New YLYL thread

New YLYL thread

Never understood this, is it because there is HVAC on the floor?

???

nice feet

autism detected

Someone had the bright idea of putting all the things youd normally see on the ceiling, on the floor

It's actually done all the time and if you had ever had the misfortune of working in an office building you would see it.
It's not a mistake. It was done on purpose.

How do we know the camera isnt just upside down taking a pic of the ceiling though?

Because thats how it works, you are the ylyl.

metal beams on the floor, held there by gravity

Image is just up side down. Hardcore autism OP pissed his pants when he found out

oh...I sometimes herp when I derp

No its not. It's made like this on purpose. all the things are later under the floor.

The sunlight.

ylyl is shit

nice feet

Why would you put water sprinklers under the floor?

Please read this before you tell people to kys just because you are a fat looser that eats shit

This is my girlfriend

THIS THREAD IS DILDOS.
EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD SUCKS.
YES, INCLUDING ME.

I'm not sure you fully understand where you are.

A couple of years ago, one night, I was about to propose to my girlfriend when my roommate
Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over, breaking a glass table with his face.
Totally ruined the mood. Now, I didn't know Joseph THAT well, don't even remember where he was from,
but let' just say I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.
Joseph had gotten big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that eye. He was walking around
with one of those cotton pads on his eye for a couple of months. Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend
Apparently they'd bonded during the time after his injuries, and eloped together , left me behind without as much as a note.
I tried to track them down, but never could.
In conclusion, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe, I'd have been married a long time ago.
Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

including you?

These dubs are best thing about this lame thread

Maybe.

are you 10 or something? FFS

That can be everything. Heating, ceiling, water pipes. And if its fire defender it can be co2.

Are you? noone over 18 says ffs

When you see it...

Kys you retarded dick sucking unworthy faggot trash subhuman

KEK

How do I upvote this?

No

He safed you the cost of a wedding. She was unfaithful anyway

kekd

>subhuman
You must have read my comment in the pizza delivery thread last night.
I called everyone
>SubHuman Cunts
>Got alot of KEKS

xD

do you ever get a joke?

The floor gets build.on it, you can see by windows which don't go full down. I can't tell you exactly how it works but its not an accident

lol'd

Invessa Construction Sp. z oo Sp. k.

ul. Strzelecka 10/5
80-803 GdaƄsk
tel. +48 58 500 94 90

No.

kek'd hard

ahww you need a cuddle, little boy *hugs*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lmao

But do you love her for who she is?

A gross pig with shitty tattoos and a nigger rigged fetish setup.

If you look at it, it would seem that that is some form of divider section inbetween the ceiling and floor.... look at the window/door height. How is that even funny? its not a mistake at all, its a building technique.

fucking lost

Are you really this new? or just bait

Perfect meme

i lost

Liar

lost

NICE FEET

holy shit top fucking kek

It's from a german company that sells those tubes. It'e easier to show your product when it is not on the ceiling.

Oh wait, sweet fuck.

Is your name Rob?

Lost.... that fuckin elgen flange lol

No let that sink in you faggot

Server room raised floor setup, those are chiller lines, and the sprinklers are halon nozzles

this

Better one.

LOL!

lost

fuck i lost

check'd

Not this again.
It's a Heating system built by a Polish company.
I sent an e-mail 6 months ago asking them about it, they still haven't replied.

fuck is this new faggotry?

who is this hideous old woman?

I remember long cat being long. And watching Earthcam to see the postcard stand at time square being kicked. How about you?

Your attempt at being all philosophical and shit have done nothing but prove to me you are in fact a faggot. In fact you're such a faggot you make Elton John look like a fucking lady killer.

she's 31

It's for fire protection in a chilled room for computers. Think large banks of data storage/processing. The system won't produce water but gas like FM 200. The systems are built prior to the finished floor going in. There will be a similar system goin in above too.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Can you prove it you fuck?

lost

Gtfo newfag

Are blind?

it's the new furry banana