TEXAS WON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP for it's electoral votes, taking 38 points away from him...

TEXAS WON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP for it's electoral votes, taking 38 points away from him, leaving him short of the needed 270 to win by 2 electoral votes!

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-11-27-13-29-53

It's happening guys, Hillary still has a shot at this. If they decide to give Hillary Texas' 38 votes, she wins! I realize that this may not happen, but more and more stuff keeps coming out against Trump. I would not write Hillary off just yet!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STxVfrk2Fxg
youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"A Republican member of the Electoral College from Texas says he's resigning so he won't cast one of the state's 38 electoral votes for Donald Trump."

>one of 38

"Texas electors meet in Austin next month to vote for president. By state law, they can vote then on a replacement for Sisneros."

>replacement

did you the read the article at all?

ok CTR, whatever you say

Liberalism is cancer in this country. A college in Amherst MA has banned the American flag on campus, yet the Mexican and other flags are allowed...

youtube.com/watch?v=STxVfrk2Fxg

Fucking cancerous libs. When a piece of cloth can offend you, you're clearly a weak minded pussy.

same thing can be said about radical conservatives. Radical anything sucks.

I predict stage 5 to become more anger.

One far outnumbers the other, and has a supportive voice in the media. That is a big problem.

If the Mexican flag offends you so much, you are the pussy here.

Not just the media, the colleges as you've pointed out are brainwashing young men and women in full force.
i think the end game is a big communist global government similar to the EU. Luckily the internet exists and people are woke.
They can control the news, tv, and movies.
They can't control podcasts, independent news outlets, and jewtube.
They're going to try though, thus the pressure on "fake news" and shills all over the internet.

Meanwhile you people lose your minds when the "wrong people" fall in love

I'm not offended by any of them. I am simply saying that it should be ALL or NONE.

its about to get rigged guys, i can promise you that

>eu
>communist

lol how can you be this dumb

I'm pretty sure if something happens like this it would actually go back to congress which is controlled by Republicans so he wins no matter what Killary and her goons do.

I mean similar in that it wont' be elected retard.
Obviously China's going to be the model.

Nope, I couldn't care less about who falls in love or who dates who, who fucks who. I don't really care at all. In fact I am against all of the over-regulation that restricts people from doing things that don't harm others. Just because someone else doesn't like to eat meat, or like sugar in their beverages, doesn't mean that they should force others to 'live like them' either.

You don't like the hard-line religious people telling you how to live, well neither do I, but I also don't like SJWs or others telling me how to live either.

Idiot, he isnt offended by a flag, hes pissed off that liberalism is just a way of attacking white people.

see
did you even read the article you linked OP?

Then why didn't you use an actual communist league like the Warsaw Pact nations

Is it because you have an incredibly naive and limited understanding of politics and history?

Eating meat, and things that are generally bad for you DOES effect everyone else around you, you pleb.

youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo

Yea we should be invading Texas to make sure it stays democratic like Iraq

Well yeah I'm the product of an American public school. Even I'm educated enough to know ad hominem isn't a refutation of the argument though.

what was your argument again, because all I see is a prophetic assertion and then you called me a retard

Are liberals really so desperate that they think Texas would actually flip and go blue?

Oh my God the Autism is Deafening

I actually never said anything about your intelligence, you're just on Sup Forums so you expected it. Probably because your first response was to call me a retard.
My argument is that based on the way universities are pushing SJW cultural marxism, as well as the media, we may be facing a situation where "the powers that be" for lack of a better term are trying to push a global communist government.
I say communist for two reasons.
1) SJWs are really just communists on social issues. There's always victim/victimizer relationship on every issue from BLM to feminism to gay rights you name it.
2) China is buying up huge chunks of our media and shaping narratives to brainwash people outside of schools.
If both of these things are true, which they are, we should be wary of the media telling us to watch out for "fake news" as it's a tactic to suppress the truth.

you americans should all be desperate to prevent that lunatic from taking office. I get the desire for change, but holy fucking shit, you people are retarded.

The depression will last about 8 years. Acceptance will settle in after his second term is up and people begin to see how great he was

>learn what the word 'conservative' means you fucking moron. Just because we want less federal government doesn't mean we give a shit about what color you are or whos dick you take up your ass.

agreed. so please shut the fuck up