based on a formula.

And if she ever goes on public assistance the state will sue for child support for the child and will most definitely sue for back support for the full amount.

The court is supposed to take into account what is best for the child and usually that means full support and full back support.

This is a pretty good advice.

Will do this, thank you user.

Thank you too.

good man. good luck with it all.

Lawfag here. Depending on the laws of your state, she can probably get a court to order a paternity test. Once it's proven that you're the father, she can petition for child support.

Dubs of truth. You're fucked, OP.

>Women are retarded
good advice

>I dont think acting like a pussy will be a stretch for you.
Best sentence I've read today

last time's advice worked out so well you came back for more?

brave faggot.

You are going to be paying child support for the next 18 years, then your share of college fees for another 4. have fun or flee the country, your choice

Strangle her and end all your problems. Make it look like suicide.

PROTIP:

DON'T DO THE DO

IF YOU CAN'T PAY WHAT'S DUE

Move to another country. If she can't find you, how will they take a paternity test and figure out that you're the father. How about the UK/Australia/Netherlands?

you need to find a country where they can't go after you. all of those countries have accords in place that would not be beneficial. need to find a third world shithole to spend the rest of your life in

I guess I'm going to be only one here to tell you to man the fuck up. so here it goes:

MAN THE FUCK UP

you should not go back to this shitty place for advice, that what you should do..smh

Now why the fuck would you ask advice on Sup Forums. Shes a motherfucking person, so are you. Talk things out like humans.

Op is a dumb ass mutha fucker why the fuck would you be so stupid in listening to Sup Forums

If you want her back write her a letter that way it is clear and she can get to it on her time. Just say the obvious you were freaking out got shitty advice, you want to be supportive and do whatever you an to start saving Money yada...Yes your fucked as far as child support $ but despite what she wants if she has it and goes for a child support order. The judge will grant you visitation rights this will make support payment much lower.

you're fucked. Cali is all about women's rights. Leave the country.

>accidentaly get my ex preggo
>she has a miscarriage

Would have had an abortion anyway

OP if you leave her you are pretty much fucked at this point. Unless she miscarries or aborts you will have to pay child support. So since that much is clear the question is do you love her enough to marry her like a man?

If she is marriageable I suggest trying to patch up. You are both young, just 25, so talk to her parents. Try calling her parents, not her, and try to explain you panicked. See if you can convince them enough and get to meet femanon.

If that doesn't work you could get a mutual friend to go and talk to femanon. Right now the most important thing is for you two to talk and convince femanon to get together. And tbh, unless femanon is a complete gold digger, she won't want to let the child grow up without a father. Being a single parent is not fun.

Of course the whole premise is that you must be willing to have the child as well. If you don't want the child the only choices are either to leave the country and immigrate with a false identity leaving everyone you know behind or just pay child support.

I don't see the problem here..
you had a problem with prego gf
now there's no prego gf
fine another gf

hey i said to push her down the stairs
not tell her to get an abortion