Feels thread

Feels thread

>be me
>19 y m
>love of my life just left me
>started cutting myself cuz I'm an emo piece of shit all of a sudden
>wish the thing above was a joke
>it is not a joke

How does Sup Forums cope with losing the girl you love/suicidal thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Self bumping with pics in the mean time

Assume she cheated, don't act surprised when it turns out she did. Man up and move the fuck on to find or do better things.

I know for a fact she didn't cheat on me I'm a good friend or her friends and they all told me she didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Her friends and family WILL lie to cover their tracks. It is literally the easiest way to get over a bitch that isn't worth your time. Assume she cheated and act like she isnt worth your time. If she wants to get back together, she WILL fuckin cheat on you and it will be worse then you feel now. Just forget she was even in your life and walk tall.

I cry every night.

Oh please, at least you've had a gf now. khv here so how do you think I feel. You have no right to feel depressed.

I cry every night.

I cry energy night.

I like this one.

I cry every night*

>19
>love of life

you haven't had a life yet and aren't capable of love yet. move on son do this again when you are old enough to understand your feelings, for now go play in sand box

I cry a lot.

This pic is a part of my life

she took everything from me, except my heart. and i just let her do it because i love her

>be me, 22y, in med school
>watching pixar's movies to make me forget about what i really am
>a misanthropic guy who lives alone and have to masturbate to feel a little better
>spoiler: it doesn't
>what keeps me going?
>i really don't know, i keep distracting myself with games, books and stuff

Is that normal or relatable to someone in some way? I really feel kinda lost sometimes....

I'm gonna kill myself today.

>Me
>19/m
>poor campus guy
>affiliated with drugs
>have this rich friend always lots of money but never shows off and generally nice guy
>i find shrooms dealer
>ask rich friend if he wants
>he gives me money for 2 portions (approx 7g)
>plan is to share them with other 2 friends
>i get to hold them until his nameday
>keep them outside windows cause no fridge
>nameday comes
>shrooms gone
>find out room mate threw them away cause thaught it's some spoilt food
>rich guy mad af
>no money to get others
>dealer has none left
>almost get caught with some 11g weed in search of them
>find cheap tabs on deepweb
>have no idea where to get money for shrooms or lsd
the fuck i'm doing with my life

Then do it pussy.
You wont.
Faggot.

I hate this picture. It's pretty accurate. But she's happy, probably happier, now. So in a way it's better this way

do it faggot

Don't worry
The world will keep spinning;
You'll keep breathing;
and the sun will rise tomorrow, once again

I've fallen for a married man. It's frustrating because there aren't too many redeeming qualities about him. In the small amount of time I've known him he made me feel so beautiful and wanted. Now he's with his wife and I'm alone.
I just would like an apology and make up sex honestly.

>>started cutting myself
Why the fucking hell do people do this?

tits or gtfo

Think of your family or something. I'm sorry man, but if it's what you want. Go for it.

Depression is about "can't do, won't do", it's rare for them commit suicide. However, in the beginning of the treatment, they receive antidepressants, which will change the "can't do, won't do" motto, and that's when - on a depressive episode - they CAN and WILL commit suicide.
That's fact, it's in the DSM-V, please be careful guys

Dude, you're 19. There's so much more ahead of you that it'd be a waste to focus on this one relationship. I've been in your shoes, was with a girl for 2 1/2 years when I was 16-19. Shit hurts when it ends, but don't get caught up in it and have it be detremental to your life. It can fuck you up if you let it. I know it feels like shit for a long while, but the world ain't over and there are a lot more women out there. If you make working on yourself a main priority, like minded people will naturally gravitate towards who you are and what you put forth.

I've been feeling the same way for a while, user. I don't even study or do homework because I don't feel that it's worth it anymore. Whenever I'm not busting my ass for my family I'm just distracting myself. Even helping out my family has become apart of my distractions. I just can't find any motivation...

Dunno, I'm in my late 20's and I've never had a girlfriend.. Couldn't care less :D

lol don't cut yourself bro

Most do it for attention. Very small percent do it for one of the following :
>it's easier for them to feel physical pain then psychological, cutting makes them forget atleast for short amount of time
>punishing themselves
>actually sucidal but don't have any other options then to try to cut themselves and hope nobody notices until they bleed out (mostly fails)

Source?
I'm almost 20 years old and spent more then 8 months in mental hospitals varying from open quarters (mostly attention seeking teens and senile old ladies) to very strict asylum type of thing (you see a lot of shit here).

I think one of us has comletely misilunderstood this comic

Shit, that's really how i feel right now.

Holy cringe lord, guess she couldn't stand hugging those razor-sharp edges anymore. Is this bait?

If you have the whole"Love of my life" mentality you've fucked up. It means that you don't have your own life and you were trying to sap someone else's life to compensate. Like 75% of the posters in these threads are people crying about losing their gf or never having one. It's just a bunch of people sucking each other off telling them it'll get better through their mouthful of cock. These threads are like the Boku no Pico of Sup Forums