Hi guys, recently quit smoking (5 days ago) and currently having the worst craving I've had yet

Hi guys, recently quit smoking (5 days ago) and currently having the worst craving I've had yet.

Can I get some music to help me get through this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsgj0rFUOC4
youtube.com/watch?v=65_-vNtWLLs
youtube.com/watch?v=3GV26f1nvZk
soundcloud.com/woolra/3am-prod-carson
soundcloud.com/lil_peep/kiss-prod-smokeasac
youtube.com/watch?v=6bfTTeZOrs4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TErySTMbFlk
youtube.com/watch?v=DxECsKYaNV4
youtube.com/watch?v=8rqW_ogLhP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsgj0rFUOC4

youtube.com/watch?v=65_-vNtWLLs

youtube.com/watch?v=3GV26f1nvZk

I'm still trying to think of something good, but I just want to tell you, don't fucking give in. I was in your position, and I got through it. I promise you, you will feel fucking amazing. You will feel better than you thought you could ever feel.

Try Eno's Discreet Music if that's your sort of thing

why not use those nicotine patches instead of going cold turkey? going cold turkey usually has a higher rate of relapsing whereas the nicotine patch helps ween you off it

V A P E

soundcloud.com/woolra/3am-prod-carson

soundcloud.com/lil_peep/kiss-prod-smokeasac

Car Seat Headrest - Twin Fantasy

Winona a cute

it's fucking easy lmfao
just don't buy cigarettes
problem solved

This. You got this OP. When I smoked over a pack a day, I couldn't even imagine a life as a non-smoker. As much as you feel like you're denying yourself something right now, you WILL reach that day when you don't want em anymore, and on that day you'll feel so much better than a cigarette could ever make you feel.

its literally the best album of all time so ill second this

Cocoa butter kisses
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TErySTMbFlk

youtube.com/watch?v=8rqW_ogLhP4

Wild world by James ferraro

have you tried eating some good food

You've obviously never been addicted to cigarettes

man the fuck up you pussy
quitting was one of the easiest feats I've ever had to accomplish

>haha depression huh? well have you tried being happy? looking on the bright side? maybe smiling a little?

>anxiety? easy, just chill out a little, try to take it slow and dont sweat the small stuff

that's actually how stupid you sound in this post

You have 2017 anxiety
You have no willpower, drive, energy, ambition, nothing. You're a nu-male.

>i have anxiety and/or depression and the best self-medication I can come up with is fucking cigarettes
wew lad

Think about it like this:
Do I crave having increased chances of getting lung, throat, mouth, larynx and pancreatic cancer? And those are just some of the diseases smoking can cause.

Smoke weed ya dummyhead

i don't even have anxiety. I do have depression, but it hasn't come at the expense of my apparent success in any other aspects of my life except my emotional well-being. there's no such thing as "2017 anxiety" and stuff like this is gonna look as stupid in 50 years as over the counter amphetamines for sad or overweight people looks to us now

>i have poor reading comprehension and interpreted this post as an endorsement of cigarettes as a cure for mental illness instead of a criticism of another user's simplistic understanding of addiction psychology

wew

lad

You missed his point so horrifically bad it makes me want to self medicate

y'all getting trolled so hard

Falling for bait even when you recognize it is a sign of kindness.

You're just smoking butts. Honestly you're acting like a fucking diva about and you're groaning about "addiction psychology" like you're shooting smack into your dickhole or something, e-cig, vape, patches, pipe tobacco, fucking dip or chewing tobacco, weed, hookah. It's so fucking easy and you're making it out to be the center struggle of your life and you are honestly a comedy act at how pathetic you sound, I really hope you aren't like this because if so you need to man the fuck up.

? i'm not the OP, i've never smoked a cigarette in my life lmao

It was meant for the OP sorry buddy lol
It happens

What kind of music do you like OP?

NO KEEP FIGHTING

JUST ANOTHER

SAD OLD MAN

ALL ALONE

AND DYING OF CANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

shut the FUCK up faggot

get the FUCk out of this thread

I don't want you on Sup Forums ANYMORE

remove yourself from HERE.

not in 5 mins, not in 10 mins, not one more refresh-- LEAVE NOW.

No, its a lot more fun here than on reddit. I can say nigger and no body throws a bitch fit.

Maybe I'll screen cap you and get some sweet karma

reported

This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from? I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs. It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it? Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how jazz is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.

Shook

this

the best way to quit son

okay heres a good one for you OP
also fuck winonas hot