Play CIA

Play CIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
investopedia.com/financial-edge/0912/which-income-class-are-you.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real talk I wish I joined the CIA. I might still try, but they don't accept people who have done acid iirc

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

it's something I've legitimately considered, still am to an extent, though I'm a little afraid of what they have on me.

>done some gay, cringy shit
>go to job interview
>guy pulls out a file
>remember all this faggy stuff user?
>hang my head and walk out

the cia is mostly just analysis and vary few cool spy jobs, they have invested too much in using foreigners then it backfires on them like the Freedom fighters and binLadin. but there are clearly wings of it that hold more power then they should in government. also Anderson Cooper if you didnt know is the cia's inside man with the media

Lol

>implying geopolitical analysis with access to classified info isn't baller as fuck

It isn't baller, ballers typically earn more than a college professors salary

>hurr durr I may be a poor office drone but I have access to all this information that I'll be killed for using

Amadeus?

CIA analysts make more than college professors you cocknocker. And no, I would not violate whatever secrecy contracts I would be subject to.

They do not earn baller money

Unless you're former military, the CIA is not as exciting as you probably think it is. Just sifting through enormous amounts of footage, online conversations, photographs, satellite images, recordings, etc. trying to figure out what's important and what's not.

Some of them have the job of falsifying evidence to get us into wars though which is um important I guess

I was more talking about how cool it is to be an analyst in that position. 90 grand is pretty damn good.

Depending on what you're interested in, that sounds awesome. I can seriously not think of a cooler job.

At least you really know that what you're doing actually makes a difference and truly is important. You must get incredible satisfaction from it.

There aren't many jobs where you can get that.

>what do you do?
>I have a middle class dead end job I can't talk about

lol baller as fuck

CIA jobs are the worst jobs

>can't tell anyone
>dead end job
>pays about as well as any other pig
>get your country into bullshit wars that destabilize entire regions of earth

Wow that's pretty baller, you're basically a low paid crook

>90k
>middle class
>CIA analyst
>dead end job

You're not that intelligent are you?

you going to move up to chief executive analyst and get stock options at the CIA? Lol what a chump

Yeah you could be like bob baer... fuck up the Middle East then make money on tv lying people saying that hitler really died hiding out in South America
Also CIA doesn't use dumb nigger terms like "real talk " you sound stupid if you want to be taken seriously as a man speak like a man and not a Nigger.

Of course I'm intelligent, it says so right here in the organization's name

It was either CIA or FBI that was doing fucked up things with LSD back in the day. Basically a couple higher ups would dose an unknowing randoms in the organization and then interview them and shit. My worst fear is unknowingly being dosed in a less-than controlled environment, say lunchtime at work for example.. fuckin hell

>he's getting worked up about professionalism of language on Sup Forums

Re-consider your life.

>impyling you're in the CIA but don't know about the potential for professional advancement from an analyst position

No. Fuck off and grow up.

>Thinks 90k is allot.

It's above middle class fuckstain.

If you're talking about mkultra, that was cia.

Give me a break, it's barely upper middle class.

How does it feel to be objectively wrong, move the goalposts and still pretend to be speaking from some position of authority?

I usually don't respond to ignorance, but please educate yourself.

investopedia.com/financial-edge/0912/which-income-class-are-you.aspx

Nah not MK Ultra, this was done with their own people in the same offices. I forgot where I was reading this stuff.