This chick wants my dick but shes autistic. Should I bang?

This chick wants my dick but shes autistic. Should I bang?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

absolutely, just don't date her.

bang and dump. try not to let people know

Valid. Just don't dilute the gene pool

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Smash the shit out of it

Yes

She doesn't look autistic

I think the same

definitely! autistic chicks are rare and with a bit of luck have a kink they are fully willing to play out.

b8?
If not, then just make intentions clear. Since I'm on Sup Forums, I need to give a reason why to other than 'it's not right'. So..
You don't wanna be known as the guy who took advantage over a girl with a mental disorder.

all women are autistic.

most retarded people dont even have a reason to be retarded. most autists are less retarded than any normie out there. maybe you could even have a relationship with her, fck i dont know you or her but autism isnt exactly a red flag to me.

Dude, she looks to be at least a 7/10. And she WANTS you. Go for it, who gives a shit if she's autistic!?

heres another pic. My only issue is people find out.. I honestly don't know if shes for sure autistic. She just acts and is known for being really weird

weird is not autistic..
if she wants you and you want her then why are you even here?

Go for it, man. Bunch of cunts here would love to be in the same situation as you.

Don't stick your dick in crazy faggot. If she's autism spectrum she's liable to say or do or even fabricate all kinds of insane shit that could cost you money, your freedom, or both. Limited access to a smelly fish taco gash between her legs isn't worth it.

I wanna know if shes worth it. Everyone thinks shes ugly but i think its because shes super weird

What? Dude..
If you think she's hot then she's hot to you, right?
Are you saying you're afraid of your friends that might judge ya?

>she's a cheerleader
>she's probably social and popular in school

>op is a Sup Forumstard
>posts a thread about a girl he wants to fuck

Hmmm wonder which one is really autistic.

>if she's autism spectrum

Im worried everyone will fond out i banged the weird girl

don't stuck dicks in crazy man

inb4 her info is posted.

NYPA

kek

Serious response: speaking as someone who has performed extensive research on ASC, I believe she is likely to be on the higher end of the spectrum, like me. I think you should go for it. Just do it in the dark and try not to be too loud - sensory overload can sometimes be a problem.

And you base your statement of her having an ACS on what exactly?

Post more OP

>> autist claiming not to be autistic asking validation for fucking an autist

If you even have to ask whether to fuck her than clearly you're worse than her and a closet homo

/thread

>ACS = Autistic Spectrum Condition
>"wants my chick but she's autistic"

I fucked a girl like this 19 years ago, and she still calls me as if somehow we are meant to be together.
So if that is what you want...

If you read thread. You would've known that it was just OP's assumption.

If she's capable enough to want it she's capable enough to get it.

Satellite High School?

This.
Never stick your dick in crazy.

>Satellite High School
correct

Only if you wear a rubber, you don't want to get autism.

Ain't it awkward to meet a schoolmate on Sup Forums? It rules out the probability of people not knowing. kek

Yup