Did anyone screen cap the needle user thread?

Did anyone screen cap the needle user thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And check em

Bumping

hi guys

enjoyed the show yesterday?

Yeah, but I had to go before the thread ended and I don't think anyone screen caped

Wtf happend, any other Pics

I'll make another thread soon including the aftermath of pulling the needles out if there's any interest

Hi, I'm needleanon. nice to meet you.
Nothing much, just 26 needles in my dick

Why did u did this
An how much did it hurt from 1-10

There is great interest, an exact time would be nice because I'm not on this site that often

Cheese Pizza and now this? That's enough Sup Forums for today.

Because I like extreme BDSM. Don't know why honestly. It just gets me kinda high.
pain is 4/10, for a normie probably 11/10
but pleasure is 10/10 for sure

don't know yet, gotta let the wounds heal first. If I don't do it within the next days let's say Sunday 4pm GMT

Great, I'll keep my eyes peeled

after looking at these pics, I'm ready to peel my eyes now.

Why tho?

why not?

checked

Post pics when you do

Timestamp the dick?

do you actually feel the pain? Ive always wondered

that was yesterday

will do for sure

yes and it feels great

whats something youve done BDSM wise that you would consider 10/10 pain personally? not normie 10/10 pain. have pics of it? thx user

a 3 hour session with my gf, hands and feet tied to bed and her punching and squeezing my balls into oblivion

Does your GF likes to dominate you or do u just let her do it in the Bed?

Both switch, both of us like either side. She really enjoys when I choke her after whipping her clit

whats it look like with the needles out

What's the red stuff inside the plastic part of the needles ?

I think it's blood from initial penetration

like a blood bath, literally

Are there the same needles they use for blood samples ?

got any pics? i wanna see the holes

yes, same.

I only have a screencap from a video I took a while ago after pulling out a few needles. It's quite messy so not so easy to make pictures

thats fucked cunt does it leave nasty scares? i got a cut on my dick and it took weeks to heal

never had any. I guess it depends on the size of the needle

doesnt that have permanent side effects OP? you might be infertile now

screencap

sometimes you have a tingly feeling for 2-3 days afterwards which also feels nice but other than that no complicaions yet. I don't think you can become infertile because of needles in your dick

well no but getting your testicles punched for 3 hours seems like it could fuck you up. you must have microscopic holes all throughout your dick now, it's "porous" thats pretty fucked up man, it takes a real sicko to enjoy experiencing that or to enjoy doing it to someone. no offence.

life's all about taking risks

here's a photo how it looks like now

youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo

Surprisingly less scabby than I expected. How do you clean it? I'm guessing just water or do you enjoy the disinfectant stinging?

disinfect only, but I found one which doesn't sting

So you enjoy the pain of the needles but you are a pussy when it comes to the good old whiskey desinfection?

I love whiskey so much that I wouldn't even dare to waste even one drop not going down the throat.
And the pain is more enjoyable before you cum. Most of the time I pull the needles out afterwards which means I'm not that aroused anymore to enjoy further pain.
But I enjoy nettles also

I can already see that you are getting peyronies disease from all the scars in your dick. Your shaft is going to get really bent. And punching your testicles or cutting of the blood flow with bands can harm them or result in varicocele

Why should the shaft get bent when the needles go only through the glans?

can we see what your girlfriend looks like? is she fat? i cant imagine a non ugly girl putting needles into someones dick OP

no, sorry.
but you'd be astounded when you find out that many beautiful girls carry a deep and dark urge inside them which you just need to unlock somehow. start small and keep going with introducing her to things. it's amazing

sick

does she take the needles in her pussy too?
have some stories or even pics of it?
And as you are a closeup expert let's see what pussy you are working with...

unfortunately not, she still has her limits, also doesn't like pictures of her being made.
but as she sees how i like it she might try it out one day.
one step at a time you know

Any way of identifying a potential deviant?

Not until you get intimate with her. At least that's my experience. If you try to find out right from the start how far she'll go you might be scaring her off. But girls sometimes get triggered in bed when they are surprised they enjoy things they never would have thought of.

Also: People can get used to stuff quite easily. Basically it's the small steps that brings you further all the time.