Hard question:

Hard question:

Which one of the 3 "Back to the Future" movies is the best?

number 3

Trick question. None.

back to the future telltale series

The second has the novelty of future travel, but the first one is a far better movie.

part 2 of course

Second one was the coolest
1st one was THE BEST

Both the sequels are pretty shitty, the third one especially. The original movie is an all time classic though, probably one of the best sci fi films of all time.

I'm watching a documentary of the first as we speak. But 2 is the best.

Pretty much this. After you get over the novelty of future travel in the 2nd one, you're left with a bang average movie. And the 3rd is just a total mess. Where as the original is a stone cold classic, all day long.

get out

anyone who says anything other than the original movie is a total faggot and doesn't deserve eyeballs

They all have their strong points but generally 2 is what I consider the best. Back to the Future was in a unique position to use part of the story to make a film unlike anything else.

Very few time travel films properly revisit events from another part in the series. Usually everything is contained within one film, or time travel is only used to change the setting / scenery. BTTF2 used time travel to go back to the first movie.

In doing that, there was also some great world building. We get to see what time travel does when in the wrong hands, as well as some extra details on the characters.

> Everyone saying part 1 just wants to kiss their mom

3 ofc

Marty's mother is wife material.

Never seen it... Should i watch it?

1>3>2

Although I dont see why this had to be a trilogy at all, the first movie could be stand alone, but the other two movies were fun enough
The Doc seemed way more in his element in the third movie (which is kinda weird for a scientist), but thats what made the difference for me.

2easy bro

No because it's a 18

No, continue with transformers and Adam Sandler.

OP here

The first movie was a standalone. They came with the idea of the trilogy, as they saw the success of the first movie. Notice how Marty's father is not in the sequels. That is because the actor wanted a better salary, after seeing the expectations created. There was no contract for #2 and #3 after #1 was finished.

The Cowboys one

Part 2.