Do you believe that whites and blacks are the same or do you think there is an evolutionary gap between us?

do you believe that whites and blacks are the same or do you think there is an evolutionary gap between us?

Other urls found in this thread:

putlockerfree.com/watch-13th-2016-movie-online-8321.html
lazypawn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf
youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
nature.com/news/neanderthal-dna-affects-ethnic-differences-in-immune-response-1.20854
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait werent egyptians brown?

Lol
>only example of black kings and queens
>not black

Yeah, blacks didn't run Egypt. Whites from the Roman empire did.

Nubians were from the upper Nile, aka Ethiopians.

not exactly right

The best evidence for the evolutionary gap is a 5 minute conversation with the average nigger.

But muh royal dick wit bois

Bullshit. Their slaves might have been Ethiopians tho.

evolutionary gap will revieal that the offspring cannot breed eg, horse + donkey = mule, mule + mule = no children. those who believe there is an evolutionary gap between the two have low iq and are sheep and believe what they are told. most of the reasons why they are dehumanized is because whites created races in order convince stupid whites that its ok to own non whites. shit germans french norwegens swiss irish and many more now whites were considered colored and minorities till african americans were freed from slavery. several laws and media were used to keep blacks in poverty and 'expose' them for being less than humans. artificially inflating the blacks are bad stereotypes. watch the movie 13th document : putlockerfree.com/watch-13th-2016-movie-online-8321.html

Go back to los angeles, cucklord.

dont take an iq test your family will disown you

>Egyptians
>black

Pick one.

>artificially inflating the blacks are bad stereotypes
Committing 50% of the murders as 12% of the population is hardly a stereotype.

None of what you said makes sense...

Literally the one cunt who has an actual brain

That there explains your IQ

Are you blind they are Black and we are White isnt that a diference ?

Even if the egyptians were black what makes blacks think their ancestors were royalty? Do they think Egyptian=royalty?

Gonna leave this here for those of you genuinely interested.

Any ACTUAL egyptians on Sup Forums? What do you think of niggers stealing your heritage like it should be a car stereo?

Not really.

You are right to point out that separate species produce sterile offspring. What you seem to not understand, however, is that a 'gap in evolution' as the OP stated does not necessarily mean that we would be different species, but simply have different genetic dispositions. The latter is a fact. I'm not saying it should be used to discriminate against anyone, but your point is just not relevant.

As well, 'race' was not created 'by whites'. In group favouratism is present in all human groups, and even in developed primate groups (especially apparent in chimpanzee collectives). By claiming that 'race' is a separate type of construction besides the other biases (tribal, religious, linguistic, etc...) then you are showing your ignorance. Humans find bias in everything.

It's the same thing as Columbus Day. Stories told to make children feel good about themselves.

The wouldn't know what the word meant.

lazypawn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET

current egyptians are mostly transplanted arabs who came over with the early islamic armies that spread out of the arabian peninsula across the middle east. Copts in egypt who are native aren't even remotely black, they're northern african and the sahara has kept the nigs mostly out of north africa and it's past great civilizations

dat file name doe......

Well we all eat,sleep and shit.
So the only difference is how we do it.
You see a black guy eat, sleep and shit like this
Ooga booga Nigger bitch mollywop.
And white people eat, sleep and shit like this.
Hello hi

Nah, it was them Aliens

W E
W U Z
K A N G Z

Why do black people look like apes ?
>apes are black

not totally. Most modern scholars agree that Egypt was a mixed race society. Predominantly fair skinned but there was also a lot of black influence and blacks involved with leadership positions. Look at the bust of Queen Tye and tell me she wasn't black African. Also the Nubians conquered Egypt for a few dynastys and they are undeniably a black African society. And obviously u had a lot of brown skins there too. Just look at Egyptians locations, its completely surrounded by various races. Last thing. Around the 1700s 1800s white racist historians/scholars/archaelogist began the idea that all great civilizations were treated by caucasians without any outside influence. No one believed this before that, so some people still believe that. They attempted to discredit the great tower in Zimbabwe as being created by white; the Bronze realistic face sculptures of the Ife inhale gold coast they tried to say romans created, even though there was literally no evidence that romans traveled thousands of miles to the ivory coast.... anyway sorry about my rambling, just stoned and its annoying when people try to paint Egypts as all white, or all black.

Nubians (blacks from what is now Sudan) ruled Egypt in pharaonic succession for a couple hundred years, bro. lrn2history

pharaoh's where most likely from the faroe isles just north of Scotland from DNA results
pic related

not quite. alexander of macedon conquered egypt before rome did. one of his generals, ptolemy, ruled egypt after alexander's death and founded the ptolemaic dynasty that would last until cleopatra's death during the rise of the roman empire.

Except that there are thousands and thousands of species that can hybridize and have fertile offspring.
>wolf X coyote
>horse X zebra
Even tiger and lion hybrids ARE FERTILE.
In fact, the first highly documented case of a liger giving birth was 1942 in the new York zoo (her offspring are liligers, since it was a lion X liger cross).
Since then, all the big cats have been crossed (and names get very complicated).

>all organisms within a species must be able to produce fertile offspring
HOWEVER
>simply being able to produce viable young DOES NOT automatically group organisms into the same species.

Bio 101.

If anything, Egyptians were more Mediterranean than Black or White. Fuck off.

If all blacks were kings, wouldn't that mean that none of them were kings? Also, I absolutely refuse to believe that Africans lived in a classless society until they were introduced to white culture. These black culture elitists use plays on words as evidence that they are superior (ie human รท hue + man, so therefore they were the first humans) and claim that the "melanin" in their brains makes them smarter and faster, etc. "Melanin up befo' you come at me wid dat shit, white boi". In short, blacks are retarded. But at least your average nigger is better than your "woke" black trying to use retarded logic to prove they are the best.

youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo

I hate niggers too, but anyone who denies they're the same species as whites, Asians, etc. is ignorant of basic evolutionary science. Ignorance is the province of negroids, my friends.

A people can have an obnoxious culture that undermines civilization at every point and still be human, ya know.

>getting your science from wordpress
>ignoring peer review
>not checking the dates for his "evidence" (20 years ago, he's dead btw)

this is some really lazy shitposting

This.

Nigga them bust look like fucking clay sculptures. Are you gonna fucking look at the Greek and Roman statues and say the were all Asians Fuck outta here with that well science has bullshit science can't even explain why you a smart mouth motherfucker.
The plain fact is ain't no Nigger ever been a fucking king or queen.
Or else there fucking descendents would have adopted there fucking knowledge and cultures.but the just a bunch filthy mud monkeys.

Some black people do that. Usually the young and ignorant ones with something to prove. It's the same way with white supremacists.

Yes they were. But since Egyptian texts refer to Nubians as a separate people Egyptians weren't black. They most likely looked like the rest of upper africans ie olive skinned

You're interpretation of other people's retarded words is astoundingly retarded.

>this
His research ignored the complexities of genetic variance, mutation and of course the social and environmental factors that indeed change genes in a lifetime, and the myriad of factors affecting IQ testing from education and income to the various testing methods themselves. His contrived conclusions harken back to the days of phrenology, eugenics and social Darwinism.

You're very wrong. There are many black kings. The fact that you don't recognize that troubles me greatly.

You type like you're uneducated.

Are you black?

Actually, Egypt was civilization that thrived about a thousand years before romans dragged their stank asses out of caves. It was the Greeks, Alexander the Great, actually, who conquered ancient Egypt and it was later ruled by the Ptolemy's in 300 BC. The Romans didn't rule Egypt until Caesar died and Mark Antony hooked up with Cleopatra. Jesus bro, they made movies about this shit. Can't tell if stupid or bait.

Spoken like like a true nigger

that's not fucking true, nigger.

lol what? If youre referring to the bust of Queen Tye then ya its pretty shitty looking. I have no idea why you are comparing it to Roman Sculpture.... My point is that Queen Tye was black. Why is it that hard to accept that? Its also well documented that the Nubians did conquer Egypt at one point. Also the image included is a bronze bust created by the Ife who lived in the ivory coast. I included that because scholars attempted to credit that to the romans. Also many racist claim Africans never created metal. Ya is may not look like Michalegelso david but it doesn't look like a "fucking clay sculpture"... plus u talk like a nigger

I think you underestimate the stupidity that people are capable of because I didn't "interpretate" their words wrong. I've straight up been told what they believe by elitist blacks.

Nubians for a couple hundred.
Romans for a couple of hundred.
Greeks for a couple of hundred.
Hittites for a couple of hundred.
Native Egyptians (ie olive skinned) for a couple of thousand
Learn to history better

lol so they stole egypt?

Evolutionary Gap?
FUCK NO

But sure as shit a CULTURAL GAP

Ever seen a redneck?
Ever seen a hoodrat?

Both are incurable fucktards

Recent study (2 months ago) published in science, that all people on earth mixed with the neanderthal, except Africans...

Enough said.

Protip: "Interpretate" isn't a word.

In other news, niggers do and will nig.

Say a forest is inhabited by two tribes of monkeys. One tribe learns how to make cutting edges with stone (was recently found actually) - the other does not. The is a matter of cultural evolution, and as a result, the monkeys with fucking knives will dominate. They're genes will continue, while the other tribes is a dead end. By this mechanism, it is now traditional evolution.

I have to ask though, where did the evolutionary gap start?

Hahahahahaha

>Also known as conquest
something whites have done for 2000 years.

the brain is the most resource demanding part of the human body, to imagine that it remained unaffected over the 100s of thousands of years of divergent evolution while every other parts obviously changed is impossible and stupid really.
dif bone structures, muscles, hormones, disease tendencies, hair, ete etc etc, but nonono not the brain

well except one tribe begins to hunt for the lazy idiot tribes.. like what's happening today with Africa

Link it. Because last I heard it was 10%.

Well...

Uh...

Um...

Nigga I ain't no fucking black I'm a proud Nubian prince bitch.
There ain't never been any black kings and queens in Egypt because the fucking Nile didn't run from South to North. And the only fucking races north of the jungle monkeys is olive skinned to whites to yellow turban headed Asians
Fuck outta here with that well there has been bullshit nigga I'd fucking shoot you just to rid this fucking world of a dumbass like you. You'll see when Ms Hillary gets her recount and we get our first woman president all of you dumbshits nights will see. I'm with her, I'm with her. I'm with her.

I'm really not sure how that's related to my point regarding what does and what does not constitute an evolutionary gap.

can u honestly imagine congolese or kenyans on the moon....really?

And...

They already sent chimps to space

>0
I highly doubt that. Thanks for your racial bias, criminal justice system.

Red it in the magazine. Not online. No it's everybody except Africans. Naturally, as everyone spreadd through Europe where Neanderthal was from.

Yes White are superior just look at fucking niggers they look like apes

yes, leftist scum

But they have done DNA tests and only found Neanderthal DNA in a small percentage of people of all races

Technically all the black men (or most of all) in America are descent of slaves.
Slaves come from places like Kenia or Nigeria.
Niggers and Pharaons are like American and Mexicans.
They are near but are completly different

Kek on a website that believes most rapes are falsely reported

Whites, East Asians, some Latinos, South Asians, Jews, Arabs -- all were capable at some point of civilization, and most are capable of participating in it today.

African just tear it down: youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

Meh. White, black, doesn't matter. We are all just a bunch of different colored monkeys flinging our shit around on a mudball surrounded by cosmic death. We are all equally worthless

shut up faggot go back to tumblr

I could swear they found a small percentage of Neanderthal DNA in people of all races, except those in Africa (not the guy you're talking to). The DNA they did find was mostly linked to things like immunity.

I found a link but it says lack of Neanderthal DNA is what makes africans more prone to disease. Therefore an evolutionary detriment.
nature.com/news/neanderthal-dna-affects-ethnic-differences-in-immune-response-1.20854

Yea I found it. It's an advantage.

Eat shit and die faggot.
We are all shit tier beings.

The question wasn't how long they ruled, or who else, but whether blacks did in fact, rule. They did, actually. During which time native Egyptians lost their history, forgot their language, and descended into what native middle eastern (olive skinned) people are best known for. I.E., what they are now, a bunch of nomadic desert dwelling arabs. Ironically, during the 25th dynasty, the Egyptian empire was more successful than it had been in a thousand years, actually. Either way, native Egyptians were in decline and had been conquered by what is now Syria. The black Egyptians were the ones who took the kingdom back and returned its traditions from the golden age. You could stand to learn to history better, tbh

see

Evolution be RAYCISS!!!!!

Well...

speak for yourself