Sup Forums shits on capeshit fans

>Sup Forums shits on capeshit fans
>gives nostalgic manbabies a pass for literally worshipping this shit

What gives?

don't you mean babymen?

What was funny about these movies exactly?

>mfw I've never watched ghostbusters 1 and only watched 2 for the RLM commentary

>What was funny about these movies exactly?
How it makes people like you feel even more excluded from things, I find that fucking hilarious.

It helps if you actually watched them, try it :)

Not an answer.

I'm so glad that I won't be a 20 to 30 year old in like 20 years when faggot kids who grew up with capeshit like the MCU romanticise and glorify their kiddy movies.

They're genuinely good and funny. Full of passion and heart and have been turned into easy money for Feig. What a piece of shit he is.

Nothing really. White guys in their mid-late 20's fucking worship them though since they were just the right age to have their boomershit fathers drill it into their heads growing up that this kind of thing is quality entertainment.

Fucking savage!

I know, it's weird that people on Sup Forums would sympathize with a group of people that like a movie.

They're pretending to like it tho. Nobody gave a fuck about ghostbusters to this extent until the reboots were announced.

Jurassic Park is literally my favorite movie (and one of my favorite novels) of all time, but I never really discussed it regularly on Sup Forums before news of the reboot either.

Granted the stuff leading up that movie was slightly more positive than the current spin of Ghostbusters, but that's because it treated the source material with at least a little bit of respect and handled the transition between the old and the new MUCH better.

I bet the new Ghostbusters will be just as unfunny as the original.

>GB3 was in development hell for years
>The video game was the closest we got to a true sequel
>Harlod Ramis"s death

But you didn't hear about most of this cause it wasn't brought to the forefront of an actual new film

I bet people here who watch the original now would force every single laugh and not actually find any of the "jokes" actually funny.

Just like with Star Wars, man children just like the laser swords. Ghostbuster manbabies just like the super cool laser backpacks.

ACKSHULLY I like it for Rick Moranis and Bill Murray, one of which wouldn't do it because "it sounds like a terrible idea" and the other is only in the movie because the studio forced him at gunpoint to do a cameo.

How was Bill Murray, the original meme actor, funny exactly? The "has no dick " line?

>nostalgic manbabies
>White guys
>Nobody gave a fuck
>man children
>Ghostbuster manbabies

I wonder who's behind this

Just because you had a ghostbuster lunchbox as a kid or some shit doesn't mean your mediocre kids flick holds up today.

He's charismatic and charming, and his cynicism plays well off the wackiness of Ray and Egon.

It's not a specific joke or line that makes him great, but there are certainly countless memorable ones you could cite, but his character/performance in general as well as his chemistry with the other Ghostbusters/Sigourney Weaver make Venkman super likable.

Ghostbusters is a movie made great by it's perfect cast being allowed to go nuts with limited studio meddling, straight up lightning in a bottle that can't be recaptured no matter how hard they try.

>mediocre kids flick

there you go again

I'm guessing you're one of those people who watches the latest Pixar shit and thinks that's okay.

> "mediocre kids flick"
> literally one of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful comedy films ever
This weak behind defense of Feig's mess

You guessed wrong

Anything else?

>literally one of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful comedy films ever
>critically acclaimed
>ever

Yep no hyperbole here.

BUT DUDE BILL MURRAY IS EPIC FOR THE WIN XD
SO THAT'S NICE XDD

Bill Murray has the most cancerous fanbase of any actor of all time. More overrated than the Beatles.

Why is he so popular? Just cause? Reddit as fuck.

>Make fun of that cuck for having no defense of his anti Trump ways
>literally say ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! when someone questions their circlejerk
Good job, you mouthbreathing cunt faggots.

Stop shitposting

Him gaining an obnoxious cult following does not change the fact that he's delivered many iconic and memorable performances over the years to garner said following.

>Rotten tomatoes

> make fun of that cuck
> implying

is glenn an alcoholic?

>he still thinks movie Yelp means anything