Ask an Israeli anything

Ask an Israeli anything.
>no dump shit nazis
>keep it respectful
>be smart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do Jews hate themselves? Everyone else seems to hate Jews.

shut up sandnigger

>no dump shit nazis
>be smart

suck my dick

How does it feel to be gifted some land you don"t deserve?

Thanks for moving into the neighborhood only to be the shittiest people here in a place where everyone generally sucks.

The moment those stupid ass Americans stop being cucked by you expect to be wandering tribes again.

nope, but you can kiss our shiny nobel prizes. there is a thin border between hatred and jealousy.

yes please!

please do

Okay. Seriousy, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Not jews, just Israelies who think they're entitled to a piece of land to such a degree that they will behave like animals.

4/10 can do better

So Jews are basically just a mix of sandniggers and Europeans. How does it feel to be basically the same as Palestinians?

have you met an Israeli before? did you even meet a jew? tell me how I behave gentleman

>yes please!

OP seems to be a faggot

בשביל מה

>Europeans
>palestinian

I can't see how are they linked

למצוא אנשים כמוך

Do you really have the crooked noses?

They get the little dicks sucked off right after it gets cut so it kind of ingrained at a very young age..

Well, mainly your sandnigger parts. The europoor parts are the only parts that makes you a little bit different.

All those cutfags.. Muslims, Jews and Murricans. Murricans are complaining that Muslims are taking over Europe, but the Murricans are the ones who cuts their dicks muslim style.

Do you agree the colonization in palestinian land?

>keep it respectful
do you not know where you are?

also check em

Whats keeping a jew away from an hero?

It actually gained traction in the US as a way to curb the devil's masterbation. Back when we were a God fearing country.

Luckily I'm an Injun so no snippy snippy for me.

>The moment those stupid ass Americans stop being cucked by you expect to be wandering tribes again.

HEIL TRUMP

kek

I have a fetish for Israelis, I want to the piggy boi of an Israeli daddy.

Do agree with the ways your government uses to combat threats to their state? There's a high amount of criticism for Israel's behavior towards groups like Hamas. Though Hamas is recognized as a terrorist group, many believe that the measures that Israel is taking against people like them is both unethical and hypocritical.
How much do you support your state's current government? Do you think it's actions are justified or do you think your country is flawed? What's your opinion on the criticisms of your state?

Can I as a non Jew score some Jewish chicks?

>nobel prizes
jews awarding their other jews with made up medal prizes
tell me something i dont know

how does it feel that your people got cucked by the Europoors?

I am not OP, but I am here to inform you that you can. My family is Jewish and both me and my sister have dated non-Jews. It's normal.

I'm alright with it. Beats living in a tent and worrying about when the next nigger is going to try and cut my scalp off.

>palestinian land
sorry, I don't know such thing.

One-State, Two-State, or Three State Plan? How do you think the Israeli-Palestinian Problem should be solved?

this!

Okay, but seriously, why did you move into what was supposed to be a Palestinian state? You must, at the very least, see that the land isn't yours and you are invading a society that has done nothing to you.

Not OP but...

What fucking palestinian state? It was part of the Ottoman empire, and after that basically British. There has never been a Palestinian state.

The Palestinians are basically Jews that got cucked into converting. Palestinians have Jewish genes.

that's a question I would answer. first of all, thank you for your honesty and seriousness.
I support each action of IDF and the Israeli government. Hammas usually uses cheap and primitive missiles to attack israeli cities and populated areas. because of our intelligence, the Iron dome system and IDF's tactics we successfully overcome their threat. foreign media doesn't usually cover all of this, but when we attack terrorists group in gaza strip and we accidentally kill children or other citizens, it's only because hammas purposely attack from there.
Israel has the full right to defend itself, and if you still can't see the facts let me prove it:
1. in our last conflict, hammas broke all of our ceasefire agreements. (2014)
2. hammas uses schools, mosques and kinergartens to launch missiles towards israel.
3. Israel spends tons shit of money to support her Iron Dome system, which is 100% meant to defend ourselves from them.
4. many missions planned by the IDF were eventually aborted in order to not hurt too many citizens.

I hope you are satisfied

Palestinians were about to get their own state before America sided with the Jewish filth and supported an aggressive invasion of land basically declared sovereign by the UN

jews, especially ashkenazi have ethiopian nigger genes

Fucking propaganda if I've ever seen it. Hamas has done nothing but defend themselves in whatever way they can, and they should, because you disgusting Jews stole their land and slaughtered their innocent people.

Palestinians are the Arabs located in the area that modern Israel is in. It's been known for a while that both the Palestinians and the Jews claimed the land. The original plan after the Second World War was that they would split the land, though both of them wanted all of the land and this led to further complications. Israel occupied more land than planned and the Arab League declared war. After the Arab-Israeli Conflict, the Israeli government believed that their victories earned them the ability to take the entire land. However, this can only lead to further issues between the Jews and the Arabs if the Jewish State controls the entire region.

היי מישהו פה מאזור ירושלים או בית שמש?

i think the holocost is too good to be true...it has to be a hoax

jews are the dirtiest of sandniggers

Okay, come on now. Denying the Holocaust is like saying the Earth is flat, quit with your shitty memes.

kys you filthy sand nigger

I can't, my gas chamber is broken, and I can't fit into my oven.

Yeah, except the Holocaust never did happen.

I hope your ready for the shitstorm you just started. Holocaust Deniers frequent these boards.

i really wish it were true...but that would be just too delicious

What's up with you guys, and what appears to be a tradition of exceptional work ethic? The one cute Jewish chick I dated wanted to apply to fucking Ivy Leagues. Please explain this to me, you guys are associated for better, or for worse, with success, higher education, business, banking, investment, medical school, etc. What makes you people adhere to this concept? Is it something specific within the religion?
Also, do you guys believe Jesus was a false prophet? Do you believe he was a prophet, but not the son of God like Islam upholds?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

The two state plan got stopped by the neighboring countries, so the Jews just fucking rekt all of them. If the greedy muslims hadn't been dicks we could have seen a free Palestinian shithole of a state today. But also an Israeli state (but a bit smaller)

Sure thing kiddo..

>tfw Israeli-Arab from Nazareth
>tfw moved abroad

whats up maniak

This is a two-parter:

How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Do Israelis get as sensitive about their bitches fucking brown men as American whites do about their women fucking black men?

sand niggers

The stupids Arabs are the true villains really. I really do want two states, and there would have been two if the Arabs didn't fuck with the whole plan.

do you weep for the palestinians

apartheid wall
Israel sterilizes blackie
ahavba cream dead sea clay Geneva violation of occupied territories
refusniks
king david hotel
menachem begins
uss liberty
Elena kagan

>how do you feel?

What have the Romans ever done for you

israelis are brown/ black sandniggers mostly of ethiopian descent...they are desperate to be looked at as white but they just aint.

Who is your greatest national treasure, and why is it Daphne Rosen?

I don't really care, they're all idiots. I dislike the Jews as much as the next guy, but we know the Holocaust happened. It's fact, Nazi documents corroborate it. Invoking a grand conspiracy doesn't really do anything to prove your arguments.

If they were innocent, why not? I would weep for every innocent lost life..

I don't sympathize with terrorists though, and Palestine doesn't exist

jews are short dark ugly niggers...or used to be till they migrated to europe and starting kidnapping and marrying european women ...jews were the 1st niggers to chase the white prize

why dont the jews just admit that the holocaust didnt happen,everybody knows your fucking lieing about it anyway

Keep it respectful, on Sup Forums? You're an idiot.

>terrorists
>Palestine doesn't exist

Wow, you must be really fucking brainwashed by the Jews to believe that shit.

tru dat jews were ugly big nosed niggers desperate to marry white women and white wash their filthy genes

It's basic history you stupid illiterate fuck, read a book

and yes, people who say "We love death more than you love life" are terrorists. I know you might think they're peace loving hippies, but trust me they're not.

Sorry for my harsh words, but damn dude, read history. Palestine was called that by the Romans, before it there was Israel.

If you want to give the land based on who was there first, then it would be the Canaans, and those people don't exist anymore.

Hadrianus Imperator himself created Palestine fucking Jews hate western history because it makes them realize they don't deserve their own country after what they've done

>keep it respectful
>posts on Sup Forums
Are you fucking stupid?

Fucking jews

Terrorist israelis weren't content to kill their rightful king and ruin Jerusalem in the first centuries of anno domini now they want to exterminate Palestinians and destroy western nations who stand in their way

So? I like sandniggers too, I wanna be gangbanged by a bunch of Rabii and jihadists.

יא גוי מסריח מה אתה עושה באתר של גויים

do you hate muslims

>>no dump shit nazis
>>keep it respectful
>>be smart
& I thought jews were supposed to be smart

GTFO Kike

It's her

You should've been gassed you long nosed fuck

Israelis are scum.
Vile fucking scum.

Israeli jews are actually worse than jews.

And nothing is worse than jews.

muslims are worse(especially the arab muslims)

what are your hobbies?

1. Israeli jews
2. jews
3. niggers
4. muslims

>Muslims doesn't even make top 3

do u believe in ethno states

enjoying how just 15 million jews are like a ship-wide dildo inside every muslim's ass(not op but thats how i imagine it to be cuz i do the same)

if they didnt specifically say its the jews i would have thought they were talking about muslims

ימני או סמולני מנייק?