How do I stop thinking everyone is looking at me all of the time? I'm like super aware/ paranoid...

How do I stop thinking everyone is looking at me all of the time? I'm like super aware/ paranoid. I barely leave my house because of this. I have bad anxiety but I think it's caused entirely by my paranoia. How do I stop being so paranoid?

Every time I try to fit back into society by going through job interviews it's all for nothing, I assume they see I'm an anxiety ridden social retard. The same society that'd do a little flinch and emulate sadness when a loser like me jumps from a high building doesn't try in any way to make it doable for us to become involved in that society.

Never been as close to suicide as I have been recently. I'm nearly 30 and I feel so sad and lonely, and it seems to be the case that my existence is just going to become more pitiful as the years pass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQD0f71oraDkMv9LfntA2-Sm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's holding you back from killing yourself? Also same. I only get out the house for food and weed.

^Btw I'm 24.

Go outside and interact with people more often you degenerate fuck. You're afraid people will judge you for being human garbage, BECAUSE you are human garbage. Go work out, go to church, spend more time thinking about life than jerking off to hentai etc.

Go watch these to lose your fedora, then people will have a reason to like you.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQD0f71oraDkMv9LfntA2-Sm

if you cant cope you should off yourself, realistically nothing will change
what says sounds all cute and flowery, but as a fellow that knows how it feels, either you learn to live with it or let it consume you.

if you havent manned the fuck up by 30, kill yourself, it wont get better

Life is tough for all of us.
You never know what will happen one day. There is no sense in destroying the last thing you have, after you destroyed everything else.

You should livestream your suicide for us

Fear I guess? But as the years passed and I thought more about the nature of life & the universe, the fear mostly subsided. Apart from the pain of dying of course. And a part of me wants not to do that to my mother.

I don't watch 'hentai' the closest thing I do is play WoW. I agree that I'm human garbage but I want to be less paranoid, I just wish I could program my brain to that effect.

You can't just "program" you brain. You either do shit, or you don't. There is no in between. You have genuinely failed to integrate into society because you never learned how to be a part of it. If you are human garbage, then that means you need to throw away everything that makes you you. You're already almost 30 so I have zero sympathy for your bullshit. If you don't want to an hero, take my advice and watch that playlist.

First of all don't listen to these retards. You aren't human garbage. If you actually believe you are, then write it down on a piece of paper. Write exactly why you are. Look in the mirror and say it.

If it rings true, then you either;
1: Change it immediately.
2: Kill yourself

Of course you will pick kill yourself cause you're so sad and beat up. Instead of doing it though you'll just eat snacks and play video games right?

Here's an idea OP. Who cares.
If you have the luxury of being a degenerate,
then do it. Enjoy it.

If you can't cuz guilt or you actually wanna change.

Then change. Dumbass.

I'm also a paranoid retard but I realized something.

Nobody fucking cares. Nobody goes home and thinks about how you are such a waste of space. Yeah OP, the whole fucking world cares about you every waking second.

We are watching you! ooga boogo

>how do I stop being paranoid
First, accept the fact that literally no one gives a shit about you. Then you should think about seeing a therapist and/or shrink and getting a prescription for xanax or a benzodiazepine type drug.

>I'm afraid they see I'm an anxiety ridden social retard.
What's more likely is they see you're not confident in yourself, or you lack assertiveness. This is what anxiety does to people, but it's not outwardly apparent to most people.

I understand anxiety to some degree. I get it at night when I try to sleep and have had insomnia for as long as I can remember. I take 30mg of Temazepam, and I can sleep.

See a doctor for your anxiety, then you can venture into society and not be such a big pussy. Get out of the house. Stay woke, fan.

It's just more bullshit politics. I've been from one end of the spectrum to another and now I don't even know what I believe. In my teens I truly thought communism was the best thing ever, then through my 20s I became more reserved, and over the last 2 or 3 years was pretty much a nazi. In the end it means fucking nothing though. I don't care about that shit. There are millions of videos and books of people telling other people how to live their lives and what to believe and what to think. I don't care any more. I just want to stop being so paranoid & anxious all the time.

Are drugs really the fucking solution to this?

Gonna be honest, I think that's a bad idea. OP probably just needs a real friend. Something to help his confidence. A reason to enjoy life. A drive

You're right but as a socially retarded paranoid anxious negative person, nobody wants to be my friend. And how do I even make friends anyway when I'm sitting with no money, no job? Even if I somehow did overcome all the anxiety and paranoia and negativity, I just feel like there's no hope for me.

I'm beginning to take the people who said I should kms seriously, even though they were probably just being edgy/ half serious, I've been seriously thinking about suicide as my solution for a while. I'm not posting here for sympathy, though, I'm posting because I want to see if a genuine solution exists. Some way someone who formerly had anxiety/ paranoia like me fixed their life.

treat people as objects

mentally condition yourself to view other people as beneath you so their opinions of you are irrelevant

Pretend you're Hitman(TM) or Assassin Creed and when you walk through a mall with hundreds of people around, give them as much thought as you do the random NPCs standing around doing nothing in those games, because they will impact your life about as much as those NPCs

Half a year ago I couldn't leave my house without throwing up several times and feeling terrible from anxiety even though I kept telling myself that there was no logical reason to feel this way. Walk to train station, catch train 15 minutes to university, go to easy, non-stressful class, catch train home again. A few hours of basically walking and sitting down. People who haven't experienced any sort of mental illness often don't get it. It's easy to say to yourself that you're going to start exercising and eating healthy and make friends and apply for jobs and stuff, but maintaining it for an extended period of time is difficult to say the least.

I got really bad and started feeling sick all the time for three days. Could barely eat anything, no motivation to do anything. Just lay in bed feeling depressed and thinking about suicide. Eventually I went online and booked a house call doctor who came around and gave me a day's supply of anti-nausea and anti-anxiety pills. Got my roommate to make a doctor's appointment for me because thinking about making a phone call made me panic. Doctor sent me to a hospital, got tests done, nothing came back, got rehydrated with IV drip. Went to a different doctor because the first one was some Indian shitter who clearly didn't understand anxiety at all, she was great and understanding. Went to a psychologist for a few weeks, went on Prozac, the nausea slowly died down, I could go places without panicking. Now I'm fine. Been feeling normal for months. Kind of glad I didn't kill myself now.

I still have paranoia, I'm negative, and I push away people who want to get close. Haven't spoken to someone outside of my job for over a year.

OP, idk. I have a job, a degree, had best friends, girlfriends, etc. It might sound crazy but here's what changed.

I started listening to Insane Clown Posse. Now, before you think I'm trolling hear me out.
I found music and a subculture that I felt I could fall into. It gave me a sense of identity. It also preached the "fuck the world" philosophy.

I started not giving a shit. I started doing stupid kid shit like getting drunk and going out in public. Acting obnoxious and saying hi to strangers. Some people got mad but I just loled. Some people found me fun and charming.

Eventually I realized I had to fake it to make it,

I just went mad. Now today, for some reason, despite the anxiety and fear. The paranoia.
Despite having no friends anymore, again. I still have this false confidence.

I just really don't care how others feel, and just do what I like. The confidence is attractive I guess. Even if I'm depressed and paranoid half the time, people still like me when I'm not being a faggot.

tl;dr The solution; learn to not care. It won't rid you of the anxious feelings, but it helps to function in society.

I posted this.

This point is the same shit.

OP, we gave you real advice

Killing your self means your weak and a faggot so don't do it. Be a man face the difficulty and get through life like a winner not a quitter. -user

I fear bald people irl.

That's because bald people don't have hair to block their aura radiation.

I WISH DEPRESSION AND MENTAL ILLNESS UPON YOU and YOUR CHILDREN TO COME!

I used to be like you, thinking that mental illness was a joke and that it meant the suffer was weak.......

But then one day, OUT OF NOWHERE, i woke up with it. Derealized, depressed and anxious ....it been 5 years of being what ive always hated...

FUCK YOU poster

So your telling me ... Old people are "wizards"?

It's cool man. People without mental illness have life on easy mode. They are pussies.

People with mental illness who actually assimilate into the world are incredibly strong mentally.

only if they have a beard.

Reason being is that the crown and third eye chakra isn't blocked by the hair. The throat is chakra is though. So they can perceive things and have a carefully filtered speech

I had depression for 16 years and look at me. Still the same stoner from the hood. Since 1982.

Then you're just low tier pussy like the normie fags

Quit smoking weed. I blazed errday for 3 years until I realized it made me slow, low sex drive, bad teeth, etc.

interact with people as much as you can, even you come off as a retard, some will consider you a retard, but some will just accept you, and the 0,1% (that are probably same as you) of them will become your friends. I stutter on like every other sentance, and am anxious and sweaty as fuck, and when enter a room i cant go unnoticed, i just draw too much attention, so i had to cope with my anxiety. just relax, and dont give a shit about what anyone thinks about you and you will be fine.

OP you have steam? We can play vidya games, drink, and talk.

OP join teamspeak 185.38.149.82:9057

Yeah, people aren't exaggerating when they say it's the same as any other illness. You can't think away anxiety anymore than you can think away a heroin addiction. You are a machine evolved over millions of years rather than designed, and the brain is the most complicated and unknown part of that machine, and sometimes shit goes wrong. Thousands, millions of different factors we don't understand, let alone how they interact with each other and affect the brain in individual cases, broad spectrums and overlapping, often inaccurate diagnoses, hormones, chemical imbalances, diet, physical trauma and changes, so on. I still don't know what caused my anxiety. I was fine for 20 years of my life. Then I just started getting physically sick and panicky in situations that I couldn't find a common cause in. I'm better now, still don't know why it happened. For all I know, an alien parasite flew into my head, adjusted some knobs and rewired a few things then fucked off. It happened, and there was no event, no changes in my life that 'should' have caused it. It was for all intents and purposes, completely random, like I just got injected with a course of anxiety drugs while I was asleep for a while.

Maybe they're strong you down cause you look psycho as fuck. Work on them eyes

listen op you daft twat
no one is looking at you
its just your paranoia
people want to go from A to B and not have faggots interact with them
they dont care about you or think about you
just dont look at them or make eye contact
if you make eye contact and stare them down of course they will be weirded out etc