Post monster cocks, no little cocktail weenies here

>monster cock thread
>posts his average dick

You should re-read the thread criteria.

> 8.5
> average
nice try fagboy

In your dreams is that 8.5
8.5 is your sexual performance rating if your partner has never felt the touch of a man and you can summon 2 minutes of stamina.

gonna need proof for that manlet.

5.2 is average, that doesn't look 5.2

but it is... lol
I think you might just be mad because youre a fat shit with a small pecker

I'm 6'3" but ok

why is that so thick? silicone?

this is Sup Forums, you cant post a huge cock without either triggering people who don't think it's legit, or attracting mega fags who want to eat it

You should add my Kik: Anouk_black
I'll prove I'm real

5.2 is the national average yeah, it's bigger then 5.2. I'm saying the dick isn't 8.5, I'm saying it looks average sized, and it's not monstrous. I'm not sure where I fall wrong

it clearly is above 7"... anything above 6 is above average. you're not the brightest one are you

It clearly isn't. I'd be surprised if it's more than 6.5 OP is manlet so it looks bigger

hes 6'3, he posts on these threads all the time and he's put pictures of his dick not fitting in a toilet roll tube and being larger than a hairspray can

Never got why people see a large cock and instantly need to try and somehow disprove it
> muh Manley

post a pic standing up next to a door and this will be solved. But he won't because he's a manlet

National average includes obese individuals, 50 lbs of fat reduces the length of a penis by one inch. Go to a bar with half decent shape male individuals 6-7 inches is average. Go on a site where people post their Dicks 6-7 is average. When you factor national averages there's so many variables that don't apply. I'm saying that dick on that thin individual is 7 inches. I'm saying in my opinion that isn't monstrous or average. Just because I say it's not monstrous why would that mean I have a little dick? Wouldn't I want an average dick to be monstrous so I look average in comparison? Why are you being unreasonable mommy?

because 8.5 inches long and 6.7 thick is monstrous and you pretending otherwise is just preposterous. im not even OP, i have a pathetic dick but come one

Average sized dicks will look big on a manlet. If you want to believe that is 8.5 then enjoy getting laughed at irl

But I am. Everyone who I've been with and all my friends know this, I don't need to prove it to someone who definitely looks like they have the mumps.

That is a big dick. If anything make fun of his fat rolls, you clearly dont know what a big dick looks like

Do I qualify? I've always wondered and I'm pretty self conscious about my size

>
>accuse me of having a small dick
>defend average dick so you guys can feel average in comparison

Just be happy with what ya got and accept that that dick is average. It's 7 inches in length at most

Bigger than op's

Triggered

I think you just have a tiny dick and don't know what average looks like.

>Eating it
Fry that sausage up!

You confused triggered with factual statement my friend.

> trolling this hard
Please share your little dick my friend

If you lie back does your dick go above your belly button? even if OP lies about his length, his dick is still beer can thick

This /Thread

it's choking him

OP's just butthurt and samefagging because you have a barely above average dick. If it was actually a monster you would post pics proving so