>Limited customization
>No gun variety
>Boring maps
>Repetitive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Eh, don't mind the lack of shinies to slap on the guns, that was a very CoD thing. I wish the SMG's weren't so strong, but otherwise it's pretty fun.

I mean it is based of WW1

It needs more maps

My pet hate with this game is the apparent lack of supression, ill unload half a clip at someone with a bolt action rifle hitting them a few times yet theyre still able to headshot me with a sniper rifle about 75 metres away.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Getting one shot, head shot by the Martini after he should barely be able to see me.

as always Dice make a great game a ruined it with shit maps.

They do it deliberately so that can sell DLCs.

Nah, maps are fine. Argonne Forest and Fao are the only shit ones, one being an assault fuck fest and the other a sniper fuck fest.

Monte Grappa is the worst

Only on operations, otherwise it's alright.

I'm unable to cope with it, I can hardly ever see enemies before they can see me.

Battlefield 1942 was easier ...

>Implying a variety of guns did not exist in WWI

Go to wikipedia

And the campaign is so shit

Disappointing I'm so poor I cant upgrade to a machine that runs this fun game better.

I cant buy this game, given the Marxism and political correctness im a long time battlefield fan. But im done, after they shit on my ancestors history, my great uncle whom i still have his stuff, fought in the Meuse Argonne offensive.

So yeah Fuck this game...

>>Repetitive
Have you ever played a fucking shooter?

Actually read the list, the bulk of it is just different models of the same guns.

>What are unlocks

The only PC stuff is the black guy on every loading screen.

>Requiring carrot on a stick

>Implying the same argument couldn't be used for all video games

Who is this though?

>WW1
>gun variety

go back to your medal of duty - something warfare, or whatever

rui hasegawa

It has become a common practice since MW1, it gives the kiddies a goal.

Of course it's unbalanced and not much weapon customization. It's based off of ww1

So when playing multiplayer no black guys are running around in European uniforms shooting at each other?

Aren't all the Turks white, where as at-least most of the British team is black?

I just wish they had made it like this but a bit more steam punk, and claim it's not WW1.

Or atleast have a historical WW1 game, with some running and gunning, then have a expansion based on the campaigns in Africa so they could have all the blacks they want.

I will still probably never but it, just makes my stomach turn.

>pretending not to know what the games are called
Stop it lad.

The actual black guys are Americans only, so no they're not.
No idea, you don't really look at that stuff during the game.

so exactly like destiny?

its just a bunch of short stories

Eh, I thought it was.. okay.
Certainly not the game of the year shit everyone always claims every time one of these big AAA first person shooters comes out. They've long since lost their magic on me.

The campaign is alright, if not a little flat.
The multiplayer is repetitive and suffers from the same issues battlefield always has like getting domed by some faggot lying on a hill 6 miles away who ran all the calculations for wind resistance, bullet drop, and the Coriolis Effect 30 seconds after you spawn.

I am curious about this though, was there lots of PC pandering? It did seem weird how there were so many black dudes in a war fought mostly in Europe.

I just want the martini henry, I hate sniping though