How to induce my girlfriend to being submissive / slave / addicted to me and my cock...

How to induce my girlfriend to being submissive / slave / addicted to me and my cock? Its coming to my place in a couple hours

I am his first penis, its my gf since 2 years ago, she is 18yo, doesnt knows a lot about positions or anything of sex, but its very loyal and will agree on almost anything

I was thinking on proposing a daddy girl fantasy fuck

Dumping webm to keep the thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fangzhiwen.tumblr.com/post/152334841106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get her addicted to coke

is that a wooden peg going into her hole?

is she being fuked by a pegleg

amazing

source?

Wow, so wet... need source

>His
>Its
>Gf

Is this your transgender dog or some shit?

Yeah, had the same toughts

Moarr!

Not my native language, sorry

this

Did you just misgender it's state of being? I'll have you know I'm a professional tri-gendered transnigger and that, I, am offended.

Bumping with same theme for interest

Top kek

fangzhiwen.tumblr.com/post/152334841106

Looks like a drumstick.

for a brief second i thought she was peeling off sunburnt skin and my heart stopped

What kind of size do you have on your drumsticks?

source

Lol

Any advise?

Ah okay, all good mate, just confused. Keep the webms coming though, shit's cash

If she doesn't know too much about sex, you could always indoctrinate her creating a life long mind set of what sex should be; but isn't.

Thank you very much user

>I am his first penis,

sauce?

M'sauce?

its a hot dog

it's almost a turn off when girls don't get this sloppy.

Ultimately it's about the confusion of pain and pleasure in their minds. You're not going to be able to do this unless she is psychologically predisposed to genuine submission. You cannot teach a dog to be a cat. But, start with small painfull things like clamping her nipples with your fingers while you fucker her. Always mix the two. You slowly ramp up the pain until you're doing things like spanking and move from there.

Always remember never to punish her without at least a little please, and never let her have pleasure without at least a little pain.

checked

If you know how to fuck her right she will become addicted all on her own. Faggot

nein nein nein

Thanks, thats great advice

Already doing the nipples thing and hard ass slaps, and take her by the neck

Sauce?

Its kind of addicted, everytime I got all my legs and stomach wet from juices but I want more

Moar soaking wet pussies please!

Is there more of this?

If you're good and can do it, stick and carrot works wonders.

google for "anyonesslut"

bump

not him, but everything seems deleted

source?

No idea, randomly pulled from here

What about that One then?

sauce? :0