Sup Forums i need your help in telling me what the fuck are those tiny white pimples around my foreskin

Sup Forums i need your help in telling me what the fuck are those tiny white pimples around my foreskin

My last sexual encounter was 3 years ago and those things appeared a week or two ago

Anybody can help?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its cancer. better cut the dick off before its to late.

Btw its not smegma, i tried cleaning it in the shower but it doesnt come off, it's like in the skin

Absolutely right, pics are necessairy though. We must be sure that no cancercells are left behind.

Stop acting like little shits and help a bro out

yes i agree.

Okay, go see a doctor cunt.

topical penile cancer

you basically have little tumors from jacking off too much. trust me those aren't pimples, if you try to pop them they just hurt and bleed because they're minuscule growths from friction in between gonad and foreskin.

go fuck yourself and stop posting your ugly 2inch dick on Sup Forums.

It looks like dry skin. When you're fapping nonstop, you can dry out the skin around the head (cum dries out skin quickly). Then eventually as it gets drier and drier, you may rip your frenulum. I've done it twice.

There aren't too many dangers to chronic fapping, but that's a genuine one. Either stop fapping for a bit or slow down to a more reasonable amount and that dry skin should go away.....

Im shy as fuck tho

Is it possible to be hardened smegma or some type of fungus?

++

bumping for relatabllity have had these for years, haven't died yet but still interested

Do they go away?

Candida skin infection, dude. Gotta dry that thing out better. I had it once ages ago. Get some Canestan cream, etc., change your damn underwear daily.

Do they grow or some shit?

just pop them with a needle

to be fair, i usede to have them. i got a little bit of extra forskin and fapped a bunch, then i started "folding" the outside part of the skin that have contact with air, on the inside, and it stoppede. now go wash your fucking dick you idiot and stop fapping so much.

Hm...can it go away with daily wash in warm water and constant underwear change?

Brutal tbh

My bet is on fordyce spots. They're essentially 100% non transmittable small pimple-like bumps that can occur on the penis (on any part, head or shaft). I had them before I lost my vriginity a couple years ago (so I knew it wasn't an std right away) and had them for an extremely long time (age 15 until 18). Girls don't really question them as they're hardly noticeable; however, feel free to explain if the other is concerned. They are not an STD, and will go away with time (may take years tho). Talk to a doctor or dermatologist if you want to get quick results, otherwise Google other treatments to save some money, I'm sure they're out there. Hope I was of help

Pretty sure those are not fordyce spots, i have them on my shaft and balls, but never heard of fordyce spots on the damn foreskin so close to the frenulum

It might, but a little Canestan (or at least tea tree cream) would speed it up a lot. Make sure you never put your dick away wet: moisture is what lets it grow.

My bet is on fordyce spots. They're essentially 100% non transmittable small pimple-like bumps that can occur on the penis (on any part, head, foreskin, or shaft). I had them before I lost my vriginity a couple years ago (so I knew it wasn't an std right away) and had them for an extremely long time (age 15 until 18). Girls don't really question them as they're hardly noticeable; however, feel free to explain if the other is concerned. They are not an STD, and will go away with time (may take years tho). Talk to a doctor or dermatologist if you want to get quick results, otherwise Google other treatments to save some time and money, I'm sure they're out there. Hope I was of help

is Sup Forums really this stupid?

that is clear case of AIDS right there buddy. enjoy your miserable life faggit

I'd be more worried about the head of your dick. Looks like a small pussy on the end that another dude could dock in.

I not sure dude that looks hella fucked up. There's no free heath clinics around were you live

Thanks a lot

Does it feel rough to the touch? I have this too. Keep using a razor to remove the rough part....

So get some hydrocortisone cream?

Fordyce spots. Perfectly harmless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots

No its not that.

Not OP but some1 who can relate to this so thanks a lot.