You're given the power to magically alter the minds/bodies of all women, and/or the laws that govern what women can do

You're given the power to magically alter the minds/bodies of all women, and/or the laws that govern what women can do.

How do you alter reality or their bodies to confound women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=wf_PZ6UCftA
youtube.com/watch?v=fY4TB_k4Zx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fatties would no longer be fat.
I would no longer be repulsive to all females.

that's about it.

Let fatties keep their tits as they're consumed by the torturous energy that slims them down to their ideal body weight.

Laws are passed making public sex duty for all women mandatory - 24 hours every month, or else.

well naturally they become the property of whoever fantasied about them the most, they are also magically altered to that persons ultimate fantasy

Are they altered to accept being owned, or do they struggle unless otherwise reprogrammed by their new owner?

Not the original poster but I personally would love them to struggle.

Yeah, like legal ownership is automatically assigned to whoever has jerked off to them most and each woman is programmed to follow any command made of her by her new owner against her will, but it's up to every guy to decide how much he wants to abuse that programming even as the girl is begging and pleading to be let go, or at least not to command her to do anything horrible...

fuck all bitchz on earth and command them only to mate with me then my genes win

have all women grow huge cocks

I would make a woman's beauty much more fluid, and proportional to the quality of her character. Sweet, kind girls become 10's; evil bitches grow wrinkles and nose warts. I would make the laws enforce absolute, true equality.

This is probably the nicest thing I've ever read on this website

give them all pretty, giant cocks

When they see me, they give me all money that they have access to, this includes female bank workers with the money in the safe/register. No exceptions.

All women are magically de-limbed and encased wherever they happen to be when this reality shift happens. They can live forever in their cases without food, water or oxygen.

Each case is engraved with the woman's name, DOB, measurements, and most humiliating sexual fantasy.

Let's just give them logic.

They have minds like obedient dogs.
Their breast continually swell with milk after puberty. If you want them to be larger and fuller you just don't milk them, if you want small tits you milk them down.
Their skin has way more elasticity so it retracts perfectly tight and smooth.
They store all excess fat in their asses, so to get bigger ass just feed them more, smaller tighter ass you just feed them less.
Instead of a period, once a month they lay an egg which starts chicken size but grows larger with with baby growth and can be kept warm and hatched outside the body so it doesn't ruin her body.
If you don't want the baby you can just let it go cold or smash it.
If you didn't fertilize her you can eat it if you want.
They no longer shit poo instead they shit bubble gum.
They no longer piss instead they process liquids into beer.

BRILLIANT.

All women would be obliged to put spoon in their vagina, wider part inside. Then none of them would be able to wear trousers only skirts. And its easier to steal their purses with wallets than pickpocket them from trousers. Almost sure that everytime you steal you score at least 1 wallet.

Change it to all women shitting frosting (a different flavor every week?) and I'm on board.

youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo

A tiny cow demon appears in front of every breeding-aged woman on Earth and then this happens:

youtube.com/watch?v=wf_PZ6UCftA

If you take a woman's virginity, even with rape, even if they're an infant, they immediately become your property for life. They will fall helplessly in love with you, and do anything you command. If you don't want them, you can abuse them, tell them to kill themselves, or sell them to a brothel.

Women no longer defecate.

Women require only small amounts of nutrition - about as much food as the average newborn to survive.

How are we defining "virginity" here? Are lesbians virgins?

I remove any kind of control they have over their sexual urges and phisically seal their pussy/clit/asshole until they shot themselves out of desperation

i would only alter OP's mom,
there will be a live stream everywhere and she begs that I feed her with sperm from all over the world. A lot of niggers and other subhumans masturbate and i will pump with a machine, your dad constructed it, the sperm in her mouth she eats all of it, and takes a shit after it, a clone of you op is a born

fukken checked.

Virginity in this case means "vagina penetrated by penis". So a never-kissed-a-boy lesbian is defined as a virgin.

Also since they obey your every command, you could rape two girls then make them fuck each other. their level of enjoyment doing so depends on whether or not they were into girls.

chekd

Yes, women's bodies being reprogrammed to obey commands ESPECIALLY if their minds aren't into it, like , would be fantastic.

>Anonymous 11/28/16(Mon)20:17:56 No.713366666
5 times 6
nice one

professional and complete answer
youtube.com/watch?v=fY4TB_k4Zx4

Checked

I would compel every single one to ignore, shun, ridicule, and despise you.
Oh wait, I don't need to; they all do already.

I'll be modest. I'll just make my gf less annoying and a bit hotter, so I don't have to find a new hot one and start all over with dating and shit. Also I'll make all other women on earth less attractive or at least not hot in my taste so I don't even think about having sex with them.

I would make my wife's fuse longer. When she's mad, it's usually for a reason but fuck me if she doesn't get mad quick.

>Eliminate menstrual cycle from existence
>Change the time it takes women to cum universally to mirror men's(along with refractory period)
>Make it illegal for women to vote world wide
>Enjoy the future

Women would not be allowed to wear make up, or get tattoos or piercings.

hmm... I think I'd give them self-awareness.

Then sit back and laugh as the suicides begin.

I'd have them all march on Washington and kill everyone there.
Lol.

You realize that's how Muslim countries are, right?

No thanks, I want to haveillions of women I could possibly fuck instead of 17 men to every 1 women due to suicide rates

orly?
>MFW I have a hardon for desert coons

Sounds like a Disney Pixar to me!

>drinking the feminist cool-aid
You know what actually usually happens to rapists in the middle east? They hang them from a crane. Don't even bother with a trial first half the time.

that's if they don't pay the dowry

All women slowly turn into centaurs and are then stuck dealing with not only the humiliation of no longer being fully human (leading to all sorts of debates as to women's legal rights now), but they struggle with the instinct to eat, shit and piss like horses and bodies that are completely incompatible with the modern world.

They're no longer physically capable of clapping their hands in rhythm with syllables while making their points, and they're not capable of using the word "actually" when they don't know what they're talking about.

Also they can't say "like" unless they're saying that they like something.

Women become various farm animals, more cute, able to emote facially more than actual animals, still able to talk.
Nothing changes socially other than women can now earn a living as farm animals, either by producing milk, eggs, wool, or bearing feral offspring by mating with existing feral creatures.
I'd finally get to live out my cooking-play fetish.

Sounds like communism to me.

make them deeply desire men the same way and for the same reasons men desire women.

even the playing field... its fair and not just "they all turn into sluts" but still enough that the world would be a better place