Ask an occasional crossdresser anything

ask an occasional crossdresser anything

pics?

Suicide when? Hopefully soon

Are you androgynous enough to look decent, or are you just another hairy masculine dude in girl's clothes?

what drove you to wear girl's clothing?

First and third questions seconded.

lets keep it to asks for a while

probably never. Life's pretty decent

i'd say the first one. Used to get payed too for camming a few years back. Hairy and crossdressing doesnt really go well together i'd say

do you have an alternate "mode" or persona when you wear the clothing? is it limited to the night, your bedroom, your place?

quite the long story. The tl;dr is: Was showing off on cam for a couple older ladies, they were into crossdressing. Ended up getting me into it too.

not really. I'm generally a switcher, dom most of the time, i just get a little more submissive when dressed up usually, not all the time though.

Curious af, following for pics.

Down to trade? :P

are you bi too?

nice feet.

i'm not much into trading pics or other CDs. I'm pretty much only into girls, or really convincing traps. Dont really have a girlish face myself, hence crossdresser.

Mostly into girls. I did cam with guys for money/gifts though.

Tell me about the face thing, if only i looked as sexy as I feeeeeel haha

What makes you do it? Feeling like a girl? The taboo? The pressure on your junk all tucked up in women's panties? What is it?!

>crossdresses
>into girls
pick one, lying insecure faggot

Look up autogynephilia. I'll admit though that it inevitably turns you gay after a while.

>autogynephilia
"Autogynephilia" is a sex-fueled mental illness made up by Ray Blanchard.

Kay, still makes you a faggot, so whats your argument again?

its just a lot of work with makeup to look passable. I'm mostly just a little triggered by some trap threads these days, thats all :P

its mostly just a regular fetish for me, not a lifestyle. Kinda like how some people are into BDSM, i sometimes dress up alone or with girls who are into it too. Its not a necessity though

yeah, thats usually how people react. A lot of crossdressers do turn out to be bi or gay though

give us a nightmare scenario of your fetish?

i dont know what you mean

You start out straight, or at least straight in terms of having a sex-fueled envy of women's bodies and clothes. The most stereotypically masculine dude you know who looks like the furthest thing from a faggot could have AGP.

that's probably because men's clothes aren't admired like women's clothing are. men's clothing is best described as function over form.

But for me the fetishized part is in the fact that they're specifically girls' clothes, not necessarily how they look. I'm not on titty skittles or anything but I fetishize the thought of having tits and having to wear a bra, for example

right and that enclothed cognition makes you submissive. i too fantasize about having tits and getting the cum fucked out of me by a big cock, occasionally, but that's really only lusty feelings, in reality i'd like it to go much further, but alas, i have a fairly normie life with too many responcibilities for to have fun for myself without involving the rest of the family.

well, this sounds way gayer than what OP was saying

indeed it is, that's because the op is straight with a cd fetish and im very masculine bi who likes to look at cds/sissies/traps.

There's always doing lewd things on cam if you have enough privacy and don't want to physically meet anyone. I never knew there were so many guys who would lust after any girldick, let alone mine.

Be warned, though, I only started doing that this year and I'm already too far down the rabbit hole to stop