That's how the European Union ought to look like

That's how the European Union ought to look like

inb4 better without Poland

Why is Greece there if they are bankrupt?

Greece in honorary

>Including money sucking Eastern European shiteholes

fuck off

r8

Why the baltic states ?
It's not like Romania is bleeding the EU anyway. What the EU needs is to stop being a political entity

gib some to us plx.

how would you feel about this union?

gud

turkey and iceland in
poland and uk out

No thanks.

It shouldn't exist at all

I agree, Poland should be a Russian vassal.

You know that Nato =/= EU?

That's what the European Union should look like

Nah, I'd leave Kazakhstan or at least Turkmenistan out.

Nah, we need three European Unions.

>baltic states with nordic countries
Every time

Well, Somalia wasn't on the map. So I couldn't add them to the Nordic countries. So I took the baltics instead.

fuck off subhuman roach

Get rid of the third world shit like Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and the UK. Add Croatia.

>Spain
>Any less third world than UK

>thinks Croatia isn't the same shit because of Game of Thrones and beaches
top fucking kek, it will never cease to amaze me how ignorant Western Europeans are of everything east of Germany.

Why did you kick Malta out?

Historically Croatia aligned with the West, Austria and Italy. When they were lumped into Yugoslavia they were outraged at having to share a country with proper slavs

Outside of the South East, most places in Britain are pretty atrocious. Wales, Cornwall and most of Yorkshire is at best on par with Extremadura. Give it 2 years of 'independence' and they'll be well behind

Because he's a retarded squatnigger

>ignoring geopolitics
dumb pole

>Historically Croatia aligned with the West, Austria and Italy.
Croatia was part of the Kingdom of Hungary you fucking retard, not Austria. It's the same fucking thing historically as Slovakia, which you want to "get rid of".

So the White man can lay claim to ancient Greek accomplishments

Why did you kick Cyprus out?
Why did you kick random Greek islands out?

Tbh it's mainly because everywhere I've been in Croatia was proper nice, easily on par with Greece. Poland is a shithole outside of Gdansk and Slovakia is just a shithole everywhere

okay, so you are retarded, thanks for admitting it. At least you left us out as well.

fuck off!

>Gdansk
It's called Danzig you fucking Moor.

kek

But gdaƄsk is literally a shithole

t. Billy Bob Schmidt

t. Rasheed Ahmed Muhammed

What? We're discussing a disagreement between Poles and Germans, I am taking a pro-Polish stance, and you are taking a pro-German stance, therein lies the humour of me insinuating that you are actually ethnically German.

The correct way to respond to this in a humourous, non-cringeworthy fashion, would be to post something like "t. Janusz Czywwyzyzyzyzyz" or "t. Nigel Kowalski", instead of for some reason implying that some Arab or Pakistani immigrant to Britain cares about whether or not Gdansk is part of Germany or Poland, which is an absolutely ridiculous idea that makes absolutely no sense.

This is why >American banter is a meme. This post right here. Please learn to respond to things in witty ways beyond calling people Muslims, my friend, it's for the good of this board.

lmao ur mad

>
No it's not anymore, fuck u

perfect

interesting idea

Not really, the largest immigration group in UK is Polish. Why not use a t. Jan Kowalski or something, don't be a retard.

t. Jan Kowalski
yes it is you sl*v

no, I am just genuinely baffled and confused by your post. It is a strange, almost surreal thought that somewhere in America, there is a Yank at his computer who thinks that people who disagree with him about Polish control of Gdansk are muslims. Please answer, because I really want to know what goes through the mind of an American poster before they post things like this.

No, it's ours

I thought you was saying that to me because you thought I was from some rural place or somewhere and therefore dumb. Too many fucking leaf posts about "le rural and suburban drumpftards!!!" are getting to me. I didn't know you was calling me a German until you said so.
No its not

yes it is

Shut up you autistic fuck

really makes you think

No it's not
No

Romania and Bulgaria are doing fine and they didn't flood the West with economic immigration nearly as much as Poolaks

kys

Yes, it is

No, it's not

Is the russian cyber division preparing for the assault of poland now and spreading propaganda agian?

>Greece in

mmm, don't know, lots of eastern Europeans tend to be super violent.

That cheap Chinese shit gotta come through from somewhere m8. Are they gonna go through Turkey or Russia?

Still don't see why Greece should be in the EU. We could work out a trade deal

fuck off

ftfy

posh post

>I thought you was saying me is dumb

>Implying EU represents the white man