Can someone tell me what kind of record player this is...

Can someone tell me what kind of record player this is? I just found it in my parent's basement and was wondering if it was any good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgAUxJmh5uE
youtube.com/watch?v=fCWLaAwr3sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10/10 if trolling.
If not, you're probably underage.

It's a laserdisc player.

it's a laser turntable, very expensive and rare, pure audiophile sound

Are you sure? It looks like it has spots for 10" and 7". It could be an "auto flip" which actually just has two needles. You can play it exactly like a cd

Laserdisc player, they are honestly pretty cool. I remember buying a laserdisc record a long time ago at a used record store thinking it was vinyl and being very confused why I got a large circular mirror.

Oh nvm it says LD

Well there are record players that look almost exactly like that and they're fucking awesome. I want one so bad they're only about $250

nigga please

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're underage. Keep it, though.
Laserdiscs are cool, and the players can be kind of valuable.

Hey at least it's better than a Crosley

See

You got my hopes up OP. I love turntables like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=GgAUxJmh5uE

To be fair, user, I'm 20 and didn't recognize that as laserdisc. I'm not op but thanks for info

Well, I'm only 21 but I also really love outdated technology, so I guess that makes sense.

I know I want so bad it's unreal. I wish I had known about these a very long time ago. I fucking hate regular record players.

This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from? I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs. It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it? Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how jazz is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.

You honestly couldn't google the brand name and model number? OP are you retarded? Are you sure your parents weren't keeping you in the basement?

Laserdiscs are for plebs.

I watch my movies on vinyl.

What the fug

this is some nice bait. you got the image from google images too

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=fCWLaAwr3sM

Also has a vid on CED.

CEDs are pretty common in thrift stories funny enough.

Although the players...not so much