Hey Sup Forums do any of you know how to get the full version of FL studio for free?

Hey Sup Forums do any of you know how to get the full version of FL studio for free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FL sucks

Bump

Post a pic of yourself fucking a coke bottle and I'll buy it for you.

What can I use to make music that's free or relatively cheap?

I don't believe my knob would fit in a coke bottle

Ableton ableton ableton ableton Ableton ableton ableton ableton

I'll email you a key log. You have to uninstall it because the key log file needs to implemented before you first run it.

>he doesn't know how to pirate software

Is that what you use?

Not gonna lie, I'm not exactly tech savy

go buy a guitar lol

Pirate Bay

If you know how to use google then you can get that shit

nice feet

Your mom sucks. My dick.

You don't, use something other than shit like Cubase.

please kys. If you're old enough to browse this board you should know how to torrent, and use cracks.

Download that bitch from the pirate bay for free, mayne. Send me a copy of your fire ass mixtape too, mein nigger.

Already have one

I've never used the pirate bay before, I'll look into it

Pirate Bay.
Or your torrent site of choice.

I don't even know how to torrent, but I'll look into it

youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo

Yeah, ngl started out on FL studio but moved to ableton, tonnes better

Get Garageband

Kek

Thanks niggers
/thread

warez-bb.org

Is still have FL Studio 10 from The Pirate Bay. Not sure where to go for that kind of stuff now.

Yeah I'm in the same boat; I'm using reaper right now and its retarded how do I get something better for free

Since this is a thread I am interested in:
Is FL studio worth pirating or should I just cum in a sock and slap it off my chest to make music?

It's good if you can work around some of the bullshit. A lot of people think it does a shit job at effects and having more natural sounds.

Oh wow. Tell em, big boy.

Cubase is better

Why would you get fl when reason, ableton and logic exists?

Fl is great if you dont want to be a muscian, composer, or ever be taking seriously

So we got two people saying Ableton and one saying Cubase.
Which software is better?
GO!

Those two are equally great.
Coming from Fruity Loops/Logic, I found Cubase to be easier to get into.
Depending on availability, just flip a coin and use whichever.

people who think FL cant do what every other DAW can do are morons. It used to suck like 10 years ago but now its a more than capable DAW. Do you think people would still be buying it/using it professionally if it was shit given the competition?

Ever tried torrents?? There are many versions out there as torrent

Cubase is the best windowws daw, ableton is more for live performance, reason has the best of both worlds with the best synths and ssl emulation unless you have a mac where logic is king. Dont fall for the pro tools meme its a closed ad/da platform which are shit

I switch between Cubase for my "professional" projects and Logic for my personal projects. Logic is better and easier to use, however most people I do work with use Cubase so I'm stuck with it. And honestly most of the time it doesn't crash... Also Logic is Mac only, and by the sounds of it you're on a PC. I have a buddy who loves Abelton.

Which nobody does. If they do make music from its absolutly a cracked version because its trash and overpriced compared to complete daws with amazing signal processing like logic

>amazing signal processing like logic
ya you have no clue what you are talking about

thanks

Find a PirateBay proxy faggot :P

get reaper...

>signal processing

lolwut

i have reaper but im having trouble finding any audio files to use that arent dog shit, what should i use?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I didn't specifically say YOU fucking the coke bottle ;)

just hook up with savant and use his yomputer when he's out to catch some fishes

I have fl12 and a key in my Google Drive

DAWs are like languages OP and each have their own pros and cons. Just get a free trial of which workflow seems interesting and find a crack later.

FL-if you like painting your songs in and you don't know how to play chords
Logic-if you use midi
Ableton-if you like working with clips and can edit quickly
Reason-if you understand signal flow
Pro Tools-if you just want to mix/record

Of course you can learn each to their fullest extent and be able to pump out whatever song you have in your head. Any faggot who says one is better than the other are just used to their workflow

love you mane, cubase is life

The truest and deepest form of irony is that which appears on the surface. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Ableton Live for pros
Anvil Studio for beginners and poors

1 Buy a license
2 get dementia
3 wtf a fl license
4 profit

this

Good way to describe it

FL is only a decent skeleton for inserting really good independent vst's onto its framework. All the internal libraries are kinda garbage except like Grossbeat and Slicex. But you can make decent tunes if you pirate some diesel vst's and side load em in

Try Reaper, it's good.

Sounds legit.

Being a huge Reasonfag, I recently got W10 and my poor Reason 5 isn't responding anymore. Can't find newer version on the interwebs. Any advice or links ? (please not P2P, I am on a watchlist).

Bump

How did you guys get started into creating music?
And what type of music do you do.

GO

No idea if any of you ever used sunvox but its hella powerful as a sampler and its all free. Modular tracker type of interface, just google for it and download it on your pc/mac

Started when I realized I could just plug my keyboard into my PC. Next step was messing around with built-in synths, cables, effects and samples from Reason with the aforementionned keyboard. Final step was building tracks, but still messing around.

I started in highschool. I would go to the media class and they had FL 7 on their computers. Been using it ever since.

I hate that I can never decide on a genre though. I want to play and make everything

i've been playing guitar for 10 or so years and picked up on several others like drums, bass, and keys. i like the idea of being able to control all parts of the song and put out the music in my head. still a work in progress though.