The Ohio knife attacker was a somali refugee, anyone surprised?Like actually surprised?

The Ohio knife attacker was a somali refugee, anyone surprised?Like actually surprised?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-university-active-shooter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep, would have thought for sure it was some fuckwit Republican who voted for Trump

This!

Faisal Mohammad was his name.

>B-b-but Islam is a peaceful religion

>Faisal Mohammad
It is funny because that is another muslim stabber but at a different uni and different time.

nice try, but it was a white nationalist with a gun. your typical racist trump supporter as expected.

Only the beginning Murica fags. just look over the big pond....

>Somali refugee
>posts a picture from Iran
OP, did you even graduate high school?

niggers gonna nig.

His name is Faisal Mohammad

Maybe he posted it because they've both from Muslim countries numb nuts. Does everything in your life have to be spelled out for you?

bic boi has to point out everything cuz he so smert

Can someone explain to me why Faisal is pronounced: Fai - sal
When Faisa is pronounced: Fa - I - sa
Both are common somali-muslim names

Yeah pic semi-related I thought it was obvious...anyways its name is Ali Muhammad.

We actually have a whole lot of Somalians and Eritreans here and though they are criminal, by and large, they don't even come close to Turkish people.

I have friends from Kongo, Uganda, Eritrea, Somalia and pretty any shit-hole in the world but I've yet to meet a singel likable person from Turkey even though they seem to be very common in Uppsala (Sweden).

My Somalian friends are professional criminals (heroin pushers, thieves and the like) but I do think they're better than pretty much any Turkish person I've ever met. Not saying that they're all shit, but it does seem like they are by and large.

It's not even that they're Muslim as I know several Iranians (the Somalians, Eritreans and so on are Muslim too) but if you're to close a boarder I would suggest it would be towards Turkey.

Better to have a stupid person than a violent rapist tbh

Turkroaches aren't bad because they are muslims, most of them actually don't give a shit about religion, they are generally scum, I completely agree.

>somali refugee
He was white.

He wasn't though.

I mean you are a big boy, you can google, but here you go edition.cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-university-active-shooter/ .

Is it sad that my first thought was "I wonder if the left will push for an assault knife ban after this"?

(CNN)[Breaking news update at 2:56 p.m. ET]

The suspect in Monday's Ohio State University attack was an 18-year-old of Somali descent, a federal law enforcement official said.

He was a shitskin mudslime, you faggot.

HOW CAN THEY KEEP LETTING HIM GET AWAY WIRH THIS!

round em up!!!

band font color. Hard to read, Maybe just as hard as his high score

does he still get his virgins without no kills?

suspect's name is Abdul Artan

Black looked even worse, and anything other than black or white is tacky.

No, it was David Caine, he was a white nationalist Trump supporter.

the pic is from a street magic performance.

Keep playing

B8

The white racist hetero man, were bullying him so he needed to do that. May Allah Bless him.

I assume this is bait. If not, watch the news dipshit.

If this were a white guy, all broadcast frequencies would be screaming about it.

Outlines my friend, outlines.

Nope, not at all

Islam is failing, Satan is getting mad

Wait, He was being bullied so the best solution was attempted murder?

Sounds like Inbred Muslim little boy logic to me. How's it feel having parents who are first cousins?

I know, but i don't want to pay picsart for them.

No

He will be the virgin for a more successful mudslime

Piracy then

That is fat white women logic, preached and spreaded by tumblr

The Turk that makes my Pizza in Sollentuna is pretty cool.

>spreaded

Better watch it, you're showing your families history of family fucking.

Wrong 100%, stop lying you faggot.

It's sad that you think and speak in memes you fucking loser

good thing he was middle eastern, wait Somali... That's East African.

I give up

I don't think the person that made this pic understands what a casualty is.

kek

Is he the captain now?

I think obama ought to be held personally respknsible for these pieces of shit

And to think Hillary wanted to bring in 5x more of these devils that obamarat

They absolutely don't.

lol, its funny cuz you are right, fat feminist nazis are the same totalitarians as muslims, it would be hilarious to see that fight go down, fat bitches getting raped by towelies all the while screaming islam is a religion of peace check your privilege.