WEEE OOO WEEE OOO EMERGENCY WEEE OOO WEE OOO I NEED A POLISH PERSON IN THIS THREAD STAT help someone

WEEE OOO WEEE OOO EMERGENCY WEEE OOO WEE OOO I NEED A POLISH PERSON IN THIS THREAD STAT help someone

help i need a polish person its serious =(

hi i am polish citizen here for student visa how may i assist you please give green card thank you

i need to see the flag to believe you

My parents are from Poland, I can speak it and understand it but cant really read it for shit.

That goos enough?

just post question friend

I am a young unskilled male who's a quarter polish and would really like to move/live in Poland. Would I be able to move there an find a job, similar to what I work now (Retail/Warehousing) relatively easy or would it be pretty much impossible and I would need some kind of degree/skill. Would I be welcomed there? or would they view me with disgust. I do look pretty eastern European. I also have 15 grand in savings.

do you speak the polish languagagage, friend?

t. your polish friend

No, but i would do my best to learn. Is that the most important factor? from what I understand people there speak English as well, not that I wouldn't learn polish if i lived there.

If you move to krakow or warsaw you'd probably be okay. They have alot of tourists so knowing English helps

I think some Americans actually set up a bar in Krakow and are doing well there. If you want to move to some village you'd probably be fucked

People there are generally nice as long as you're white.

yes actually languagagagagage is a factor, you can expect every other person to speak english in big city but not the majority and less in rural areas you should get some basic knowledge on languagagagagagagae

do you have europan citizenship as well? You will do ok if you really want to try but I think more opportunity on the field of laguagagagagagague teaching because it is a skill people don't have and demand poor job of warehouse pays very little

t your polish friend

I'm very white, I am a mixture of Polish, German, Danish and Czech. I mae this thread because I have always had an interest in Poland and from what I have researched they seem to be very conservative and anti immigration (even though I'd be an immigrant)

helo polan u ther

Ok, thanks for the information. So then I would have to learn the language first, which I would be fine with and if i understand correctly you're saying there is good job opportunity teaching English? I would open to that.

exactly very well but now how about the inmigration part are you EU citizen?

No, I am american unfortunately

why unfortunetnetnely
I would love to stay in America

hmmm immigration is tough you may only get student visa or ESL certificate from the U.S will surely get you langgagage work visa in Poland,

do you know ESL certification? English friend of mine had it he taught in Poland had resident visa

Polan is kill

HELLO IS ME

I have lived in California my whole life, and really hate the way america is becoming. I would like to go somewhere more conservative and traditional and ideally maybe somewhere cheaper to live.

I just googled ESL certification and that is something I would consider trying to get if it meant I could move and live in Poland.

Overall what is the culture like there? Is it true as long as are white you will be welcome?

Everyone is welcome here poles love americans if you try to learn polish they will suck your cock

Hello Polan, is me American

Is what's been said in this thread pretty true? Is my only real chance of living in Poland teaching English? Do Polish people welcome white Americans?

why Poland? literally shit country low wages people divided eveything is hard to get

Do you guys mainly love white americans or any american?

yes I understand are you in los *ngeles or b*y area? still life is sweet here I would switch citizenship with you even if it meant to live in s*n fr*ncisco

and it is true since you are not skilled even if you were skilled not many jobs

Like everywhere in Europe you need to have a diploma to teach english its not Japan, also you will need to probably learn polish becouse 30+ people don't speak it. Yes you will get the working permit very easy just say you are ukrainian or smth

White,Asian,Latino are welcome but can't say it to black and muslim

Well I probably have an exaggerated image of poland in my head, But I imagine it being very Conservative and traditional. I also imagine the people being somewhat friendly and humble and not being flashy and shallow like alot of young Americans are. I also would like to live somewhere that is somewhat close to the country where I could be outdoors alot.

Ja po prostu robi to dla lols

t. your polish friend

Just choose a western Polish city:
Poznań is the best town in the country really good wages,culture,old european buildings,people speak english
Wrocław if you like old european buildings,high wages,adolf culture

I live in Sacramento

I see, thanks for the info. How good is the internet in Poland?

go to sleep then faggot

Thanks for the advice, I will look at those cities.

Internet is good everywhere its like 20$ for 1gb/s

warsaw? i only get 250 for ~18$

What's happened my friend, do you need high-quality plumber service?