Ok

ok

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

What is this?

autism meter i guess

Don't receive any empathy, don't give any empathy.

good life lessons

My white horse is in the stable all summer and winter long, prince can't ride if this world doesn't wants to be saved.

Accordibn to this I have 43/80 which is fucking BS, i feel insane amounts of empathy, I wish i could not give a fuck like most other people.

12 reporting in

>do I have to become a ponyfag now?

pretty accurate, considering I'm legitimately a sperglord

35?

somehow 18/80 - lmao

>normie

15/80
Well that's not good.

edge

19 these lying arseholes are full of shit I emphithise the shit outa bitches

>Inb4 autismos start thinking their low "empathy" score makes them Hannibal Lecter instead of just tards who don't know how conversations work

I got 32, although I know I have Asperger's.
Probably because I've learned how people can feel and act on that, rather than 'feel' what people feel in most situations.

mongoloid lider
not mongoloid
mongoloid
not mongoloid
mongoloid
sighly mingoloid

kek same

((

>what is assburgers?

mongoloids twins

26, but I think that has more to due with being an INTJ than anything else.

thanks xD

>.
how about irony and sarcasm? Do you understand when someone are being ironic and if yes, do you find those jokes funny?

>mongoloid
wooden club master race. I can solve any problem by bashing it over the head with a fucking branch. Even crippling depression.

Hold me?

Got a 62. My empathy is bumming me out. Empathy is good for thinking about other people. But all it does is makes you sad. Its better to focus on yourself Sup Forumsros

why is that bothering you ?

Lower end of normal
I care, I just don't have time generally for people's bullshit

Yay?

I scored thirty but after extensive self reflection and research child abuse and home life I cheesburger

Some of the time, and some of the time. I understand sarcasm better than irony.

Generally, the things I find funny are hard to explain to others because I just get it. Like my head is wired differently to theirs or something.

surprised
thought it'd be higher

No, you retard. There are many disorders that result in low empathy, including e.g. sociopathy and schizofrenia. Autism is just a possible option.

Got 55. Am I really the most normal one here? Shit.

Scored a 4
Knew it was bad but not this bad.

i dont think im retarded
i just dont give a fuck about anyone

How fucked am I ?

as fucked as the poor idiot charging his phone with this adapter ?

Sup Sup Forums?

LMAO XDddddd, almost twinsies!
So, what ethical schools do you follow, and to what degree?

I'm MOSTLY Utilitarian (Act), followed by Contract Ethics (which, sometimes supersedes it).
I do have a few Kantian beliefs, though, but only for certain things.

result from last thread sample of about 140-150 people

Borderline sperg
Pretty accurate results

NORMIES GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow, I really feel bad for you guys!

>Your Empathy Quotient score was 39 out of a possible 80.
Scores above 30 are generally not indicitive of an Autism Spectrum disorder.

damn, I always joked that I had aspergers

But I have reached normie stats in live

What's there to FEEL bad about?!
>Ahahahahha!
See what I did there?
LMAO XDddddd

>MFW: Seeing that post actually made me smile, lmfao

Guess its true

same with autism

Christ, this isn't surprising. A huge bunch of fucking spergs.

P.S. I supported Trump.

I don't mean to trigger you, but are you by chance an SJW?

Yeah, kinda expected this...

Anyway, you're all normies

Oh

>Christ, this isn't surprising
No it's not.

>P.S. I supported Trump.
So?
So did I:
Well, to be fair, he's not the best, but at least he's not a complete piece of shit like Hillary. Also, I don't want war with Russia.
I just wanna be clear for a few more years before I leave.

But... it'd be funny if you triggered him

But... I only got 11...

nice feet

Oh well.

Fuck... I find myself jealous that there are people with LOWER scores than me.
Dammit.

Doesn't matter, anyone who isn't me must be a normie, you can't tell me otherwise unless you get less than atleast 6 good boy points by answering honestly

Who the fuck does that faggot scoring 68 think he is?

> Be me
> Feel more autistic everyday.
> Decide "Fuck it" and do one of these
> Answer honestly
> 22
> Do another one
> "Likely autistic."
> FML. Ask one of my IRL friends to do it
> "Not autistic"
> Ask all my friends
> "Not autistic."
> Am I autistic? My mom got me tested when I was a child but they said no then, can you grow into it?

Do I have autism?

you are autistic bc u even care what others think

15, not a surprise, really.

Nah, you're retarded, there's a difference

lol who cares? oh wait is that showing i dont have empathy? oh well who cares? oh wait is that proving i dont have empathy? lol who cares....

>you get less than atleast 6 good boy points by answering honestly
>6 good boy points
Do you mean 6/80 on test??
>by answering honestly
wait... on the test??? Or... what?

If you're saying I didn't answer honestly, that's incorrect. I answered to the best of my ability, based on the fact that there were only 4 possible choices per question.
5 would have been necessary to get more valid responses, and 7 would have been necessary for higher accuracy.
I had to estimate on several, because I fall mostly in the center of this.

i believe scoring low on this test should be a way of measuring your ability to think logically, a low score is a good thing you shitters. its a fucking reverse IQ test

8 is pretty bad.

SJW's are the last people to feel empathy.
They are controlling and want to use pseudo emotional nonsense to push agendas.

They are moral and ideological freaks.

Empathy is not a weakness, it can be a powerful tool and is nothing to do with SJWs.

For example, I scored 65, I work as a magican and i use this natural empathy to manipulate others thoughts and feelings to the ends i require.

Those of you who seem to think it is a positive thing to have low empathy are essentially saying that you are unable to assess the environment you live in. It's a form of blindness.

Didn't say you were lying, just saying I classify anyone who doesn't get less than 6/80 as a normie

Well then, shouldnt we just make like 100 answers to increase diversity in answers ? It's not supposed to be super accurate, just a general conclusion

Just put slightly agree if you're a middle guy

Nonsense.
Logic and emotion are not contrary nor opposite ends of a spectrum.

In fact logic is incomplete without the ability to logically assess the emotional landscape of a situation.

I consider emotions to be the equivalent of the lighting of a room. It can be the same room but may appear very different depending on the lighting. This has to be considered in any complete logical assessment of a situation involving human beings.

Understanding emotions does not equal being a slave to them. In fact, I'd say it's the opposite.

Those lacking in empathy are probably the sort of people who are least able to control their emotions when they do arise.

To add to this, Carl Sagan is a fine example of a very logical man who grasped the subtleties and importance of human emotions.

I got 9

Emotion should carry wait in an argument? Nah, I'm good

but using logic i could get any score i want on this test, logical thinking trumps emotional thinking. this test is a joke and you should feel bad for thinking there is any validity in it, a person with autism or Aspergers is capable of only deductive reasoning (sherlock holmes). what score do you want my dude? i can give you a 0 if you like, it wont mean i lack empathy it will simply mean i can understand the underlying direction each question is taking.

Got 44.
>People often tell me that I went too far in driving my point home in a discussion
This all the time though, fuck this if somebody's obviously wrong about something and won't admit it I always go savage mode, no matter the social consequences.

That depends on what you are arguing about.
If it's a discussion on mathematics, science, or any practical aspect of life where emotion is irrelevant then obviously not, if it's a discussion on a shared living space, a relationship, the care of the elderly or any number of other things - then of course it should.

It's also vitally important for those in the sciences to grasp how best to raise funds for their research. So having a basic understanding of how to appeal to the masses could mean the difference between funding an important project or not.

>mfw actually have aspergers
>No fucks given

no logical thinking still trumps emotional thinking in all of those shitty examples you gave me for their benefit. coddling people and telling them their feelings matter in the grand scheme of things is how you grow hillary supporters.

Delusions of grandeur, could you save the world if the world asked you to?

Who said I gave the test validity. I'm arguing on the relevance of being able to understand the emotions of others.

Anyone with half a brain cell can fake a multiple choice test to get the results they want. It's not rocket science. Don't flatter yourself into thinking you're some kind of Holmes character just because you can't understand subtle social cues, the effect of others moods on their decision making and body language.

yea cuz Steve Jobs used his EMOTIONAL intelligence to grow his company, and Bill Gates too, get fucked you stupid commie, no one thinks your emotions matter.

I got 44

I disagree. That was pandering to stupidity and lowest common denominators.

Personally, I agree that logic is a more refined tool, and it is illogical to ignore an innate human trait that can override logic.

The areas of the brain responsible for emotional responses are far older and more ingrained in us than the relatively new abilities of logical and deductive reasoning.

To ignore this is to be illogical.

I think they both used government developed technology tbh

Im not holmes, im saying the character clearly had asbergers to be able to pull off his observational deductions at the level he did while also being socially awkward and needing a watson around to appear normal, and i think you missed the point when i said ANY score you want, i can give you a 0 or an 80 ill even film it for and explain my reasoning. emotional intelligence is the participation trophy for someone that scored low on an IQ test, get the fuck over it.

Haha, Steve Jobs played to people's emotions on an almost daily basis. The entire marketing strategy of Apple has always been to appeal to the emotions, fashion and self-identity of customers.

It's exactly what separates Apple from Microsoft. The latter having an almost laughable ability to get it wrong at every turn.

did not expect that

empathy tests don't directly causate with autism
it is just shown that autists have lower empathy scores

i was speaking more in terms of knowing how to market their products and services, which this faggot was able to answer for me, while simultaneously not seeing that being able to pander to the idiots and lowest common denoms is a PRIME EXAMPLE of logical deduction. this is hilarious.

yes he did play to their emotions AFTER LOGICALLY DEDUCING THEY WERE SLAVES TO THEM. ROFLMAO.